Greyson Steele Photography

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING photographers! I cannot say enough about this dynamic duo- their artistic capabilities never cease to amaze me everytime I see a new pictures. My husband and I wanted artistic and candid photos, and we wanted pictures that would always bring back the memories of our wedding day. Greyson Steel nailed it, and we couldn't be happier. Not only do we love the photos, but we loved working with Dawn and Darrell- they were so much fun and we loved getting to know them. Absolutely wonderful experience!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This couple was awesome! I'm not very creative but when it came time for the reveal, ceremony, reception and family pictures Dawn and Darrell knew exactly what to do. They spent the day with us snapping pictures of everything! Dawn even helped tie sashes while she waited for my dress to arrive. Not many vendors will go above and beyond like that. I didn't research any other photographers so I can't compare prices but their pictures speak volumes. Check out their site and see for your self. Josh and I were married on Sunday and Dawn and Darrell had a sneak peak of several pictures ready Monday night! It was great getting to see them so soon. I would recommend Greyson Steele to everyone. Best wishes to the brides-to-be!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I booked Dawn and Darrell for our wedding before meeting them, just based on reviews. This team was better than the reviews. First started with bridal portraits and Dawn made me very comfortable in a uncomfortable situation for me. Very professional but felt like a part of the family and day during our wedding. Loved that both myself and my husband got our own photographers to capture our day leading up to the ceremony. Very creative and supportive with pictures. Loved the preview but can't wait to see all the pictures from our magical night. Thank you two so much!
Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't even know where to begin.... from the first phone call to my first meeting I felt like part of the Greyson Steele family.They are honestly the most welcoming, funny and professional couple we have ever met! When doing my bridals with Dawn I was so nervous and you could probably tell by my first few pictures, but she instantly makes you feel absolutely beautiful with every shot. Both her and Darrell take so much pride in every shot they take, they are so excited about each and every picture that they instantly run up and show you. I can't wait to work with Dawn and Darrell again in the future as we grow as a family. I would recommend Greyson Steele Photography in a heartbeat!! Josh and I were so excited to see our pictures we made sure to buy internet access on our honeymoon and we are definitely NOT disappointed!
Wedding: 09/28/2013

Scott 1 Reviews
Greyson Steele Photography was phenomenal! On a scale of 1-5 on their services and all ratings above, they were a solid 10 in my eyes. The husband/wife team are the epitome of what excellence in service delivery should aspire to be!! The teamwork was outstanding and when not working as a team, you get the benefit of having a parallel timeline being recorded for your event. One with the bride and the other with the groom, allowing you to see all that occurs during this special event in a daughter's life. I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism, ease of working with them to get the additional shots we wanted for family and just all out friendly behavior. They treated this event as if it were their own and captured pictures of everyone so we can relive it over and over again as their pictures make it feel as if they were alive. I shared the preview with friends and their comments were just outstanding and basically made them all cry as it made them feel as if they had been their in person.

In short, anyone that reads my review - you can't go wrong with this team. Both Dawn and Darrell are outstanding photographers and most important, caring and wonderful human beings that want the same thing as their customers, a capture of time for all to relive over and over.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dawn and Darrell are awesome!!! They are so laid back, professional and take AMAZING photos!! We enjoyed their company and looking at our sneak peaks we are soooooo happy with our photos!! They are so creative and talented!! I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them!! Thanks Greyson Steele!!!
Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say?! I was the lucky winner of a grand prize whole wedding day photography from Greyson Steele!!! They do an amazing job. We used them for our engagement photos, my boudoir shoot and our wedding. I am so happy with everything they have done and they are a great couple to work with. So much fun and laid back, Darrell & Dawn really know how to make you feel at ease and create magic with a camera. Thank you so much & we will be seeking you out for our upcoming milestones in our lives. <3 Desmond & Kristi
Wedding: 08/31/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! What can I say about this awesome company! Greyson Steele are THE BEST photographers (I would imagine) in the world! I am so pleased with our decision to choose them as our vendors. It was important to us that our children liked them... and they did immediately! In our first meeting, I felt a connection I hadn't had with any other vendor we chose. They took their time to make sure every shot was perfect and made sure to capture every little moment. Looking at the photos we have now even makes me emotional. Being able to relive one of the best days of your life through a pictures is quite simply put.... incredible. I love the work they produced and all of the professionalism they displayed with my group. Things were so hectic, as they tend to be on wedding days, but they managed to make the day so much better. We couldn't help but tell everyone about how pleased we are with them. Not only as photographers, but just as people. They are very personable, attentive, caring, and easy to get along with. It felt like they were guests at our wedding more than vendors because of how well they blended in. Not obtrusive with huge equipment or making people feel uncomfortable, but rather the opposite. I truly enjoyed having them be a part of our day and there is not doubt in my mind that we have found a photographer for every occasion. We are forever grateful for their service!
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Ashley 2 Reviews
I couldn't have asked for a better photography team! The pictures are amazing and they also have this ability to calm you on your day and make you feel relaxed! Dawn also took breathtaking bridal portraits as well! They are very sweet and the turn around time on the photos was so fast! They lighting and creative images are what sets them apart, when I looked back at some of the decor shots I was so impressed!
Wedding: 07/27/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I could not believe how great our photos turned out. Dawn and Darrell are extremely professional, friendly and responsive.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Glenda 1 Reviews
It was great having two photographers. Daryl was able to stay with the groom the first part of the day and Dawn was able stay with me, the bride, while I got ready. They were very creative with the pictures and did a great job of taking intimate shots without being intrusive during the ceremony and reception. They also had good suggestions for when to take certain kinds of pictures i.e. family shots. Everyone has told us how much they love the pictures and I wouldn't change a thing.
Wedding: 06/15/2013

Ashley 2 Reviews
If you are looking for a photographer that is professional, fun, creative, personable, and over the top AMAZING, seriously- look no further. I had the pleasure of hiring Greyson Steele Photography for my wedding in June 2013, and I can say it was one of the best decisions I made. Dawn and her team are outstanding and they have truly mastered the art of photography. When my fiancé and I first met Dawn I knew she was different- she actually got to know us! It was a real nice touch and something we had not yet experienced having interviewed other photographers already. And as soon as we saw her work, it was a no brainer. You can really tell that they have a passion and love for what they are doing- they put so much thought and detail into every single photo- their work is truly amazing. They capture each and every moment so exquisitely; their work is truly stunning and I am beyond thrilled they were the team we selected. I don't think I would ever consider hiring any other photographers and look forward to the day when I get to work with Greyson Steele again for family photos! After everything was said and done, and now that I look back on my beautiful wedding photos, I literally feel like I hit the jackpot! One last thing I might add- this team really values their clients and goes above and beyond the call of duty- Dawn was and is always so incredibly attentive and gets back to me quickly with answers to my questions. She is extremely sincere and I am so grateful that she is always responsive. Thank you Greyson Steele for doing such a superb job- you are without a doubt perfection in my book and the best in the business!
Wedding: 06/08/2013

Linda 1 Reviews
Greyson Steele is a fantastic, hard working, dedicated and wonderful husband and wife duo that we were so grateful to have as our wedding photographers. We definitely recommend them as wedding photographers.
Wedding: 06/02/2013

Mike 1 Reviews
As many people do, my wife and I interviewed vendor after vendor trying to find the right fit (yes, wife. I'm the groom). We were firm believers that we needed strong chemistry and good vibes with the vendors we were going to work with.....especially our photographer. Upon meeting Greyson Steele we knew immediately that we needed for look no further for our photographer. Dawn and Darryl were fantastic to deal with from our first meeting, through the entire wedding, and now as we are combing through all the beautiful photo's they took. They are consummate professionals that not only take what they do seriously, but understand how important the day is for YOU. In fact, through the process they were not only our photographers but our advisors giving us tips and referrals to many of the other vendors we used. They constantly went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. And to top it all off, their work is fantastic! We do not hesitate to recommend Dawn and Darryl to anyone we can. We consider ourselves lucky and will forever be happy that we were able to work with Greyson Steele.
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow!!!The best photographers in Charlotte!!! These two are gifted talents who are so creative and so much fun! Our family and friends have raved about all of our pictures -- Dawn shot my bridal shower and my bridal portraits which were stunning and perfect. I loved Dawn from the moment we met at our initial meeting when my best friend recommended her to us. She and her husband captured such special moments of our wedding. We absolutely love all of our photographs!!!! Some of our most favorite shots were of our getaway car in the freezing cold! Dawn worked her butt off that night despite her suffering with pneumonia! She is such a a special person who cares so Much for her clients! Dawn and Darrell went above and beyond to find the most perfect shots! Our pictures are all that we have left from our special day & we have the most beautiful pictures to enjoy and treasure forever.....We were so blessed to have them and are so thankful to have hired them! Hands down we will be using Dawn and Darrell for future shoots!! We love Greyson Steele!! Thank you both so very much! You are the best :)
Wedding: 03/23/2013

Rea 7 Reviews
I love Dawn and Darrell! I searched and met with various photographers and Greyson Steele was the best all around. They provided the best value, best options and it was just great being around them. There's something about a happily married couple taking pictures to capture your wedding day! They were so much fun to work with and very helpful!

The day of the wedding and post wedding made me glad they were who I went with. They were able to capture all the most important moments of the day with great energy. I had sneak peaks the day after our wedding (umm amazing since they drove almost 2 hrs to go to my wedding, worked 12hours plus and drove home after 12!) and all 1200+ pictures in a very short amount of time! Our photo albums were amazing!

Greyson Steele is an amazing couple and I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 03/02/2013
 704-821-2485
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire