Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique

• Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  1.5
I loved my dress, but hated the experience at this place more than any other shop that I've EVER shopped. 1st they tell you not to wear makeup to try on their dresses, which was fine. THEN the girl just asks me what jean size that I am and tells me about the "area" of my dress size. So I begin looking, then she starts pulling dresses and then tells me to get undressed in the dressing room… 5 minutes later, she's walking in. And she is dressing me like I am a toddler in a SMALL stuffy dressing room. AND if that's not enough, while I was waiting, the other employees would ridicule and talk about the customers as they left in a negative, unprofessional manner. I promise if I didn't like the dress as much as I did, I would have walked out by their rude behavior. And the cheap veil that they sold me was frailing, so 2 days before my wedding, I had to make a trip to David's bridal and buy another since I was told that there was NO returns accepted.
Wedding: 11/02/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had absolutely the best wedding dress shopping experience! Happily Ever After picked out dresses that were a perfect fit for me and in my budget. They were great and everyone LOVED my dress!! If you want the perfect wedding dress shopping experience, go here!! Highly recommend!!
Wedding: 04/27/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
 318-861-0100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire