greaterbuffaloweddings.com

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My husband and I were very pleased with Sue as our officiant. She was very professional, organized, and was able to pull off our ceremony with 3 hours notice!

Dear Leah and Paul,
Than you for this great review! I so appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.

Services Used: Officiant

Rev. Sue Olson was absolutely wonderful. She was able to accommodate our wedding on a weeks notice on Easter weekend. She was very thoughtful with how the ceremony went and worked with us even helping to include my 10 year old daughter as part of our ceremony. Prices was very reasonable and her response to my email was very quick as well. I would gladly recommend Rev. Olson to any of my friends or family. She may be small in statue, but big in heart and spirit. A blessing to our special day :-)

Services Used: Officiant

reverand sue was absolutely amazing at performing our ceremony. she met with us in person to go over exactly what we wanted. we weren't sure with what we wanted and went over all different options with us. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Hi Jessica and Matt,
Thank you for taking the time to review me. I so appreciate your doing this for me. It is the best means I have to let other couples know about my services. I so enjoyed working with you and I wish you all the blessings that a happy marriage can hold.
Best,

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

Sue did a fantastic job making our wedding ceremony a meaningful event. She took great care and time meeting with us in person and was quick to respond to our questions and emails. We were not entirely sure what we wanted for our ceremony at first, and Sue helped us shape our vision and gave us many options. I would recommend Sue to anyone I know getting married.

Recently Married

Reverend Sue was professional and courteous. She responded in a timely manner and worked with us long distance, which was greatly appreciated. We could not have asked for a better day.

Loraine
02/14/2015

Sue not only gave us a beautifully traditional ceremony, she added in personal touches to make it a very special and personal memory for us all. We would highly recommend her to everyone - she will definatley tailor to your specific needs. She also communicates via email promptly with all revisions to your written ceremony for review. Couldn't have been more perfect!! Thank you Sue!

Chris
12/13/2014

Reverend Sue did a wonderful job we just loved the ceremony. She made every step of the process easy to deal with as well we didn't have to worry about a thing. You could really tell that she cared about making our ceremony the best it could be. I would recommend her anytime to anyone thanks Reverend Sue.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Chris and Megan for taking the time in this busy season to post a review for me! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you after the wedding. We enjoyed the company of everyone at your table, and the food was delicious.
Sue and Clem

Services Used: Officiant

We used Reverend Sue to officiate our wedding this weekend and could not be happier with the experience. Sue was so warm, open and helpful and she helped us create and extremely meaningful and personal ceremony that meant so much to us. She also was open to working with a priest friend who participated in parts of the ceremony. As we walked around greeting guests at the wedding, so many commented on how much they loved the ceremony -- and this was all thanks to Sue. We were touched by her warmth and thrilled with the end result on our special day. She comes with our highest recommendation.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding, and the process of creating your ceremony. I love your ideas, and the way you took my input and made the ceremony your own. It was very personal and very lovely. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

DeVan
10/31/2014

I thought you were very warming and accommodating....especially with how unorganized we were. You brought many things to my attention that would have otherwise slipped past me. :)
One thing I was unaware of was needing to purchase my own sand for our sand ceremony. For some reason I would have thought that to be included since it is an option you give.
BUT I was unknowledgable of anything wedding related before hand.
Thank you for being a part of our big day!
♡ Joshua and DeVan

Hi Devan,
Thank you for giving me the honor of being your wedding officiant. It was a pleasure to work with you and Joshua. And thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and let other couples know about my services. Your wedding stands out in my mind for the beauty you and your family created, especially your mother! She was amazing! I loved the idea of having masks for everyone for a Halloween wedding! May you always be as happy together every day as you were on your wedding day.

Dreena
10/25/2014

Sue is a compassionate and professional officiant. She added so many personal touches to my daughter's ceremony that it will forever be remembered by all that attended the service. Sue is very organized and was always prompt to respond to my E-Mails. If I could give her 10 stars I would. I would highly recommend Sue to family and friends.

Dear Dreena,
I so enjoyed co-creating the ceremony with you and Cara. The brother ceremony is unique and such a gem! Thank you for allowing me to post it on my website so that other couples who are blending their families can know that it is available. The music you chose was nothing short of heavenly, and the soloist sang like an angel! This wedding stands out in my mind as one I will never forget.

Blessings,

hannah
10/19/2014

Sue was so great to work with, my husband and I were very happy with our wedding ceremony.

Hello Hannah,
Thank you for this great review. I so appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. It was an honor to be part of your wedding at the Timberlodge, which is such a beautiful venue. Thank you for inviting us to stay and celebrate with you at the reception. We so enjoyed Malcolm's aunts who sat at our table. They were so warm and open and welcoming. It was a pleasure to be part of your very special day.

Services Used: Officiant

It was a pleasure having Sue as our officiant. She is so sweet and I'm glad she was there to marry us. We met with her and she helped us customize our vows so that they reflected our beliefs. It was a beautiful ceremony thanks to Sue. I would highly recommend her! Thanks Sue!

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Tiffany for taking the time to post this wonderful review for me. You were great to work with, and made co- creating your ceremony a joy. Even though we couldn't meet face to face until the wedding, your loving personality came through your emails, especially the first one in which you described your loving relationship with Michael. I know you will be very happy together, and I wish you all the joys that a marriage can bring.
Blessings,

KarenS
10/17/2014

We thought Sue did a wonderful job as our officiant. Our ceremony was short and sweet.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Karen for posting this review for me. I appreciate your taking the time to support me in letting other couples know about my services. Thank you for forwarding that mis-addressed letter to me. It was ever so thoughtful and helpful. It was the mail that brought us together, and I am so grateful. I enjoyed getting to know you and Brian and being part of a very special event in your lives.

Services Used: Officiant

Sue is very knowledgeable and passionate! She makes great recommendations and makes a genuine attempt to get to know you! We would recommend Sue to any engaged couple.

Thank you, Sue!
Mr. & Mrs. Hyde

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Marc from our initial meeting to the wedding, and all the emails in between. I wish I could review you on Weddingwire. I would give you a 10 out of 5! Thank you for the photo you shared with me. It's in the video and featured on my storefront. Be sure to look for it!

Services Used: Officiant

Sue was a wonderful officiant for our wedding, we had the pleasure of seeing her in action at another family wedding and we loved her spiritual ceremony. She has tons of resources to help you plan out your perfect ceremony and helps you customize it to what you want. We even wrote our own vows and and we had no idea, she sent us helpful examples in order to write our own. Also, she has her own sound system that works perfectly even outside in a park with no power :). She is very responsive and easily kept the line of communication open throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend her.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for taking the time to write this very complete review for me! I really appreciate the time and thought it took to do this. It was fun working with you. I really enjoyed the interaction. The day of your wedding was unexpectedly cold, but the warmth of you and Lee and your family was so genuine. Lee's dad and Mom were so helpful and welcoming. I wish you two tons of fun together!

10/04/2014

Sue did a wonderful job! The words in her ceremony is beautiful and she was prepared with a sound system so everyone could hear her. I would recommend her to anyone for wedding ceremonies!! Thanks Sue!

Hello Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review for me. It means so much to be able to let other couples know about my services. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day, and to work with you.