greaterbuffaloweddings.com

greaterbuffaloweddings.com

7243 Wilrose Court
North Tonawanda, NY 14120 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Sue did a wonderful job we just loved the ceremony. She made every step of the process easy to deal with as well we didn't have to worry about a thing. You could really tell that she cared about making our ceremony the best it could be. I would recommend her anytime to anyone thanks Reverend Sue.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Chris and Megan for taking the time in this busy season to post a review for me! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with you after the wedding. We enjoyed the company of everyone at your table, and the food was delicious.
Sue and Clem

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Reverend Sue to officiate our wedding this weekend and could not be happier with the experience. Sue was so warm, open and helpful and she helped us create and extremely meaningful and personal ceremony that meant so much to us. She also was open to working with a priest friend who participated in parts of the ceremony. As we walked around greeting guests at the wedding, so many commented on how much they loved the ceremony -- and this was all thanks to Sue. We were touched by her warmth and thrilled with the end result on our special day. She comes with our highest recommendation.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding, and the process of creating your ceremony. I love your ideas, and the way you took my input and made the ceremony your own. It was very personal and very lovely. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought you were very warming and accommodating....especially with how unorganized we were. You brought many things to my attention that would have otherwise slipped past me. :)
One thing I was unaware of was needing to purchase my own sand for our sand ceremony. For some reason I would have thought that to be included since it is an option you give.
BUT I was unknowledgable of anything wedding related before hand.
Thank you for being a part of our big day!
♡ Joshua and DeVan

Hi Devan,
Thank you for giving me the honor of being your wedding officiant. It was a pleasure to work with you and Joshua. And thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review and let other couples know about my services. Your wedding stands out in my mind for the beauty you and your family created, especially your mother! She was amazing! I loved the idea of having masks for everyone for a Halloween wedding! May you always be as happy together every day as you were on your wedding day.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
DeVan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue is a compassionate and professional officiant. She added so many personal touches to my daughter's ceremony that it will forever be remembered by all that attended the service. Sue is very organized and was always prompt to respond to my E-Mails. If I could give her 10 stars I would. I would highly recommend Sue to family and friends.

Dear Dreena,
I so enjoyed co-creating the ceremony with you and Cara. The brother ceremony is unique and such a gem! Thank you for allowing me to post it on my website so that other couples who are blending their families can know that it is available. The music you chose was nothing short of heavenly, and the soloist sang like an angel! This wedding stands out in my mind as one I will never forget.

Blessings,

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Dreena
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue was so great to work with, my husband and I were very happy with our wedding ceremony.

Hello Hannah,
Thank you for this great review. I so appreciate your taking the time to do this for me. It was an honor to be part of your wedding at the Timberlodge, which is such a beautiful venue. Thank you for inviting us to stay and celebrate with you at the reception. We so enjoyed Malcolm's aunts who sat at our table. They were so warm and open and welcoming. It was a pleasure to be part of your very special day.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure having Sue as our officiant. She is so sweet and I'm glad she was there to marry us. We met with her and she helped us customize our vows so that they reflected our beliefs. It was a beautiful ceremony thanks to Sue. I would highly recommend her! Thanks Sue!

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Tiffany for taking the time to post this wonderful review for me. You were great to work with, and made co- creating your ceremony a joy. Even though we couldn't meet face to face until the wedding, your loving personality came through your emails, especially the first one in which you described your loving relationship with Michael. I know you will be very happy together, and I wish you all the joys that a marriage can bring.
Blessings,

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We thought Sue did a wonderful job as our officiant. Our ceremony was short and sweet.

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Karen for posting this review for me. I appreciate your taking the time to support me in letting other couples know about my services. Thank you for forwarding that mis-addressed letter to me. It was ever so thoughtful and helpful. It was the mail that brought us together, and I am so grateful. I enjoyed getting to know you and Brian and being part of a very special event in your lives.

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
KarenS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue is very knowledgeable and passionate! She makes great recommendations and makes a genuine attempt to get to know you! We would recommend Sue to any engaged couple.

Thank you, Sue!
Mr. & Mrs. Hyde

greaterbuffaloweddings.com responded with the following comments:

Lauren, thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Marc from our initial meeting to the wedding, and all the emails in between. I wish I could review you on Weddingwire. I would give you a 10 out of 5! Thank you for the photo you shared with me. It's in the video and featured on my storefront. Be sure to look for it!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue was a wonderful officiant for our wedding, we had the pleasure of seeing her in action at another family wedding and we loved her spiritual ceremony. She has tons of resources to help you plan out your perfect ceremony and helps you customize it to what you want. We even wrote our own vows and and we had no idea, she sent us helpful examples in order to write our own. Also, she has her own sound system that works perfectly even outside in a park with no power :). She is very responsive and easily kept the line of communication open throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend her.

Hi Megan,
Thank you for taking the time to write this very complete review for me! I really appreciate the time and thought it took to do this. It was fun working with you. I really enjoyed the interaction. The day of your wedding was unexpectedly cold, but the warmth of you and Lee and your family was so genuine. Lee's dad and Mom were so helpful and welcoming. I wish you two tons of fun together!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue did a wonderful job! The words in her ceremony is beautiful and she was prepared with a sound system so everyone could hear her. I would recommend her to anyone for wedding ceremonies!! Thanks Sue!

Hello Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review for me. It means so much to be able to let other couples know about my services. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day, and to work with you.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sue was absolutely wonderful to work with! The whole experience was stress-free and it was wonderful that she would confirm the ceremony a few times ahead of time to make sure it was EXACTLY what we wanted. We had our ceremony at the gazebo at Sues home, it's so kind of her to offer the use of it!! I highly recommend Sue to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for taking the time to give me this great review! I love having weddings at my home, both indoors and outdoors in the gazebo. Weddings bring such wonderful energy to my home. Yours was especially lovely and memorable. I wish you and Donald every happiness that a marriage can bring. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your wedding officiant.

• Wedding: 10/01/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rev. Sue Olson did a fantastic job officiating our wedding! She took the time to meet with us before we booked her services to get to know us and get a feel for what our style was. She was easily accessible and she was reliable. She gave us many different ceremony options and she allowed us to tweak any wording or add our own things as we wanted. I would recommend Sue as an officiant - she made our ceremony perfect!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Sue was very nice and easy to work with, she was very professional and knows what she is doing! I recommend her services to any engaged couple.

Hi Nick,
Thank you for taking the time to review me and help me build my business. It was a pleasure to work with you and Julia and to work with Joyce again. Thank you for the invitation to your reception. It was so nice to celebrate with you, and get to know more of your family members, and to see your grand parents again. I wish you and Julia every happiness together.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Nick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were so happy to have Reverend Sue officiate our wedding. From the start she was warm and welcoming and eager to hear our ideas. We wanted our ceremony to be quirky with both religious and civil elements, and she helped steer us in the right direction. We were so incredibly pleased with how our ceremony turned out, and highly recommend Reverend Sue to anyone who wants a personalized touch to their vows.

Reverend Sue continued to assist us even after the wedding was over. We had a snafu with the post office where they lost our original marriage license. Our Town Clerk issued us another marriage license and Reverend Sue filled it out again for us. Ultimately the original license showed up about three weeks later, but without the second one filled out by Reverend Sue our health insurance would have been messed up until open enrollment!

Dear Bliss,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I love your ceremony, especially the reading about the lovely dinosaur! I put that reading on my website for other couples who are looking for something humorous to lighten the occasion. It's not only funny, but it has a mice message. Thank you too,for the great wedding photos you shared with me. All the best to you and Brian in your new life together.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding, officiated by the Rev. Sue Olson, was nothing short of perfect.
The ceremony was elegant and spirit filled. It was even, a little humorous.
Anyone who chooses The Rev, Sue for their ceremony, will be truly blessed.

Deari Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for your review and accolades! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Tom and your hostess, Dorotea. Her lovely garden was the perfect setting, and it was wonderful to relax and celebrate with you in Dorotea's home afterward. Thank you for the wedding picture you shared with me. It brings back memories of a very happy day!
Best wishes,

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Reverend Sue Olson performed our wedding ceremony she was very caring,
warm and sincere. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!
Thanks Sue for making our day a day we will never forget!! :)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
716-998-8496
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards