Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists

4.1
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Best cleaners in the business hands down!

Private User
1+ year ago

Hallak did an amazing job with my wedding gowns!!! My experience at Hallak and with their staff was great - they were very professional and worked expeditiously to meet all of the necessary deadlines. After purchasing a second gown from David's Bridals and having a HORRIFIC experience with their staff - I took the gown to Hallak and they made up for the mess that David's Bridal left behind!!! I want to thank Hallak and their staff for making both of my dresses look so good!!! THANKS!!!

Lisa
09/21/2013

Took a stain out of my dress prior to the wedding without leaving any mark!! Fast, professional service :)

Sharin
09/21/2013

It was so quick and easy. I didn't want to pay Kleinfeld's exorbitant fee when I just had a little dirt on the bottom of my dress. Hallak was a dream.

I just brought over my dress, they assessed it, took it for cleaning, and even repaired my torn veil for no extra charge. Then it was delivered to me in fantastic condition!

Thank you for making it so easy!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Hallak did a wonderful job of restoring and preserving my 37 year old wedding gown.
Stains and discoloration from years of neglect were miraculously removed with no harm to my dress at all.
Restored and preserved to their original beauty my 37 year old wedding gown and cathedral veil can one day be worn by my youngest daughter as a spotless heirloom piece.
I thank Hallak and particularly Donna for restoring a beautiful memory.

Hallak Cleaners - Gown Preservation Specialists responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I am so happy that you are pleased with both our work and customer service. You have been a pleasure to work with the entire process. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance in the future. Best wishes to you and your family! (-Donna)

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)
Abby
06/20/2013

Excellent service for cleaning and repairing our daughter's wedding dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I live in New Jersey, and my niece is getting married this weekend. Last Thursday I found a dress in a high-end department store that I absolutely LOVED. But they didn't have the dress in my size and the store couldn't help me find the size that I needed. I came home and googled the designer and found that the designer is carried by Terry Costa.com. I called the store and spoke with Natasha, who couldn't have been more solicitous and efficient. Terry Costa did not have my size in stock, but Natasha called the designer and had the dress to me in less than 3 business days! They even called me this afternoon to follow up and say that they had spoken with the designer and that I should expect the dress to arrive today. It arrived in perfect condition, for a fair price, and fit perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better service. I know what size I fit in for this designer's dresses, and I will definitely shop Terry Costa again. Thank you Natasha!

Kimberly
11/17/2012

Hallak did an amazing job with my two sample Priscilla of Boston dresses. They were expertly tailored and cleaned to like new condition. The staff is extremely professional, friendly and knowledgable. They are not inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't have entrusted my wedding gowns with anyone else.

2+ years ago

My wedding is coming up and I decided to go to hallaks cleaners for my dress fitting. They are doing a fabulous job!

Lindsey
10/27/2012

Hallak was very professional, friendly, and I was very happy with my gown preservation.

Carrie
10/21/2012

Hallak did an amazing job on my wedding dress. I bought a dress off the rack, so it needed a lot of taking in. They had to take the beadwork off, take in the dress, and reapply the beadwork, and they did an amazing job! In addition, they delivered the dress to my hotel the day of the wedding -- I never had to worry about it. My husband had his tux altered there as well, and it looked wonderful. I cannot recommend Hallak enough!

2+ years ago

Fantastic. I was at about to drop my dress off at another company and someone working there said for the magnitude of work that needed to be done to clean my dress BEFORE the wedding, Hallak would be best. She was right. They worked with my tight schedule and cleaned my complicated, delicate Vera Wang dress in record time. The dress was previously worn and a mess - dirty, stained... it came back pristine. My dressmaker was shocked at how amazing the dress looked. After my wedding I will bring the dress back to have Hallak preserve it. Highly, highly recommend. PS - Hallak is 45 minutes from my house but worth every minute in the car to get there!

Thank you so much for wonderful review! We are so pleased you were happy with our services. We look forward to seeing you again. Congratulations and best wishes! (-Donna)

Marisa
09/09/2012

I totally recommend Hallak Cleaners to ANYONE. The level of service was beyond amazing. They were on it and my brides were happy with their dresses and attire!

2+ years ago

They were very helpful when the bridal salon where I purchased my dress from went out of business. The entire staff at Hallak were very friendly and did everything possible to make sure my dress fit like a glove and was done in time for my wedding.

2+ years ago

Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They were very responsive and have done a great job in cleaning and preserving the wedding gown. Expecting it to take a while before getting it back but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived a week ago. Speedy service

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff at the Hackensack location are wonderful!!! The seamstress, Kymet, did a beautiful job with my wedding dress! I've never felt more gorgeous! She listened to my concerns and her amazing skills and professionalism resulted in a perfectly fitted gown! Laura and Marc at the front desk were always pleasant, kind, polite, and very helpful! My preserved wedding gown came nicely wrapped in a lovely box and instructions on how to handle the gown. I plan on continuing to go to them for all my dry cleaning needs!