Greg Gordon - wedding officiant

Greg Gordon - wedding officiant

We make it easy for you.

4790 Yoest Drive
Columbus, OH 43081 | map
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Hindu, Islam,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy were amazing from the time we met them. I never felt sny stress in regards to the ceremony. They wrote such a personized ceremony thst was perfect for us. Great!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was just what we wanted for a not-so-religious ceremony. Working with him was easy and painless ; he did a great job working with us to figure out exactly what we wanted

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg Gordon did an outstanding job for our wedding. We had a few suggestions and he was happy to accommodate us. He let us pick exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted....serious, loving and funny. I would recommend Greg Gordon to anyone who wants a true professional and an outstanding team with him and his wife. Our wedding was perfect so I can't say thank you enough!

Eric and Lunda Ramirez

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Lunda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was amazing. Our wedding was wonderful and a blessing, and Greg helped that. It was raining, for an outdoor ceremony, so I was very anxious. As well as, I was very much a tearful bride, I was sobbing so much I could barely get through the vows! It was really important to the two of us that our ceremony displayed both our fun friendship and our religious values and morals, Greg helped with this. He had genuine compassion and strength through every verse, prayer, quote, and memorable mention. He also helped us giggle when things went nuts with the rain, the sand ceremony, or the aisle runner. He responded with the same humor that we do, which allowed us and our company to enjoy each other and not sweat the small stuff. Our wedding wasn't too much of just one thing it was a nice combination of laughs, prayer, and crying all beginning a new journey of those same things to come, and it was nice to have Greg be a part of that first step. He helped suggest things we didn't think in composing our ceremony that really made a difference, and his personal composure the wedding day did as well.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg Gordon married my husband and I this summer and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. From beginning to end, Greg and Amy Gordon's professionalism, responsiveness, and care were top notch. First, we had a preliminary meeting over coffee where we met Greg and discussed exactly what we were looking for. From then on, Greg was just an email away, if I ever had any questions or concerns. In just days after our meeting he sent us an outline of our wedding ceremony in which we could add, subtract, or change any material. Amy conducted our rehearsal and Greg officiated our wedding. Both, are excellent in what they do and are so sweet and caring. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a reliable, knowledgable, and excellent officiant for a beautiful wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The ceremony was beautiful, it was everything we hoped it would be.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was very helpful and very progressional. He help us find our photographer and had several good ideas for the ceremony

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Matt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy were so pleasant to work with! Our vows were beautifully written and spoken and our guests all talked of how wonderful and beautiful our ceremony was. Greg and any asked of our "story" and incorporated it into the ceremony which made for a light hearted ceremony. So happy my husband and I chose to work with these two!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy were so awesome! Not only was the wedding day great, but they helped a ton in the planning process. Greg definitely knows what he is talking about! We even had a hiccup in our marriage license process and he went out of his way to help us out.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy were wonderful to work with. They helped us create a wedding ceremony that truly represented us as a couple. They added special messages with everything we wanted included and nothing we didn't. Our guests loved the ceremony and appreciated Greg's presentation and his personality that came through. Thank you, Greg and Amy, for making the most important part of our wedding day absolutely perfect. My husband and I would 100% recommend Greg to any of our family and friends in the future.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy both worked with us on designing the perfect ceremony. They were very responsive via email and had great ideas on how to incorporate various elements we wanted in the ceremony. They were both very friendly, and Greg did a great job delivering the ceremony itself!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg and Amy were fantastic. We worked with them remotely and never actually saw them in person until the rehearsal, but it did not matter because they were very responsive during email and phone conversations. Greg performed the ceremony and it was just how we wanted it, with just the right amount of everything. They also had some nice ideas for personalizing the ceremony that we wouldn't have thought of. We would definitely recommend Greg to others!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Kim
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was easy to work with and quick to respond to any of my questions. Greg had some great suggestions for our ceremony when I was unsure of what I wanted. We greatly appreciated his services and would recommend him.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Gordon was wonderful!!! We had a very unique St. Patricks day wedding. Mr. Gordon went above our expectations and even included an Irish blessing. I would recommend him to anyone. My husband and I are very satisfied.

• Wedding: 03/17/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Gordon was fantastic. He went above and beyond! Even included an Irish prayer for our unique St. Patricks day wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Greg was wonderful to work with and performed a beautiful wedding ceremony. He made it very personal to our new family and we will remember this day forever.

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Jennifer
614-260-5592
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment