Hair-by-Rochelle, LLC

Hair-by-Rochelle, LLC

MD
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle was amazing!!! I showed her a few pictures of how I wanted my hair on my wedding day and she perfectly created my ideal style at the hair trial. Not only that, but she created unique looks for all of my bridesmaids that were perfectly complementary to their style and hair type. Everyone looked so beautiful! I would highly recommend Rochelle to do your hair for weddings or any other special events.

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle does an amazing job with hair. She did my and my 4 bridesmaids hair - all with different thickness and lengths of hair. I don't know much about up dos, but I judge how well a hair stylist is by how visible the bobby pins are - hers are all well hidden! She is extremely professional and listens to what you want. My curls stayed in the entire day and night. She even gave me a little touch up kit with hair spray and bobby pins, which I did not even need to use.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle did my hair and 7 bridesmaids for my wedding a few weeks ago and she was absolutely great. Rochelle was extremely professional throughout all of our interactions, and made my ladies and myself look beautiful. She listened to each girl and gave each of us a distinct but clean look. It was definitely a long day for her since there were so many of us, but everyone- from the first girl to the last looked great. All of our hair held up in pictures and throughout the rest of the night. She was fun but professional throughout the day and did this all while pregnant! She also gave me a touch-up kit with mini hairspray and bobby pins to make sure that everything held in place. I would highly recommend Rochelle!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle was a pleasure to work with. Great pricing struture and reliable. Hair was perfect too!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle was amazing for my October 20th wedding. I had booked her to do my hair as well as 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and my niece. She brought her assistant and she was just as amazing as Rochelle. I would recommend her for anyone who wants a friendly, personable and amazing hairstylist.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my hair!! Held up all day and night. Rochelle was easy to work with and took the time to give me what I wanted.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely rate Rochelle a five out of five. She was fantastic!

Rochelle did the hair for myself, five bridesmaids, and two moms for my wedding. Everyone's hair looked amazing. She was responsive whenever I sent emails and very flexible. My mom changed her mind about getting her hair done and Rochelle was able to fit her in - no problem.

When I look at the pictures, I look exactly how I wanted to look and Rochelle was a big part of making that happen. I absolutely LOVE my hair - it looks fantastic in the pictures and stayed perfectly in place all evening. Even after I started dancing and running around, I went to fix my hair, but found it perfectly in place. Amazing!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Rochelle for on location hair for my wedding. We had 10 girls, including myself, getting our hair done. Rochelle made sure everyone's hair was done on time, and everyone looked beautiful! She really did a great job, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, Rochelle!! :)

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle is incredibly talented, totally affordable, and was the best choice for my wedding!

The trial was great. Rochelle tried 2 styles (both awsome). She got my style right away and nailed it for the trial and the wedding.

Rochelle came to our suite at the Baltimore Hotel Monaco and worked tirelessly for 6 hours (when she was 5 months pregnant!) to make sure all of our hair was perfect. She was talkative and happy, and it felt like she fit in with all of the women in the suite.

We had both mothers (of the bride and groom), my 94 year old grandmother, 3 thirty something ladies and my 5 year old niece, which means that Rochelle had to adapt to many different generations and styles, which she did beautifully. She was patient, understanding, and happily willing to rework if asked.

Rochelle was wonderful to work with, I highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure working with Rochelle for my wedding! She was very professional and did some real quality work! She did my hair and the hair for 3 of my bridesmaids and it was flawless, and it stayed in place for the entire evening of dancing :) I would definitely recommend hair by Rochelle for anyone's wedding!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle is SO talented! She took my barely-shoulder-length hair and turned it into this beautiful masterpiece that I can't even describe. She took care of my mother, mother-in-law, sister, and sister-in-law as well and they all raved about how their hair came out. It was 104 degrees during our outdoor ceremony, and my hair stayed in place without so much as a piece of frizz! At the end of the night (12 hours later) my hair looked as great as right after she completed it. She is also just fun to have around. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely, 100% recommend Hair-by-Rochelle to a friend for her wedding. I was beyond pleased at the quality of the service I received from the first trial through the day-of styling. I had in mind exactly what I wanted, and Rochelle was able to create my style exactly as I wanted from a picture. My bridesmaids, on the other hand, did not have pictures, so Rochelle was able to discuss with them what style they would like. I was very pleased with the styles all three of them received. Both my mother and my groom's mother wanted their hair styled, too. Even though both mothers had short hair, Rochelle was able to make their hair slightly dressier by adding some curls instead of a full up-do. Both mothers loved their final looks!

Beyond the styles alone, I was very impressed by Rochelle's punctuality and speed. I was not the kind of bride that wanted to spend all morning before my wedding sitting in a chair, taking hours for my hair to be styled. Rochelle was the perfect balance of thorough and quick! She styled me, both mothers and three bridesmaids all by herself before a 2:30 wedding!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle was so great to work with! And I can promise you I thought I was a pain in the butt! I kept changing what I wanted.. I wanted extensions, then I didn't, then I did.. then I sent her pictures of something different, after we did our trial!! And she was never annoyed! She was so attentive, and in the end I was afraid I confused her.. But it was like she read my mind! My hair was SO PERFECT! I can't express it enough. I have gotten so many compliments. SO many! I am SO proud of my wedding photos, and it has alot to do with Rochelle! She also did the hair of alot of my bridal party. .And again. we kept changing what we wanted, who was getting their hair done, and who wasn't.. And she was never upset or annoyed. She seems to really understand that sometimes a stressed out bride just doesn't know what she wants, and she just listens and works her magic! Thank you SO much Rochelle!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As mother of the bride, I was very pleased with Rochelle's work. She scheduled a try out session with the bride some time before the wedding. She took into account the bride's thoughts and created a perfect style for the occasion. She came to the hotel on the wedding morning (it was a Sunday) and succeeded in making the bridesmaids look beautiful and not too overdone, paying attention to their individual ideas, face shape, and hair type. She duplicated the bride's chosen style from the try out, and all the women in the wedding looked terrific. Her work coupled with the makeup by Maryland Wedding Makeup had everyone looking fantastic for my daughter's special day.

• Wedding: 05/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle and her team were simply fabulous! They arrived on time and ready to help us look beautiful for the big day. Each bridesmaid has their own unique look, and Rochelle's team made each of them look gorgeous and natural (no mall bangs or out of control curls!).

As for my hair, Rochelle was able to take a photo from a website and create a similar look that worked well with my hair texture and face shape. It looked the same, if not better, than at the trial. Plus, it didn't require any touch ups for more than 12 hours. For a busy bride, that's priceless!

Speaking of price, Rochelle's work is reasonably priced in an area filled with over-the-top wedding vendor costs. I would definitely recommend her and her team to a bride or bridal party looking for a friendly, knowledgeable and down to earth group of women who can make anyone look beautiful.

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rochelle is absolutely amazing! She was kind enough to come to my house to do a hair trial for me and one of my bridesmaids. She allowed me to try several different styles so that I could find the perfect one. The day of, she brought an assistant with her and they did an amazing job keeping up with a huge group (5 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me!). Everyone had a different style and everyone was extremely happy with their looks. Rochelle and her assistant are so friendly and easy to talk to. They felt like part of the group :) Rochelle had wonderful ideas for hairstyles as well and her prices can't be beat. I would recommend her to everyone (and have already!). If you are looking for someone to do your hair as well as your entire bridal party, look no further!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012