Groveland Fairways

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

As soon as we walked into the foyer Liz was there and made us feel so welcome as we toured here and my fiancé looked at me and said this is our venue and we loved how Liz wasn't pressuring us to book and told us to look around before choosing the fairways! She is so attentive and her and Jordan respond so quickly to any question asked of the clock. We are so excited for our August wedding

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Liz and Jordan were exceptional. They responded to emails so quickly and were very accommodating. Everyone went so smoothly because of them and the venue is beautiful. I could not recommend a vendor more than Groveland Fairways! It is so much more than you could imagine!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about how amazing and perfect our wedding was at Groveland Fairways in June of 2015! Since we both grew up in Massachusetts but are now living in New Hampshire, we searched all over New England for our wedding venue. I can honestly tell you I knew Groveland Fairways was the perfect venue after our first visit. Liz (the venue coordinator) is one of the most genuine and warm people I have ever met! I felt like I had known her for years after our first meeting. Groveland Fairways had some of my top requirements: an outdoor ceremony area, a back-up indoor ceremony option in case of rain (that is not the same room as the reception like at many other venues!), an outdoor patio for cocktail hour, and an amazing coordinator to work with.

Liz and Jordan (the assistant coordinator) were so easy to get in touch with throughout the entire planning process. I had questions about almost everything- rehearsal dinner, hotel recommendations, catering questions, transportation concerns, etc. Liz or Jordon responded to me via email ASAP. I remember getting an email back one night close to 11 PM! Obviously this quick response was NOT expected, but really shows how dedicated they both are to their jobs and ensuring you have all the information you need.

I had zero concerns going into the day of my wedding, which is what every bride wants! I felt at ease seeing Liz and Jordan knowing they would be there if we needed anything (like a last-minute bobby pin adjustment in my hair!) Jordan checked in with us repeatedly about the timeline of the night and if we needed anything.

Again, it was the perfect night, and our guests couldn’t stop asking us how we found our venue. The prices are extremely reasonable compared to other places we looked at and the staff was so polite and helpful. I can now look back at my wedding and say that I wouldn’t change a thing! I’m sure many reviewers write this, but do not look any further than Groveland Fairways! THANK YOU! :)

Mary
06/20/2015

Our wedding at Groveland Fairways was nothing less than absolutely perfect. From our first visit to see the venue up until the last song of the wedding night, every detail was perfect. We stumbled upon this venue on several wedding websites, and were blown away when we saw it in person. Talk about a hidden gem! The outside ceremony space and cocktail hour patio are beautiful with amazingly bright wild flowers and a stunning outdoor fireplace. The long stone aisle is just what I always imagined in my mind for walking with my dad. The reception room has tons of windows to allow in natural light and a full sized, fully stocked bar for your guests. The great wrap around front porch was an awesome spot for pictures as well. The foyer that guests come in through is a great space to display decorations or any other touches to personalize your wedding day.

As amazing as the venue space itself is, the coordinators Liz and Jordan are really what make this place. We booked this venue almost two years before our wedding date, after having the most amazing initial impression from our venue tour with Liz. For two years these ladies answered every email/phone call I sent, ranging from the bigger more important questions down to helping me pick out our votive candles! They made themselves constantly accessible and made me feel like no question was undeserving of a detailed and prompt reply. The day of the wedding they made sure everything went smoothly as well. On top of keeping the groom from seeing his bride before the ceremony, they also coordinated with all of our vendors day of, and even helped the bride into her dress! Top notch service all around.

We are so glad that we went with Groveland Fairways for our big day. It was the perfect choice for us, and absolutely worth looking into!! We cannot thank the owners, Liz, Jordan, and every employee there for helping to make our wedding everything we ever hoped for!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had a hard time finding a venue that would fit our large crowd (originally 175, actual 160) and our quirky style (pineapples and Hawaiian shirts). It seemed that every venue we found actually had a lower capacity than listed, was way out of our price range, or looked like a 90's hotel ballroom. We had all but given up when an old friend recommended that we look at Groveland Fairways. On paper it was lovely. It had the right capacity, great caterers (we went with Vinwood), and gorgeous photos.. We set up an appointment, assuming that there had to be some sort of fatal flaw that we were missing. Then we met Liz. Liz is a goddess amongst women. From the moment she greeted us at the door, it felt like we were reunited with a long lost friend. She didn't even blink an eye when we told her that our groomsmen would be wearing Hawaiian shirts, that we would be doing pineapples in lieu of flowers, that we had 10 groomsmen, or that we planned on having 175 guests arrive in school busses wearing their best luau appropriate apparel (Kowloon Chic as she dubbed it). The venue is absolutely gorgeous! The photos are beautiful, but the venue is stunning in person. Also, there are both indoor and outdoor ceremony locations in case of rain, both of which are beautiful. Liz, Jordan, and their team are all on point. We had a lot of diy details and wrote our own ceremony, which we couldn't have done without them. They took all of our ideas and used them to create the most perfect ceremony and reception I could have imagined. They were amazingly responsive and by our side whenever we needed anything. Our guests have been raving about our venue, and especially about how wonderful the staff was. If you are looking for a beautiful venue with indoor and outdoor space and the best team around, I would highly recommend Groveland Fairways!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jordan and Liz were so wonderful and so helpful through the entire process. We loved Groveland fairways from the second we visited it and received so many compliments on the beautiful venue the day of our wedding. The fireside room was the PERFECT backdrop for our ceremony. I would recommend this venue to anyone. We had an off season wedding and between Grovelands affordable rates and Vinwoods affordable (and delicious) catering, we were able to have an amazing wedding day without breaking the bank!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz and Jordan were amazing to work with! They made planning my wedding from another state a breeze and were able to offer a lot of great recommendations when it came to our hotel, DJ, and photographer. I would tell any bride to check out Groveland Fairways. They are the real deal and give you more bang for your buck than any other venue I looked at in the North Shore area. Our guests were completely wow'ed by our wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better team of people to work with. We had a few hiccups with our day that were out of Jordan's control (weather, people showing up late, bustle issues) and Jordan and her crew handled them like true professionals. I was so glad I could focus on my family and friends that day rather than have to stage manage my own wedding. At the end of the night Jordan had everything packed up nicely for us and made sure we got everything in the car. Do yourself a favor and check this place out!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not be more pleased with Groveland Fairways! My fiance and I were so happy once we found this hidden gem! With a winter wedding; our goals were to keep costs down, have the ceremony on site, provide an intimate warm setting and to keep stress levels down. Groveland Fairways provided all that and more for usI! The winter specials were too good to pass up! The venue was gorgeous, the fireside room where the ceremony took place was warm, iniviting and elegant. Liz and Jordan were awesome with exceptional experience that made planning a breeze with no surprises. There was zero stress associated with the decorations, reception, ceremony or wedding timeline. I am so incredibly impressed and so grateful with how smooth our day went and how professional Liz and Jordan were. I could not be happier with the whole experience!

Private User
Recently Married

I couldn't have asked for a better venue or point of contact for my wedding. Liz is absolutely fantastic to work with. We were married in the Fireside room in December and it was so romantic and beautiful. It's a slightly smaller venue but it worked out great for our 130 wedding guests.

Allie
10/26/2014

Groveland Fairways is a hidden gem! when it was time to look at venues, Groveland Fairways was our first and only stop. We fell in love with the venue right when we first walked through the door and was greeted by the sweet wedding coordinator Liz. On our wedding day October 26, 2014 everything was absolutely perfect from the minute guests arrived at the door to the time of their departure. Liz and her staff were just simply amazing. Every detail was impeccably covered. The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were set up perfectly. Being somewhat of a perfectionist, I stressed in weeks prior about every scenario. The minute I arrived at the Groveland Fairways, all my worries were dispersed and I knew it was time to have fun and leave everything in their hands. I had no doubt they had it all under control. I was so impressed that Liz, our wedding coordinator, could be in so many places at the same time and amazed at how she covered even the smallest details. She is a true professional and her elegance was noted by so many of our guests.The compliments could continue on and on. I was so pleased with the reception room and the fire place room where we had our ceremony was just beyond words! Groveland Fairways is a first-class wedding venue and I would highly recommend them without hesitation. Whenever I called or emailed, Liz answered my questions without hesitation and always kept us on schedule. I have had so many guests call me to comment on what a beautiful wedding and venue and that our wedding was the best wedding by far! It is without doubt that the reputation of the Groveland Fairways for outstanding service is well earned! My husband and I had our dream wedding...THANK YOU Liz and staff from the Groveland Fairways!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As a new bride, on a strict budget I was bent on sticking to my guns! Groveland was the second place I looked and the last place I looked. I fell in love with everything as Liz went through room by room describing wha my wedding day could be if I had it there at groveland fairways. Their landscaping was under construction and they were removing the driving range at the time I visited and through all that Liz was able to help me picture what the vision was for the future of the venue. Liz was nothing short of amazing! As busy as wedding season can be she made me and my now husband feel as though we were the only ones that mattered, truly making our days up to and our wedding day as and even more special than I could imagine! They take pride with every detail you can or may not think of, set everything up making your visions truly come true! It rained all morning on our wedding day which hindered us from having our ceremony in their beautiful outside area however Liz called me to check in when the rain stopped and made their fireside room beyond beautiful for our ceremony! Liz and her team are truly amazing and truly are what sold me on the venue from my first visit! Thank you so much to Liz, Jordan and vinwood caterers for making our day a lifetime memory!

Justin and Jenn Rowell
10/11/14
Haverhill,Ma

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose Groveland Fairways for our wedding! We had a good feeling about the venue from the moment we stepped in and were greeted by Liz (head event coordinator). She was friendly, professional and made us feel comfortable right off the bat. We appreciated the fact that she never pressured us to choose Groveland Fairways and gave us space and time to look around their indoor and outdoor venue aspects. During the planning process, Liz was very helpful and responsive. Her guidance was of great value to us, as we didn't always know exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding, each piece went seamlessly. My groom and I felt relaxed and confident that Liz and the team were all on the same page. We didn't have to worry about anything ; from the table set-up to the end of the night clean-up, it was all taken care of quietly and neatly. We would highly recommend Groveland Fairways for any special event.H

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Liz won us over the first time we met with her - she was so easy to talk to and organized and we knew she would go above and beyond to make our wedding perfect (and she did!) We received so many compliments on how wonderful the wedding was and how smoothly everything went. Liz made sure that everything went according to schedule and she (and her staff) were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. The outdoor ceremony area and patio are beautiful and were perfect for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I can't say enough about how wonderful everything was, it far exceeded my expectations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Five years ago I visited Groveland Fairways with my best friend who was planning her wedding. It was the one venue I never forgot. Four years later I walked in and it was better than I remembered. They had done some renovations since the last time I had been there and I was sold. Liz was amazing to work with, she felt more than a friend which made the process so easy! Within the past year they have done even more renovations and added to their outdoor space. I love that I can say we were the first couple to get married in front of the brand new outdoor fireplace. It was the perfect back drop for our ceremony and made for some amazing pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Groveland Fairways and its amazing staff. They have 2 caterers and you can't go wrong with either one, our guests could not stop compliments the food! Thank you so much Liz and Jordan for making my wedding a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visited a few wedding venues and this was the one that won us over with its beautiful yet private grounds and gorgeous hall, it felt like a very beautiful home the first time we walked in and Liz made us feel very "at home." She really got along well with my mother, who can be difficult to please, but this is just a testament to how wonderful Liz really is at what she does. She always made us feel like she was giving us the best advice. She really did an amazing job on the day of to make sure that everything went so smoothly and was so pleasant and wonderful during the process. The venue and the day overall surpassed all of my expectations and I had the best day ever! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Groveland Fairways on August 29, 2014. We had visited several venues prior to Groveland Fairways and had just not found the place to have our special event. As soon as we met Liz (the event coordinator) and viewed the grounds we knew that this was the perfect location to have our wedding. Liz was phenomenal throughout the entire process. I’m not much of a planner and tend to be indecisive but from the start it was obvious Liz was passionate, organized and she really helped make our day as special as it was. Our guests are still talking about how fantastic the event was. We had our ceremony onsite, outside and our cocktail hour was on the patio. The staff at the Fairways lit the outdoor fireplace at night which many of our guests enjoyed while others enjoyed spending time in the photo booth in the fireside room and others spend their time on the dance floor. We had Vinewood cater our wedding and were thrilled with the stations that we chose. Liz and her staff were so accommodating throughout the day and it wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without their help. If you are looking for a gorgeous venue that offers the option of onsite ceremonies, an exceptional staff and beautiful grounds than Groveland Fairways is the choice for you! Liz and her staff will help you throughout the entire process and make sure your day is as beautiful as you imagined. We had an absolutely perfect wedding, and it couldn’t have been without the help of Liz and Jordan. Choosing the Fairways for our wedding venue was one of the best choices we made during our planning process. Liz, her staff, the venue and the day surpassed our expectations and for that we will be forever grateful! Thank you Liz and Jordan for making our day extraordinary it is a day we will truly always cherish!