Grand Volute Ballrooms

Grand Volute Ballrooms

"I wouldn't change a thing."

655 Lincoln Lake Avenue SE
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Volute was amazing! I met with Angela (the wedding coordinator) three times, and Grand Volute did the rest! They provide the food, drinks, the officiant, DJ ,ceremony musician, florist, cake, and centerpieces. All I had to do was tell them what I liked and they made it happen. I connected with the officiant, DJ, and florist later on at different locations but at least Grand Volute provides them so you don't have to go searching for a bunch of venues. During the wedding day, Kent was in charge of making sure everything went smoothly. He did a phenomenal job in making sure I had everything I needed and that everything went to plan. I could not have asked for a better day. Throughout the whole planning process, Grand Volute made it so easy and stress-free. During the wedding day, I had a great time and never got stressed at all. I would HIGHLY recommend this place. It is definitely worth the money. (Food was amazing by the way!).

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kent and his staff are truly the best at what they do. Kent makes you feel like you've been friends for years from the day you first meet, and treats you like the celebrity guest. I (the bride) have a lot of food allergies and Kent and his chef were so careful to accommodate for these in th meal they served for me. If you're hosting a major event, Grand Volute is the place to go.

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Madison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We would highly recommend The Grand Volute as the perfect place for your wedding and/or reception! Kent and his staff have made planning our daughters wedding so stress free! Our personal planner was Jan and she was amazing!!!!! She thought of every detail to make this truly a "Dream" Wedding Reception. It was also very helpful that if I had a question and Jan wasn't available, Angela the other wedding planner could answer anything I needed! As the Mother of the Bride on my daughters wedding day, I had no worries about anything. Everything was handled by Kent and his staff so I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding and spend time with our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests on presentation, food and professionalism of all the staff.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My weddings there was amazing I will always remember that day. Staff was awesome. The grand volute was beautiful and food was amazing. They deffinatly do the absolute best job to make your wedding day what you dreamed of.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Grand Valute Ballrooms was a perfect venue for our wedding. I couldn't be more happier with the outcome. It was worth our money and time spent on planning the wedding. Our guest were very pleased with the professionalism of the services provided during the reception dinner.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I chose to have our wedding reception at the ballrooms. I can't speak highly enough of how pleased we were with Grand Volute Ballrooms. Angela was a huge help in the planning process and was always willing and eager to meet with us to discuss ideas. She was available via phone, email, in person, whatever was needed for us.

The night of went smoother than we even thought it could. Kent was so professional and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. We would absolutely without hesitation recommend this venue to friends and family. Thank you for making our night perfect!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Keegan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughters wedding reception was held at the Grand Volute last weekend. Kent, Angela and the entire staff provided exceptional service from the initial planning stages until the music stopped at midnight. Everything went smoothly and we received numerous wonderful comments from our guests regarding the reception. I would highly recommend the Grand Volute.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm the Mother of the Groom. What an impressive evening! The friendliness of the staff coupled with professional yet down to earth service made this reception the best! The food was out of this world good! Didn't taste commercial/industrial like some places do. Everything was very fresh. We were concerned about driving a half hour from our home to have reception at Grand Volute. It was well worth the time to go! Our family and friends were coming up to us to tell us how good the food was!!

Services Used: Catering, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Grand Volute Ballrooms was everything that we wanted it to be. Absolutely beautiful venue and the food is amazing.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Kevin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Volute Ballrooms is an amazing place to get married. They took care of everything so everything was stress free on my end. All I had to provide was a photographer, and florist everything else was in the package. Cake, DJ, pianist, caterer, pastor, were all part of the package. It was amazing I really had a stress free wedding day and process too.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding using their Kensington Suite, and it was outstanding! Kent is amazing at what he does, and the level of professionalism shown by him and his staff we've yet to see with any other venue. The food, atmosphere, music, all of it was perfection and stress-free down to the detail. The complements have not stopped rolling in from our guests. We highly recommend Grand Volute! They've made our day so special!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express how happy I was to have chosen the Grand Volute as our ceremony and reception location. Being from Texas and planning our wedding without the chance to visit was a big concern for us. Until we had come across the GVB on weddingwire.com. What had caught our eye first were the pictures and to see that this is what they do. Weddings. The professionalism was outstanding. Our event coordinator Angela was very flexible in catering to what we could do and how we could communicate from a distance. She made our planning easy, even Skyping with us to plan. The owner Kent was always somewhere easy to be reached, especially the DAY OF THE WEDDING!
The GVB is the perfect place to look like you spent a million dollars on your special day but is amazingly affordable! My husband and I were impressed in how the service during dinner was so elegant and classy. The staff is dressed up and makes your day even more beautiful.
With the suggestions they give to you such as florist, photographers and bakery were spot on. We did not meet any of our vendors prior and left it to the ratings to help us. Brandon with modern Photographics is spectacular. A man with many hats that helped us in ways most photgraphers won't. He and his wife's personality are amazing. The cake from Mirabella... astounding! And florist, Gail Vender Laan, Beautiful.
I could go on and on but there is not enough time. One suggestion, Have set songs in mind for the music and be sure the DJ understands. There was just a little bit of a bummer with the music but the day and night of the wedding canceled that out.
the Grand Volute Ballrooms and vendors are top notch.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had An AMAZING time. Thank you all so much!!!! I would highly recommend grand volute to anyone looking for a great place to party!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Volute made it such a breeze to plan our wedding. My mother and I were so excited to see everything come together, and my husband and I couldn't have been more happy and relaxed. They were so thoughtful about checking in with us during the event without pulling us away from the celebration.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was so professional, respectful, and helpful. Z, Kent, Leo, and Angela were all vital to Danielle and me having the time of our life on our wedding day. Z was there whenever we needed her. She even sewed my bestman's pants for Pete's sake! Can we get her a medal. The food decorations music and bar service exceeded all our expectations. Thank you to everyone involved. We wouldn't change a thing.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the grand volute was an excellent choice for us. the facility was perfect for a wedding setting, beautiful and immaculate. the planning process over many months went smoothly. responses to our questions, concerns and requests were prompt and always in a positive, professoinal manner. the food was far superior than a wedding buffet usually is....it was outstanding. they also cater to all the details and everything was perfect for our big day!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake
616-987-9000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards