Grandview Pavilion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This venue is suitable to a couple that would like a friendly, comfortable, elegant atmosphere for a wedding ceremony/reception with everything you would need all at one stop. The food was extremely delicious because their chef cooks it fresh there and been in business for over 40 years!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My wife and I had our wedding reception here, and we were absolutely blown away. We planned the wedding all the way from New York with Amy, and everything went seamlessly! Amy is spectacular--super responsive and friendly and honest with all of her feedback. She will give you the guidance you need to plan an amazing wedding reception. Moreover, on the day of the wedding reception, Val did an extraordinary job coordinating everything and making sure that all of our needs and our guests' needs were satisfied. All of the staff here go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding experience is special and memorable--we can't thank them enough. The food is incomparable, the prices are very reasonable, and the venue is perfect for a medium-sized wedding. Plenty of space to eat, drink, and be merry. Our guests loved the place!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the pleasure of working with Amy throughout my reception planning process. She was very informative and down to earth. She was also very flexible and kind when it came to my budget, she respected it and gave great suggestions to stretch my dollar. At the end of the day I couldn't have been happier with the results, not to mention the food was DELICIOUS! Not your average wedding food.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grandview Pavilion was a very convenient place to have our wedding, as they require their own catering, and they offer DJ services too. They also allow couples to bring in a band if that is your choice. The ceremony tent was very elegant, and the reception hall could hold many people, which was important to us. There were also ample places for photo opportunities, and since our wedding was in October, the ivy was all in bloom which made for some great shots.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ