Hair by Maby

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Maby is the best. She was prompt and professional. I showed her some pictures of how I wanted my hair and makeup and she gave me exactly what I wanted. My make-up lasted all night long. Thank you Maby for making me beautiful on my wedding day.
Wedding: 12/14/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maby was excellent! I am so glad I booked her and had a stress free wedding day. Not only was she talented, professional, and punctual, but she gave me the best price quote was and really sweet. Maby took the time to listen to me and create the look I wanted. She is the first makeup application that I actually liked..EVER! Maby also did the hair and makeup for my mom, 2 braidesmaids. Our make up and hair looked beautiful all night long. I cried way more than expected, and my makeup looked fantasitc enven after all the tears and dancing, up until 2 in the morning! Also, my wedding was outdoors and our hair looked great and stayed in place despite the wind. Maby was flexible and had no problem redoing my mom's hair when she was unhappy with the first style. I'm super pleased with Maby's service and would reccommed her to anyone! I wish I could post pitures!!

Wedding: 12/01/2012

Nicole 1 Reviews
Maby came to my hotel room at 5:00am so that me and my bridal party could be ready to go by 9:30am to make it to the port before my wedding cruise left. She was prompt, professional, and a pleasure to be with! I loved my hair and makeup! It was absolutely perfect and lasted all day and into the night.
Wedding: 11/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used Hair by Maby for my Nov. 10 wedding. Mabel is very professional and quick to respond. Everything was smooth sailing from the moment I first contacted her. I LOVED my hair for my wedding!!! It was exactly what I wanted and looked even more beautiful then I exected. I curls lasted the entire evening, which with my hair I was very concerned about because I've done curls before and they have never lasted a whole evening like they did for my wedding. Mabel is amazing! My girls also looked great as well. I would recommend Hair by Maby to anyone and everyone!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maby did a great job on the hair and makeup of me and my bridal party! She arrived super early in the morning to get us all finished on time. I planned my wedding from across the country and wasn't able to do a consultation with Maby, but I showed her a photo of what I wanted and she did a great job! Thanks Maby!!
Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maby was wonderful! She was very sweet and flexible about the trial and the getting ready location. Those few hours before your wedding can be very stressful so I was so happy to have Maby taking care of us. I knew we would look great and she made us feel at ease with her lovely personality. All of the hair and makeup was amazing! So beautiful. There were five of us getting made up and she worked quickly and efficiently to get us all done in time. She is truly talented. Thanks Maby!
Wedding: 10/07/2012

Betty 1 Reviews
Amazing work loved the makeup and hair she did to me and my family!!! Will definitely contract again and refer family and friends to Hair by Maby!
Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved working with Maby. She's super sweet, flexible and made me and all my bridesmaids look beautiful on my special day. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!
Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Maby! We loved the way we looked! God bless you!
Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Many, you're so awesome and very affordable!!! Many was great to work with and very flexible. She made me look great in my wedding day and was willing to work with me even in such short notice.
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hello. I wanted to say thank you so much for everything. I loved my hair & makeup , hair by maby was on time and completed her job. I would recommend her to everyone i know. My makeup lasted the whole night even though I cried half the time. Thank you so much for putting up with my crankiness on my special. At the end everything turned out beautiful with your help.
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the pleasure of having Maby referred to us by a make-up artist. We used her services for my daughter's Sweet 16. She was responsive and listened to our daughter's request. She carefully looked at the tiara and other hair accessories to plan the style that she wanted to achieve. Maby was cordial always making conversation, making you feel very comfortable. The style was beautifully executed and lasted all night. Our daughter received many compliments. We used her again recently do her hair for a Sweet 16 court she was dancing in. She executed another beautiful style swept to one side with ease and beauty. Maby's professionalism and quality of service make her a 5.0.
Wedding: 01/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maby is awesome! First time I met her was as a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. My friend had a large wedding party and all of our hair and make up came out spectacular! So, I immediately booked her for hair and make up for my wedding! However, I did more than my wedding with her. She did my and my sister's Keratin treatments and I also used her services for hair and makeup for my mother and I for my wedding shower. She is very professional, and very friendly. She listens to what you want and just makes it happen. Her prices are also great! I highly recommend her!
Wedding: 11/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Maby was wonderful to work with for my wedding. Not only was she excellent with follow-up she was extremely reliable. She was the only vendor I had that I did not have to worry about. Before the wedding, she was available for my engagement pictures and did a great job. On the day of the wedding, she was there early and got me and my 8 bridesmaids ready before the deadline she was given. She has a great personality and her prices are the best in town. Her assistant was a joy to work with and everyone complimented my hair and make up that day. I would recommend her with no reservations. It's your special day and you owe it to yourself to celebrate it with Maby!
Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As an Event Planner, a bride’s hair and makeup is of the upmost concern. Working with Hair by Maby was and continues to be a satisfying experience. She made the bride look absolutely stunning and went over and above to assist with the brides maids as well. Punctuality was a big plus and the finished hair and makeup was ahead of the wedding day timeline.
Wedding: 01/31/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wife's hair was gorgeous thanks to you. I am very satisfied!
Wedding: 11/13/2010
 786-307-3334
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire