Gray & Associates Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

A very happy bride-to-be and bride!! I don’t even know where to start with Shaun and his wonderful team. Shaun is the type of person who should charge more for his services. Throughout the whole process, my fiancé and I would say to each other, Shaun is hands down the best money we spent. My fiancé and I are extremely busy people to begin with both professionally and personally. It would be understandable if planning a wedding would make one stressed. My family and friends were wondering if I was ever going to turn into Bridezilla at any point. I didn’t have to. Besides giving ourselves enough time and being realistic about costs, I had no reason to stress or freak out because I knew I had Shaun and his team. Even on the day, people were surprised at how calm we were. We said there is nothing for us to worry about. We have Gray & Associates!

Shaun always remains focused on your budget and the things that are really important to you. He puts you in touch with vendors that match your style and budget and holds your hand the entire way. He is there to answer your emails and calls and comfort you if you are having an “oh no!” moment. Most of all, he truly does care about the couple’s happiness with everything. We are so blessed that we found Shaun and would not have traded anything to have him by our side through this process. So many people have told us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. That it was full of love and fun!! We could not have been happier and know 100% the wedding of our dreams was made possible because of Shaun and his team!

Katie,

Thank you so much for the kind words, I am so grateful to you and Mark for trusting the biggest day of your life to Gray & Associates Events. You were a fantastic couple to work with, and Hayley, Courtney, and myself worked tirelessly to ensure you and Mark could "Celebrate Well" on your wedding day!

You had one of the most fun wedding vision, we've worked with to date, and it was an honor to be able to bring that full circle for you!

Thanks again!

Celebrate Well,

Shaun Gray
Gray & Associates Events, Owner

Allyson
11/01/2014

Gray and Associates were an integral part of our wedding! Their attention to detail, suggestions, down to the minute timelines and quick email/phone responses helped this bride stay calm and collected the entire engagement and day of the wedding. Shaun Gray and his team were professional, polite and positively perfect wedding planners!

Allyson & Jonathan,

Your wedding was so beautiful, and our team was so excited to be able to coordinate the details and the flow of the wedding so you both, together with your family and friends, could celebrate well!

Thank you for choosing Gray & Associates Events, and allowing us to coordinate your wedding!

Celebrate Well,

Shaun Gray
Gray & Associates Events, Owner

Patricia
10/18/2014

Shaun Gray proved to be the best decision that I made with regards to this event. His knowledge was invaluable and his professionalism kept the event on track and glitch free. I think one of the best things I can say with regard to this event was that there was no "drama" and no "disappointment" and therefore it was all fun. Isn't that what a wedding is supposed to be, all FUN!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When we decided to get married in Houston we were completely lost since I was from 4 hours East of Houston and my now husband lived 4 hours south west of Houston! When we were put into contact with Shaun it was like a god send!!! He made everything seem like a breeze! If I wouldn't have had him there to do everything and guide us in the right direction on a lot my wedding would had never been as amazing as it was! It definitely exceeded my expectations! Being that we lived so far away it was also very helpful that he was so flexible and understanding with our schedules! I honestly don't know what kind of train wreck I would had encountered if he and his team had not been there every step of the way! And now that we live here in Houston it's nice knowing we have awesome friends that we made along the way!! I would definitely hire Shaun and his team if you are in the Houston area and needing a wedding planner!! It's a great plus that his vendors were pretty awesome also!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Being from a different state than my bride and living 8 hours away from each other meant family and friends lived 8 hours away from each other also. We decided to get married at the half way mark, Houston, only problem was not knowing a thing about anything having to do with a wedding, or planning one much less, in Houston. Hiring Shaun and his team was the best decision my wife & her family made, it definitely took a lot of stress off of her and made the wedding even more memorable knowing we could relax and party with our family and friends on such a big day in our lives. Everything was great and my wife was more than happy with how things turned out and everything looked absolutely amazing. Gray & associates definitely knows the right vendors, I would highly suggest hiring them for help even if you live in Houston.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I didn't personally use Gray and associates but was the maid of honor in my sisters wedding & was so extremely pleased with the service that my family received I figured I should brag on them a little! Everything was absolutely stunning when we saw everything on the day of it was more than my sister or I could have ever imagined! It looked like something straight out of a movie! I didn't have as much stress as a bride does but being the maid of honor I still had certain duties and and responsibilities I had to uphold for my sister, being in nursing school full time and a college cheerleader made those duties a little more challenging and I wouldn't had been able to do it all with out Shaun!! Even though he was hired to help my sis he went above and beyond for everyone in my family!

If you want it to feel like your long lost bff who knows every perfect person around Houston to plan your fairy tale wedding and will go above and beyond what other wedding planners would for everyone and not just the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. I HIGHLY suggest going with Gray & Associates!

Very pleased!!!

Stella
03/02/2013

My husband and I were very impressed with the services that we received from Gray & Associates; My main contact person was Shaun and I have to say he is the best planner I've ever came across. I later met Sarah and Shelley who were equally sweet. Prior to me meeting with Shaun I tried working with 2 different wedding planners who did not meet my expectations, but Shaun came along and exceeded my expectations. He was always willing and very excited to help, very patient and most of all he was very fast in responding when contacted and always keep you posted. On my wedding day the team were very professional, on time and kept everything running smoothly. They all had great personalities that everyone on the bridal train commended on that. My wedding was big and turned out great and I will sure hire or recommend Gray & Associates for future events!

Gray & Associates Events responded with the following comments:

Stella, thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure getting to work with you throughout your planning process and we enjoyed pulling all of your ideas together to ensure your wedding was everything you wanted it to be! Thanks for the review and we hope you and Chuks have many many happy years together!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

From the first time we first spoke on the phone, I knew Shaun was going to be my wedding planner. His attitude is really positive and upbeat. We talked about a lot of stuff unrelated to the wedding, but just the engagement process itself, and he never got irritated or frustrated with me (even when I canceled engagement photos an hour before)

He made my wedding day magical with his creative touches, when he was told something wouldn't be able to happen, he found a way to give me what I wanted in a new, fresh way that I hadn't even though of.

Thank you so much, Shaun!

Gray & Associates Events responded with the following comments:

Magnolia, it was a pleasure working with you and Jonathan. You are a lovely couple, and I wish you all the best! - Shaun

amy
04/21/2012

Shaun was really easy to work with throughout the entire planning of my wedding. I was very particular about what I wanted for my day, but didn't know how to bring it to life. When I first emailed Shaun, he called me less than an hour after my email was sent, and answered all of my questions. He never pressured me to hire him, but I knew he was the one. On my wedding day he and Shelley, his event manager, showed up on time and directed every aspect of my wedding. Both of them were calm and upbeat, and really made sure I was comfortable and happy with how my day was going. They also made it feel like they were my friends by making sure I was comfortable and enjoying how everything was turning out. I would highly recommend him to any bride thinking about hiring a wedding planner.