Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique

Happily Ever After Bridal Boutique

Favorite
Shreveport, LA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.9

I called to book my appointment and the lady who answered was a little rude, but I didn't let it ruin my excitement. I got to the appointment and the lady I got was ok not all that friendly and mostly made me pick my own dresses, luckily my sister has a great eye! When I did try on my dress another lady working there who was with another customer noticed my dress and made me feel fabulous in it, she went on and on made me wish she was the one who had helped me (wish I could remember her name so I could give her a special thanks!) All in all was a good trip found an awesome dress but some of the staff could work on their attitude a little bit!

Profile Picture
HeavenlyBride
10/17/2015

I had a good experience here. The lady who helped me was very knowledgeable and gave awesome advice. My gown came quickly even though it was highly customized! Actually it came a little too quickly (6 months earlier than expected) because it came before I was ready to pay for the other half but the ladies at the bridal shop worked with me! Beautifully decorated and lots of options!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Happily Ever After had some of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen. Everyone there is so sweet and will help you find everything you are looking for. The seamstress there is the BEST!!!! She fixed my dress last minute and it was perfect!! I'm so glad I found my dress at Happily Ever After it was perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Happily Ever After made my dressing buying experience flawless. I give them hints on what styles I liked and didn't like and what my budget was and they immediately went to pulling the most beautiful dresses! Outstanding service!!

1.5

I loved my dress, but hated the experience at this place more than any other shop that I've EVER shopped. 1st they tell you not to wear makeup to try on their dresses, which was fine. THEN the girl just asks me what jean size that I am and tells me about the "area" of my dress size. So I begin looking, then she starts pulling dresses and then tells me to get undressed in the dressing room… 5 minutes later, she's walking in. And she is dressing me like I am a toddler in a SMALL stuffy dressing room. AND if that's not enough, while I was waiting, the other employees would ridicule and talk about the customers as they left in a negative, unprofessional manner. I promise if I didn't like the dress as much as I did, I would have walked out by their rude behavior. And the cheap veil that they sold me was frailing, so 2 days before my wedding, I had to make a trip to David's bridal and buy another since I was told that there was NO returns accepted.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had absolutely the best wedding dress shopping experience! Happily Ever After picked out dresses that were a perfect fit for me and in my budget. They were great and everyone LOVED my dress!! If you want the perfect wedding dress shopping experience, go here!! Highly recommend!!