Hair & Makeup by DiLieto

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The MBDbeauty team is hands down one of the most talented group of ladies I have met in a while. The owner Andrea is very experienced with makeup and conducting her business so the entire process was easy and laid back. I would highly reccomend the entire team. Andrea and Ann both made sure to book me with a stylist that fit my needs. Thank you.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Andrea and her team are amazing. Kristyn is a natural with hair. Ann is very fast with responsivness and the ladies as a team talented. I would reccomend this makeup hair and team everyone. Thank you ladies.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea was just amazing to work with! After my initial consultation with her, I wasn't sure that I wanted to go with the look she and her team had done for me, even though they'd done exactly what I'd asked them to. I scheduled a second consultation, which she provided at no charge, and helped me to find exactly the right look for my wedding day. She traveled to the bed and breakfast where I was staying to make me up for the wedding, which was lovely. Andrea is energetic, enthusiastic, friendly, talented, and really fun to be around. I spent most of my time with her chatting and laughing. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am always excited when I find the perfect person to cut and style my hair. Krystin just gave me the haircut I have wanted and needed but somehow was never able to get. I didn't even have to give her a million photos or lengthy description of the type; she just knew what would look best and went to work. My hair looks amazing, and I think its safe to say, I will be going to her all the time!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Andrea to do my bridal makeup for my wedding on 11/1/14. She is absolutely incredible! It's hard to put into words exactly how amazing she is. She's so intuitive - she really knows how to make you look like the very best version of yourself. The process of working with her is so relaxing: she is fun, sweet, and calm. She makes you feel totally comfortable, like you've known her for years. I could not believe how amazing Andrea made me look! As a wedding photographer, I've worked with a lot of make-up artists, and I can honestly say that Andrea is the best!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea was absolutely wonderful! I cannot say enough good things about her and her work. She was so flexible and very responsive to any concerns I might have. My make-up was flawless!!! She did a trial on me too, which I chose to do on my bachelorette party; so happy I did that. And my wedding day, it was raining and so windy of course, but even with the yucky weather, my make-up looked wonderful and the pictures came out great! Andrea is so personable and really cares about you looking your best. I could definitely trust her on the biggest day of my life so far! I've already recommended her so far and will continue to recommend her. She's the best!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Hair and Makeup by DiLieto was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the entire process, Andrea (the owner) was responsive, helpful, flexible, and just really nice to deal with. On my wedding day, it was evident that Andrea and the hairstylist Angela had really thought about my trial and came ready to improve upon the work they had done. From working with her, it is obvious to see that Andrea is a perfectionist and I really appreciated that she would do something, step back and look at it, and then re-do it if she wasn't completely satisfied with it. When they were done, each and every girl who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and I am so satisfied with the way everything turned out. Besides being good at what they do, Andrea and Angela were both friendly and fun and a pleasure to spend the morning with. I definitely recommend this vendor!!

RequiresSnacks
10/18/2014

I recently had Andrea and Angela do hair/makeup for my October 18th wedding. I could not be happier with the outcome! They were friendly, punctual and above all else did amazing hair and makeup for me and my girls! Andrea is a miracle worker with her airbrush makeup and transformed me from bare-faced, semi-hungover/tired bride to a glowing beauty for my big day. Angela did hair for myself and my entire family and we all looked fabulous! Not to mention I don't even think they took a break the entire morning. I also loved that they came to my mom's house and it was a "one stop shop" for all of my wedding makeup/hair needs. Thank you Andrea & Angela! (Danielle & Paul)

Jennifer
09/28/2014

Andrea and her team are amazing, personable, professional artistes! They put me right at ease and made the whole process lots of fun. The makeup look they created was exactly what I wanted.... fresh, current, and picture-perfect! I didn't know what I wanted out of my hair, but gave them a few adjectives and thoughts, and like magic, they put it all together in a gorgeous half-up, half down configuration. The outcome was better than I could have hoped for. Also, Ann was very quick and getting back to me on the schedule. Highly recommended, these ladies are stars!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I don't know where to begin. Andrea is a spectacular business woman. I hired Andrea and Angela to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I live in Rhode Island. Andrea and Angela drove 95 miles . They both arrived promptly. They were amazing and made me look amazing!! I received compliments all night on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. All I have to say is "HIRE ANDREA".. She will make you look and feel like a princess. ☺️

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea (makeup) and Angela (hair) were fantastic. They are professional, easy to work with and reasonably priced. They were patient with my multiple trials and feedback. They handled my 12 person party with ease and even worked in some last minute relatives. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about Hair & Makeup by DiLieto. I was blown away by the entire experience, from my first trial (to my second trial!) to the day of the wedding. I had already booked my makeup when I came across their site, but Angela did my hair and Andrea was there for every meeting. The kindness, fun, and positive energy they brought to the big day made the whole experience a blast. And, truthfully, I was probably not the best client given that I never have my hair done up and didn't know exactly what I wanted! We changed the look a few times and they were both very patient. And, when I called them back to schedule a second trial, they had me back in free of charge- a huge deal for me, as I was paying out of my own pocket. This is not the kind of service I saw elsewhere during my time as a bride. These women genuinely care about being a part of your day and making you feel special. I could not recommend their services more. I was thrilled with the result and my hair looked good all day- in the summer heat, mind you. You will not regret booking with Dilieto.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea knows her stuff. She is not only a sweetheart, but she's very knowledgeable about what she's applying to your face! She used silicon-based airbrushed foundation and it lasted all night! As did the rest of my makeup. And she is willing to travel to visit you (if you pay travel costs- of course!) but it is worth the lower stress!! She is truly talented and I would strongly recommend her to anyone out there!

Hair & Makeup by DiLieto also did all of the hairstyles for my bridal party, my mom, and myself and it was exactly the style I showed her! Beautiful people for my beautiful day. Thank you Andrea and Angela for making hair and makeup run so smoothly!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Andrea and Angela did a fantastic job with my makeup/hair for my wedding. The first time I spoke with Andrea she was very easy to talk to and very professional. She knew right away what would look good with the style of my dress and my wedding location. The airbrush makeup was perfect and my hair looked beautiful. I loved that they come as a team and traveled right to the hotel where I was. Andrea even gave me a lipgloss to use for touchups for the rest of the night. I would highly recommend them!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Andrea and Angela for my wedding. They were accommodating, professional, and took pride in their work. I will go back to them in a heartbeat the next time I need to get my hair and/or makeup done. They were a joy to talk to and I am honored to have had such a wonderful hair and makeup experience for my wedding day.

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I loved my hair and makeup. Thank you so much!