Hair and Make-up by Steph

Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

Speechless. Had more comments on my hair than anything. Can do anything, and makes it look better than you imagine! Wish she could so my hair and make up everyday!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Steph made you feel comfortable. Her services are worth the price! I felt and look amazing on my wedding day. The air brush makeup is worth the extra money too. Never had to worry about retouching my makeup the entire day. Everyone made comments on my hair as well.

tessa
10/19/2012

Stephanie was so great to work with. She did everything I asked for and more. I was unsure of exactly what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding day but after talking with Stephanie and looking at a few of her other styles, we were able to come up with something perfect. Stephanie is so creative and amazing. I couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stephanie is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I can't say it enough. My wedding had a lot of issues but the one thing I never worried about was my look. I brought her to California the day of my wedding with no trials of any kind and never doubted for a second that I would be happy. I was right. My bridesmaids and I looked perfect. But more importantly we felt great, which is huge, especially when other stuff is going wrong. Stephanie was 100% a high point in my day, and I look forward to finding an excuse to get to work with her again:)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Steph is a wizard and my hair and make up looked amazing the whole day!

Mallory
08/18/2012

Are you kidding? Stephanie is INcredible. I was blown away with her professionalism, talent, attention to detail, and sweet personality. She listens and collaborates with you to help create the perfect look. She doesn't follow trends, she sets them. She worked with me and my changing schedule, and she agreed to wake up in the WEE hours of the morning to help me look and feel lovely on the most important day of my life. I've never looked or felt more beautiful, and everyone we saw that day commented on how amazing my hair looked. I still have people asking who did my hair and make-up. I've sent, and will continue to send, everyone I know her way.

Rachael
08/13/2012

Stephanie was amazing! She drove down super early like 5 am to do my hair on my wedding day. It was wonderful. I highly recommend her.

Andrea
08/10/2012

Stephanie is amazing!! She can put together any idea you have and even make it better! She is just the cutest girl! I loved not having to worry about my hair and makeup on my wedding day, she is so worth it!! I will send EVERYONE to her! Everyone deserves to look like a princess! :)

Tessa
08/09/2012

Steph does amazing work and I would recommend her to everyone. She made me feel amazing on my wedding day and my hair and makeup stayed in place through everything. She is amazing!

Katlin
06/08/2012

Stephanie is amazing. I was blown away from how beautiful my hair and make-up was done. She is unbelievable. I have yet to see a hairstyle or make-up that she has done that I don't love! I would recommend her any day.

kathryn
06/01/2012

She was really good about helping me when I couldn't make up my mind!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I absolutley loved Stephanie. She was outstanding in all areas. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She Is AMAZING!

Maren
03/10/2012

Stephanie came to my house the day of my event and did my hair and make up. It was exactly what I wanted, it was so nice to have her come to me, and she was so professional. She is amazingly talented with bridal hair. I explained to her what I was thinking and she made it happen. Plus, she was fun to work with. I didn't feel awkward for a moment! The appointment was my second favorite part of my wedding, after marrying my husband.

Lauren
09/30/2011

She will do EXACTLY what you want for your wedding day/pictures. And if you aren't 100% sure what you want she is brilliant at working with you and making you look beautiful! She's creative & artistic...so talented at what she does. She wants you to look & feel your best so she will work so hard to make it happen. I'm so confident in saying Steph is THE best!!! I get so many compliments on my hair and makeup and it was all her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Steph was amazing, I met with her many times for engagements, bridals, trials, day of, etc. and she always made me feel welcome and was very personable. Not only that, but she went above and beyond on my makeup and hair, even though I brought her ideas, she did something so much more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Stephanie was a dream come true, I am so glad I found her! From the first contact, she was responsive and professional. During our consultation, she impressed me by quickly (and completely) understanding our wedding aesthetic and delivering an intricate braided updo and flawless natural makeup.

It was such a relief to know that she would make me and my wedding party look gorgeous on the wedding day. The value she delivers is unparalleled, especially compared to other hair/makeup artists of her caliber. Like I said before, I am so glad I found her!