greaterbuffaloweddings.com

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sue was wonderful, my family and friends were saying now this is how a ceremony should be she went through every step, she even wore a robe to match our wedding colors, she made people feel the love and grace between us. Sue always respond asap with any questions or concerns, she asked me questions as well to make sure everything was perfect and made sure we were okay, if i could rewind my wedding date 7/24/2015 i would have Sue there again!!! She is a wonderful person/officiant and my husband and I made a great choice by choosing you!!!!

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Anita, it was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding and to work with you every step of the way. You are so well organized, and you know what you want and ask for it. Even though we didn't meet until the day of wedding, we were so well prepared that everything just flowed! Thank you so much for the lovely review. Best wishes to you and MIchael for a happy life together.

MaryAlice
07/18/2015

Sue was wonderful! The service was touching, spiritual, and just lovely.

Sal
07/18/2015

Sue was great. The ceremony options she provided were beautiful, and she was very accommodating to let us personalize them just the way we wanted it. She made us feel at ease at the rehearsal and delivered a wonderful ceremony on the big day.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Sal, for taking the time to post this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Erin. Clem and I really enjoyed your reception. It was so relaxed and informal. Thank you for including us in your celebration. Best wishes for a happy life together.

Robin
07/09/2015

Very personal friendly service! Made our day very special.

Lindsay
07/03/2015

Sue was the officiant for my wedding and she was amazing! She was very professional and knowledgable about wedding ceremonies and responded to all my questions right away. The ceremony itself was beauitful everything flowed perfectly!!! Thank you sue!!!

Ella
06/27/2015

Sue was professional, organized, and extremely helpful from our very first communication and throughout the entire process. She offered the guidance that we needed in creating a ceremony that was perfect for us. We couldn't be happier!

Kirai
05/30/2015

My first time getting married and this was a truly wonderful experience. Professional and accommodating. Thank you so very much!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverend Sue did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and gave us a personalized ceremony. She was professional and many of our guests talked about how much they loved our ceremony! We would highly recommend!!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Sue was fantastic! She was very reasonably priced, and she helped us create the perfect ceremony for us. We wanted something simple and short, but we still wanted to do our own vows to one another. She pieced together the perfect ceremony for us! She was incredibly professional throughout, and she was even familiar with our venue, which was a huge plus! I would suggest Sue for any type of ceremony you are looking to do.

Recently Married

My husband and I were very pleased with Sue as our officiant. She was very professional, organized, and was able to pull off our ceremony with 3 hours notice!

Dear Leah and Paul,
Than you for this great review! I so appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Sue Olson was absolutely wonderful. She was able to accommodate our wedding on a weeks notice on Easter weekend. She was very thoughtful with how the ceremony went and worked with us even helping to include my 10 year old daughter as part of our ceremony. Prices was very reasonable and her response to my email was very quick as well. I would gladly recommend Rev. Olson to any of my friends or family. She may be small in statue, but big in heart and spirit. A blessing to our special day :-)

Services Used: Officiant

reverand sue was absolutely amazing at performing our ceremony. she met with us in person to go over exactly what we wanted. we weren't sure with what we wanted and went over all different options with us. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Hi Jessica and Matt,
Thank you for taking the time to review me. I so appreciate your doing this for me. It is the best means I have to let other couples know about my services. I so enjoyed working with you and I wish you all the blessings that a happy marriage can hold.
Best,

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

Sue did a fantastic job making our wedding ceremony a meaningful event. She took great care and time meeting with us in person and was quick to respond to our questions and emails. We were not entirely sure what we wanted for our ceremony at first, and Sue helped us shape our vision and gave us many options. I would recommend Sue to anyone I know getting married.

Recently Married

Reverend Sue was professional and courteous. She responded in a timely manner and worked with us long distance, which was greatly appreciated. We could not have asked for a better day.

Loraine
02/14/2015

Sue not only gave us a beautifully traditional ceremony, she added in personal touches to make it a very special and personal memory for us all. We would highly recommend her to everyone - she will definatley tailor to your specific needs. She also communicates via email promptly with all revisions to your written ceremony for review. Couldn't have been more perfect!! Thank you Sue!

Chris
12/13/2014

Reverend Sue did a wonderful job we just loved the ceremony. She made every step of the process easy to deal with as well we didn't have to worry about a thing. You could really tell that she cared about making our ceremony the best it could be. I would recommend her anytime to anyone thanks Reverend Sue.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Chris and Megan for taking the time in this busy season to post a review for me! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you after the wedding. We enjoyed the company of everyone at your table, and the food was delicious.
Sue and Clem