Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort

Value
4.2
Flexibility
Recently Married

Loved the location and the services we received!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim and her staff were wonderful! We had a perfect evening and felt that we could enjoy the evening worry free. Make sure you ask about different alcohol packages!

nbk
1+ year ago

Overall the service was great. The lodge did call the local police though for parties of the wedding being too loud.

1+ year ago

Kim did a great job making the event great. She made everything so easy for us!

Jeffrey
06/08/2013

Everything was great, the food was very good and everyone had fun

Natalie
05/18/2013

I would like to say that my Husband and I are both extremely pleased to have chosen Grand Bear Lodge as our reception site, The event staff was wonderful, accommodating, and knowledgeable. From the very beginning it felt like we were the only business they were concerned with. Nothing went unanswered, and the staff helped us with whatever we needed right down to the last moment we spent with them. I would recommend them to anyone needing a venue for a dance, party, reception, etc. We couldn't have asked for a better night!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great place! I dealt mostly with Kelly from the sales department. She was fantastic! Anything I wanted. she made happen. I communicated mostly though email and anytime I asked a question I always got a quick reply. The service was great and the staff was very polite and professional. I had a lot of last minute craziness happen. My house flooded just a week before the wedding. I was my own florist and decorator so I was very stressed about getting everything done in time. Kelly was so helpful and understanding in making our wedding day everything I could have dreamed of. I would definitely recommend Grand Bear to anyone.

Recently Married

The whole staff at Grand Bear was wonderful and very accommodating. The food was excellent and everyone had a great time.

Pam
08/02/2014
4.7

Everyone we worked with were excellent. So attentive and helpful. The food was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Cassy
08/31/2013
4.7

The venue was beautiful & the food was great. Kim was so accommodating while planning our wedding & helped us with every detail. All of the staff were pleasant.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Kelly was amazing to work with, very accommodating. The food was ok.

Miranda
05/04/2013

Grand bear was very flexible with whatever I wanted to do on my big day. Prices were reasonable and staff was courteous.

Kristin
05/31/2014
3.8

The service overall was great. We did go through a transition period of event coordinators, but they still seemed to get all of our requests taken care of for the most part. Signature cocktails were not very good, and the kegs of different beer were on the opposite ends of the ball room, but this was not the end of the world. We definitely enjoyed our reception and the cabins, and we would recommend the venue to anyone!

2.1

The day of the banquet was amazing. The banquet staff and manager were on key and on target with everythig. They catered to all our needs and were so helpful. However pre wedding was not as simple and easy to be in contact with people. The sales associate and lady in charge of BEO did not have good communication with us. It took many phone calls, emails and messages to finally get through. It was very stressful. However everything else turned out good one we finally talked with them and met with Kellly.