Gray & Associates Events

Gray & Associates Events

Your Vision. Full Circle.

14520 Old Katy Road #124
Houston, TX 77079 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gray and Associates were an integral part of our wedding! Their attention to detail, suggestions, down to the minute timelines and quick email/phone responses helped this bride stay calm and collected the entire engagement and day of the wedding. Shaun Gray and his team were professional, polite and positively perfect wedding planners!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Allyson
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shaun Gray proved to be the best decision that I made with regards to this event. His knowledge was invaluable and his professionalism kept the event on track and glitch free. I think one of the best things I can say with regard to this event was that there was no "drama" and no "disappointment" and therefore it was all fun. Isn't that what a wedding is supposed to be, all FUN!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Patricia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we decided to get married in Houston we were completely lost since I was from 4 hours East of Houston and my now husband lived 4 hours south west of Houston! When we were put into contact with Shaun it was like a god send!!! He made everything seem like a breeze! If I wouldn't have had him there to do everything and guide us in the right direction on a lot my wedding would had never been as amazing as it was! It definitely exceeded my expectations! Being that we lived so far away it was also very helpful that he was so flexible and understanding with our schedules! I honestly don't know what kind of train wreck I would had encountered if he and his team had not been there every step of the way! And now that we live here in Houston it's nice knowing we have awesome friends that we made along the way!! I would definitely hire Shaun and his team if you are in the Houston area and needing a wedding planner!! It's a great plus that his vendors were pretty awesome also!!!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were very impressed with the services that we received from Gray & Associates; My main contact person was Shaun and I have to say he is the best planner I've ever came across. I later met Sarah and Shelley who were equally sweet. Prior to me meeting with Shaun I tried working with 2 different wedding planners who did not meet my expectations, but Shaun came along and exceeded my expectations. He was always willing and very excited to help, very patient and most of all he was very fast in responding when contacted and always keep you posted. On my wedding day the team were very professional, on time and kept everything running smoothly. They all had great personalities that everyone on the bridal train commended on that. My wedding was big and turned out great and I will sure hire or recommend Gray & Associates for future events!

Gray & Associates Events responded with the following comments:

Stella, thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure getting to work with you throughout your planning process and we enjoyed pulling all of your ideas together to ensure your wedding was everything you wanted it to be! Thanks for the review and we hope you and Chuks have many many happy years together!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Stella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the first time we first spoke on the phone, I knew Shaun was going to be my wedding planner. His attitude is really positive and upbeat. We talked about a lot of stuff unrelated to the wedding, but just the engagement process itself, and he never got irritated or frustrated with me (even when I canceled engagement photos an hour before)

He made my wedding day magical with his creative touches, when he was told something wouldn't be able to happen, he found a way to give me what I wanted in a new, fresh way that I hadn't even though of.

Thank you so much, Shaun!

Gray & Associates Events responded with the following comments:

Magnolia, it was a pleasure working with you and Jonathan. You are a lovely couple, and I wish you all the best! - Shaun

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shaun was really easy to work with throughout the entire planning of my wedding. I was very particular about what I wanted for my day, but didn't know how to bring it to life. When I first emailed Shaun, he called me less than an hour after my email was sent, and answered all of my questions. He never pressured me to hire him, but I knew he was the one. On my wedding day he and Shelley, his event manager, showed up on time and directed every aspect of my wedding. Both of them were calm and upbeat, and really made sure I was comfortable and happy with how my day was going. They also made it feel like they were my friends by making sure I was comfortable and enjoying how everything was turning out. I would highly recommend him to any bride thinking about hiring a wedding planner.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
amy
713-931-9168
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment