GROOVY 7

GROOVY 7

Covington, LA 70435 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Danc...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groovy 7 had my wedding guests dancing the night away - the dance floor was never empty! Their wide range of music is impressive and their level of talent is insane. We loved having them as our band!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After seeing Groovy 7 perform we knew we had to have them at our wedding! Their availability was taken into account when choosing a date. Dahlia is great to work with and such a talented woman! The whole band is amazing and made our wedding such a fun party and got everyone on the dance floor! Great decision!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about this group. It's been two months since our wedding, and our guests are still talking about them. They are responsive to the crowd and can alter their music based on the crowd. They also learned an prepared a slowed down version of our wedding song. We were so happy with them, and danced all night (as did our guests)!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groovy 7 was amazing!! Hire them! Most definitely! They performed an acoustic version of "How Sweet It Is" in memory of my dad and it was simply beautiful! My fiance (now husband) was originally against having a band assuming they'd be unable to play a wide range of music, but he was so happy we hired them after the fact! They made our reception the kick-ass party we hoped it would be!

• Wedding: 12/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

By far the best band in town!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter had them for her wedding on March 12, 2011 at the Riverview Room in New Orleans. Absolutely GREAT! I cannot think of one thing they could have done differently. I found myself just leaning against a pillar in the room admiring their great ability! 3 sokid hours and compliments fom everybody attending. I will make a point to 'crash' their performance the next time I am in New Orleans.

• Wedding: 03/12/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groovy 7 rocks!!! They were awesome and kept the crowd moving... young and old!! We all love them and would highly recommend them.... They were incredible singing my first dance song!!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Groovy 7 played for my wedding in January, and they were AWESOME. I literally had people coming up to me all night long telling me that they were the best wedding band they'd ever heard. The range of music they played was incredible (who can play both CCR and Lady Gaga well?!)--we were dancing all night.

I am VERY tough to please when it comes to bands, and I would recommend Groovy 7 to ANYONE.

• Wedding: 02/20/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0

I loved our band!!!!!

Groovy 7 was SO fun. They played through our whole reception including a sit down dinner. They started with light Jazz and slowly progressed to dance music over the course of the meal. By the time dessert finished they started fun dance type music. It was perfect. They sound so good, can literally play anything and encouraged my crazy friends and family getting up and singing and having a good old time! Delilah and the band are SO great. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
504-343-2311
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire