greaterbuffaloweddings.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sue officiated our wedding this month and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She had great reviews and was the only officiant we met with, after meeting her we knew we didn't need to look elsewhere! She was incredibly kind, reassuring, and patient with all of the questions and concerns we had. I emailed her numerous times and she was always prompt with a response and on top of any things that needed to be addressed that slipped my mind. I appreciated being able to create our own unique ceremony from everything she offered on her website. We were also interested in writing our own vows but weren't sure what to write. With her advice and encouragement they were unique to us and during and after the we wedding we received numerous compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how touching our vows were. We were very lucky to have Sue officiate our marriage and I would recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant! Thank you so much for everything Sue!

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Julie, Thank you so much for this loving and generous review! It has been wonderful to work with you from this end too. You have always been so gracious.
Yours was a beautiful wedding that I will always remember, and it was such a pleasure to be part of it. Thank you for everything.

caitlin
08/06/2015

We had a rather untraditional wedding, being only a party of 20 and no rehersal dinner. Reverend Olson was extremely accomadating and helpful. She allowed is to personalize the readings and the ceremony was just perfect!

Karen
08/02/2015

Rev. Sue was a great choice to preform our wedding. Correspondence was easy and convenient. With her material and suggestions we were able to create a ceremony that was personalized. Her calm and kind demeanor added to the peace and happiness of our special day. Thank You Greater Buffalo Weddings for such personal, efficient and professional service in officiating our wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Sue did a great job and she really let us customize the ceremony which we appreciated. She was very professional throughout the process and we would highly recommend her.

Hello Christina and Christopher,
It has been a pleasure to work with you and an honor to perform your wedding ceremony. I really love your venue, Hayloft in the Grove. What a lovely place to celebrate a wedding! It was my first time there, and I am so glad to know about it and be able to recommend it. Thank you for taking the time to review me. You are a beautiful couple and I wish for you a long and happy marriage.

Services Used: Officiant

Sue was wonderful, my family and friends were saying now this is how a ceremony should be she went through every step, she even wore a robe to match our wedding colors, she made people feel the love and grace between us. Sue always respond asap with any questions or concerns, she asked me questions as well to make sure everything was perfect and made sure we were okay, if i could rewind my wedding date 7/24/2015 i would have Sue there again!!! She is a wonderful person/officiant and my husband and I made a great choice by choosing you!!!!

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Anita, it was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding and to work with you every step of the way. You are so well organized, and you know what you want and ask for it. Even though we didn't meet until the day of wedding, we were so well prepared that everything just flowed! Thank you so much for the lovely review. Best wishes to you and MIchael for a happy life together.

MaryAlice
07/18/2015

Sue was wonderful! The service was touching, spiritual, and just lovely.

Sal
07/18/2015

Sue was great. The ceremony options she provided were beautiful, and she was very accommodating to let us personalize them just the way we wanted it. She made us feel at ease at the rehearsal and delivered a wonderful ceremony on the big day.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sal, for taking the time to post this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Erin. Clem and I really enjoyed your reception. It was so relaxed and informal. Thank you for including us in your celebration. Best wishes for a happy life together.

Robin
07/09/2015

Very personal friendly service! Made our day very special.

Lindsay
07/03/2015

Sue was the officiant for my wedding and she was amazing! She was very professional and knowledgable about wedding ceremonies and responded to all my questions right away. The ceremony itself was beauitful everything flowed perfectly!!! Thank you sue!!!

Ella
06/27/2015

Sue was professional, organized, and extremely helpful from our very first communication and throughout the entire process. She offered the guidance that we needed in creating a ceremony that was perfect for us. We couldn't be happier!

Kirai
05/30/2015

My first time getting married and this was a truly wonderful experience. Professional and accommodating. Thank you so very much!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Sue did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and gave us a personalized ceremony. She was professional and many of our guests talked about how much they loved our ceremony! We would highly recommend!!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Sue was fantastic! She was very reasonably priced, and she helped us create the perfect ceremony for us. We wanted something simple and short, but we still wanted to do our own vows to one another. She pieced together the perfect ceremony for us! She was incredibly professional throughout, and she was even familiar with our venue, which was a huge plus! I would suggest Sue for any type of ceremony you are looking to do.

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I were very pleased with Sue as our officiant. She was very professional, organized, and was able to pull off our ceremony with 3 hours notice!

Dear Leah and Paul,
Than you for this great review! I so appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Sue Olson was absolutely wonderful. She was able to accommodate our wedding on a weeks notice on Easter weekend. She was very thoughtful with how the ceremony went and worked with us even helping to include my 10 year old daughter as part of our ceremony. Prices was very reasonable and her response to my email was very quick as well. I would gladly recommend Rev. Olson to any of my friends or family. She may be small in statue, but big in heart and spirit. A blessing to our special day :-)

Services Used: Officiant

reverand sue was absolutely amazing at performing our ceremony. she met with us in person to go over exactly what we wanted. we weren't sure with what we wanted and went over all different options with us. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Hi Jessica and Matt,
Thank you for taking the time to review me. I so appreciate your doing this for me. It is the best means I have to let other couples know about my services. I so enjoyed working with you and I wish you all the blessings that a happy marriage can hold.
Best,