Hairoics Salon & Spa

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Soooo last minute our destination wedding my husband needed a haircut! You guys did your job! It is very nerve racking using another hairdresser, my husband looked awesome!
thank you again!
Danielle and Mike Westbrook

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and I descended upon Hairoics Salon the morning of our wedding to get hair and make up done. The speed with which they got all 9 of us in and out, and the quality of our hair and makeup were amazing. They let us bring in brunch and drinks and gave us plenty of space to spread out and socialize while we were waiting. The whole experience really made the morning of my wedding relaxing, and my ladies looked truly beautiful. If you are an OBX bride and want the salon experience for your wedding day, there's absolutely no better choice than Hairoics.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jim and the entire staff at Hairoics were a pleasure to work with! They got us in and (more importantly) out on time even though we added on a few services while we were there. They were very accommodating and we all left looking lovely!

I would recommend the airbrush make up... it goes on light as a feather and stays on for hours. My eyelashes even stayed on all evening (even with a little tears!)

It was nice to have my entire bridal party as well as my mother there with me while getting ready... an experience I won't forget.

Recently Married

I had an appt. scheduled at Hairoics to get my nails done, as well as my flower girls nails done. The people were very nice and it is a beautiful atmosphere. The only problem I had was the limited service. Having a beach wedding, we didn't plan on wearing shoes, and we had rented a beach house for our entire families the week before. When I went in to get my nails done (Thursday), I asked if they would be able to schlack my nails instead of just a top coat. And they replied that they didn't do that. I also had a 7 year old little girl with me, and we talked about what we can do to make sure that the polish stayed until the wedding on Saturday. Essentially, they told me that we just needed to stay out of the pool and out of the water and apply top coats every night. They were very kind, I was just a little disapointed with it. They did offer to let me borrow the nail polish of the color they painted the flower girls nails. I was just going to purchase a bottle, but they didn't have it in stock either. They also weren't able to do any pretty decorations on my toes, like any flowers, or lines or stripes or anything. Not even polka dots. I was a little disappointed.

Recently Married

Loved my hair during my trial, and loved it even more the day of the wedding! I have long, straight, blonde hair and it is very difficult to hold a curl. I don't know what she did, but it the curls stayed all day and throughout the night (and through breakfast the next morning!) Each of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother in law were all so happy with their hair. @ of my maids were a little unhappy with their hair at first, but their stylists were so quick to jump in and fix it no questions asked. Only 2 issues (well one is really just a suggestions) 1) the prices are a tad high. I know as a bride that mine will be pricey, but $90 for a bridesmaid updo?! 2) is that they start to provide off site services. That is originally what I wanted, but couldn't find the right stylist. Luckily I was crunched on time just enough to take the plunge with Hairoics, and luckily it was worth the risk :) Thank you Hairoics for giving me happy hair and for being so upbeat and wonderful the entire day that we were in your salon that day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hairoics has the PERFECT set up for the bridal party to get their hair and makeup done! The salon allowed us to bring in snacks and beverages to enjoy while getting hair and make done. Each girl had their own stylist so we were quickly done with the hair/make up appointment. As the girls were done with their hair, the make up artist took them individually and asked what their usual look is and what they were hoping to have for the wedding day. The make up artist was open to change anything we weren't happy about to make sure we felt comfortable and confident in our look. I would recommend Hairoics for your wedding day hair and make-up needs!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was so incredibly happy with my bridal hair that I had done at Hairoics! I had looked at their Facebook and noticed that their style was what I was looking for. When I called, they answered immediately and got me in the books! I was blown away by the final product- it was exactly what I had envisioned. My hair stylist- Maria- was also super nice and personable and even gave me and my bridesmaids suggestions on where to go get some great food in OBX. If I lived in the OBX, I would definitely go to Hairoics for my beauty and spa needs.

Recently Married

My bridal party and I called roughly an hour before we got to the salon and they squeezed us in for manicures without any hesitation. The employees were so nice and helpful. They did an amazing job on our shellac manicures!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies love what they do and you will love the results. They are friendly and fun! My bridesmaids wanted to do their own hair and makeup, but hairoics still let them all come in and be with me as I was getting mine done. We brought snacks, drinks, and music to enjoy. It was a relaxing time for all of us. My husband still talks about how beautiful of a job she did with my hair and makeup. I highly recommend the air brush makeup. It is very worth it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hairoics was SO MUCH FUN! I used Hairoics for my wedding in June. We went to the salon instead of having them come to our venue since we were staying a few blocks up from the salon location. Everyone who worked on our hair, makeup, and nails was extremely nice and just so much fun. They were flexible with some of my bridesmaids who kept changing their minds about makeup and hair and even figured out what to do with my shortish hair.

They used Bare Minerals makeup on my girls, and I chose the Airbrush makeup which looked AMAZING and it didn't smudge or melt or anything. I'm pretty sure it was waterproof because it took a couple washes after the wedding to get it off (which is what I wanted- hot and humid doesn't mix well with makeup).

Their prices are extremely reasonable especially for the quality of work.

On the morning of the wedding, we were allowed to bring our own champagne, OJ, and other foods to "cater" our appointments which was nice.

Hairoics had another bridal party in the salon while we were there, but it wasn't cramped or crowded nor did we have to wait. They were able to accommodate both parties comfortably and did everything they could to get us what we needed.

SG
1+ year ago

Hairoics Salon and Spa were AMAZING to work with. I contacted them two weeks before my wedding (my original hair plans fell through) requesting an emergency updo for me and my bridesmaids - they were more than happy to oblige! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to find anyone to accommodate me on such short notice, but Hairoics saved the day! Jess did my hair and airbrush makeup the day of my wedding - it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! Jess was so friendly and made me feel so relaxed and comfortable on an extremely stressful day. Anyone thinking about getting their hair done, especially down in the OBX, should definitely contact Jess and her team at Hairoics Salon and Spa! (Thank you, ladies!!)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hairoics was a wonderful choice for my wedding day makeup and hair! Not only did everyone look beautiful, we had a great time in the salon! The staff was so friendly and accommodating and did a great Job on everyone! I would definitely recommend hairoics to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The girls at Hairoics are awesome! My bridal party and I had hair and make-up and we looked so beautiful.
Maria did and amazing job with my hair!!! (I LOVED IT!!)
Jessica my make-up was perfect. Everyone loved it!! Thank you ladies
I highly recommend them for hair and make-up !

2+ years ago

I was so pleased with the service that I recieved from Hairoics! I originally booked with another salon, but was panicking when I found out that they were going out of business one month before my wedding!! Hairoics was very understanding when they took on my contract and the staff was so nice! They were very accomadating during the wedding day. They allowed us to bring food, drinks, etc and had plenty of staff to get us in and out. The stylists were great and picked up on what everyone wanted quick. All of my guests raved about how well my hair and makeup looked. I would definately recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These guys are amazing. They were able to squeeze in myself, and 6 other appointments on a prom Saturday after my original salon (Diva's Day Spa) closed down without telling me. I did my trial updo 3 days before the wedding and was so impressed with Jessica (?) and how quickly she could pull a style together. She probably wanted to kill me on my wedding day because I was being so picky and kept having her redo sections or move pieces around but she never got frustrated and never stopped smiling.

The salon is in a new building and there is lots of natural light. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day so Hairoics definitely did their job. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ruth was amazing. She made me look like a princess!!