Hair & Makeup by Sena DiCicco

Flexibility
Maria
1 Review
06/28/2014

Sena did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding. She traveled with a small to my home in CT to provide services for my wedding. She was very professional and listened to my wants throughout the whole process. She did an amazing job and i got lots of compliments on my hair and makeup that day. She did a quality job and my hair and makeup lasted all day (church was at 2 and reception went until midnight)! I definitley reccomend Sena for all of your big day needs..or as a hair dresser in general :-)

Alicia
1 Review
06/14/2014

I was recently a bridesmaid in a wedding and I went to Sena for my hair and makeup - and she did a beautiful job. I received so many compliments on both. I felt so pampered and pretty - all thanks to Sena.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sena was wonderful throughout the process. I used her services of hair styling and make-up application for myself and my 2 daughters, one of whom was the bride, the other maid-of-honor. She came to our home with all that was needed to do a superb job.
The results were absolutely beautiful for all 3 of us. I've never been more pleased with a hair styling and make-up application! Sena had to deal with a photographer who showed up about 2/3 of the way through the process and put a lot of pressure on her by making comments that she had to be done sooner than what she was indicating. Sena didn't let that upset her. She remained calm and went about doing a great job. Very professional.
I highly recommend her!

Danielle
10/13/2012

Sena did my mother and mother in laws makup and hair along with my makeup. She was outstanding. She is kind, knows her business, and very responsive. She shows her passion through how she treats you. She made me a beautiful bride.

Stephanie
09/09/2012

I was married on September 9, 2012 and Sena from My Beauty did both my hair and makeup. Let me tell you, I could not have been more delighted with the results! Sena and her team traveled to my location where there were six of us getting ready for the big day: Me, my mom, my MOH, my FSIL, FMIL and our flower girl. Sena and her team took care of everyone from age six to sixty-five! I had previously had a trial with Sena and she took the two suggestions that I had regarding my hair after the trial and it was PERFECT!! My husband's one request to me was that I "look like the same person" on our wedding day (meaning not too heavy on the make-up!). Sena did an incredible job giving me the "classic and elegant" look I wanted. I have to say, if you're on the fence about false eyelashes, DO IT!! She made my eyes look beautiful, without feeling or looking "made up"! Sena has also recently joined as a stylist for Style Week Providence, so if you want something more modern for your wedding look, she's the one to call! Make no mistake, there is no need to pay hundreds of dollars for your wedding day hair and make-up. Her prices are very reasonable, her team is professional and you will be thrilled with the final product!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sena came to my house to do makeup for my mother and I on the day of my wedding. I had won a trial with Sena back in September of 2011, and knew right from the trial she was going to do my makeup. I don't normally wear makeup, so she was able to keep my look natural, but also gave me that special touch for my special day. My mother got airbrush and I got traditional makeup. We both loved our looks. It was terribly muggy out on the day of my wedding, but Sena was able to apply the makeup to last all day. Even through dancing the night away, my makeup stayed. She was even able to cover a tattoo I didn't want shown, and helped my MOH put on her false eyelashes. Sena is very kind and personable. I will call upon her services again for other special events. The best part: she comes to you!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sena and her team are amazing! I had a huge bridal party (7 bridesmaids, 2 flowergirls and 1 junior bridesmaid) in addition to the mothers of the bride and groom and some others who needed a touch up and Sena's team made them all look beautiful - both hair and makeup. Sena did my hair and make up, and I have never looked or felt more beautiful. The air brush make up is wonderful, and every bride should have it. My skin looked smooth and even and she even gave me a little tint since I had not gotten much sun before my big day. The hairstyle was amazing, and beautiful. Thank you so much Sena! My family and friends say thank you as well.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding this past August and Sena did my hair and makeup as well as my mom and sister's makeup. It was gorgeous. I was blown away by how amazing I looked. You want to look special on that big day and she did it. Sena made sure she got just the right colors for my skin tone and the time of day. I highly recommend MyBeauty to all my friends for their bridal needs:):)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Sena was amazing & made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! The makeup lasted the entire day and looked amazing in photos! She also did my engagement shot and did a fabulous job! So glad I chose Sena and My beauty... I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day!