Haggen - Market Street Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my flowers. They were EXACTLY what i wanted. We actually went through the Burlington WA Haggen though, not Bellingham. They were really helpful with finding flowers that were the "true" color that i wanted. They changed things around for me a handful of times and were very timely. I got tons of compliments on my flowers as well. We also payed FAR less than the quotes we got from the local "florists". If you pay ahead KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS. On two seperate occasions, the wedding, and another party, they said we hadnt paid up when indeed we had. But they sorted it out for us quickly but to save yourself that stressful 5 minutes just KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.

Services Used: Flowers

Tasty food and exceptional service! Thanks guys, everyone loved it.

Services Used: Catering

Flexability, Flexability, Flexability. Market Street Catering though Haggen was fantastic. Our wedding was in the early afternoon and we served hors d'oeuvres to our 140 guests. The event staff from Haggen was on top of everything, professional, and very accomodating. Haggen will provide as much or as little as you need. We needed a bartender to serve alcohol, which can be somewhat expensive elsewhere. We created a custom cake. We chose how much and what we wanted to serve our guests from a fantastic selection! We have received repeated compliments from friends and family about how impressed they were with the exceptional services provided by Haggen's Market Street Catering.

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Cake

The end result of our contract with Haggen was great! Our cake from Haggen was so delicious and looked exactly as we wanted it. They also were very flexible about adding on and delivering fruit trays, plates and utensils that were priced very reasonably.

If you are at the Sehome Haggen, I'd highly recommend talking to the cake decorator. We worked with Nancy who was very personable but she was disorganized and inaccurate when filling out our forms (which she later lost). Also, my husband and I are the type of people who like to get down to business but it took almost an hour just for Nancy to take down our order because she liked to chat about other things.

All in all I recommend Haggen because in the end, they are dependable and professional and make delectable cake!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
3.2

The food & flowers were great and able to be booked at the last minute. However, the food was delivered late - as the guests arrived!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers
4.7

A little pricey, but it was well worth it. We all loved the food, and it arrived right on time. Great service!

Services Used: Catering

Fantastic! Even allowed us to order an "open amount" of champagne, meaning they're take back and refund us what we did not use (except they gave us a case for free). They were so pleasant and kind through the whole process, and on the actual day I had no idea they were even there, everything was just perfect.

Services Used: Catering

KAREN IS FABULOUS!!! From the very beginning she was SO accommodating. At our tasting, I had an image of the perfect cake in my mind, but I didn�t see anything like it in their books. Karen literally sat next to me with a sketch book and drew as I spoke. She created a MASTERPIECE - exactly what I wanted. She even had me mail her swatches of my dress and the bridesmaid dresses so that she could make the color match EXACTLY. Beyond her service and design, the taste of the cake was to die for! Seriously - people still talk about how amazing that cake was! I could not have been happier. Ask for Karen - she will make your dream wedding cake! I promise.

Services Used: Catering

Wonderful service, cakes were delicious and there was plenty (I ordered a bride and groom cake, wedding party cake, and 30 individual cakes as centerpieces). They were wonderful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake