Grand Volute Ballrooms

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

The Grand Volute was the best catering experience that I have ever had. I did not have my wedding through the ballroom, however, The Grand Volute did cater out to my venue for my special day. They worked effortlessly to make sure that both I and my grandfather's requests were met. Angela and Kent were absolutely amazing- they had precise attention to detail and were able to get ahold of at all times throughout our wedding planning journey. This all showed in the food. The food was so delicous. Everyone complimented how much they enjoyed the food. The food was always kept to temperature and all of the Grand Volute Staff and Waiters were so nice and respectful. Everyone was dressed up in tuxcedo's and were very knowlegdable in food preparation and management. If you choose The Grand Volute you will not have to worry about food going bad, running out of food, or clean up. They are so awesome they do everything themselves! During set up and take down, you wouldn't have even know they were there- that's how clean and precise they were! I was overly impressed with everything they did-- they really contributed to my perfect day! Thank you Grand Volute Staff for making my day perfect!

- Sarah Lackey

Services Used: Catering
Maureen
05/30/2015

The staff was great to work with. The food was superb. The DJ exceptional.
Everything was perfect and magical.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolute great experiance working with the team at Grand Volute! They helped give us the wedding of our dreams. It was such a stress free experiance that as a bride helps so much not only through the planning process, but also allows you to enjoy your special day. There was no request that went un answered or unattended! The service was excellent and the food was amazing! I specifically enjoyed the one stop shop for venue, food, flowers, music, cake, etc. We were glad to hear from all of our guest the pleasant experiance they had at our wedding, what more could a bride and groom ask for :)

Recently Married

Having our wedding and reception at the Grand Volute made planning so much easier! It was great to have so many of the aspects of planning taken care of at one place. It was nice to know that we didn't need to find a caterer, just decide which food we liked. We didn't need to find a DJ, just meet and answer a few questions about the wedding party and music selections. We didn't need to worry about the decor beyond meeting with the decorator and choosing colors and table decor preferences. We also didn't need to find a baker, just meet for a cake tasting and decide how we wanted our cake to look. This was by far, the best choice for us in planning our wedding. I would recommend the Grand Volute to anyone planning a wedding!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

The Grand Volute made planning our wedding hassle free and we're always there to accommodate all of our wedding desires. They were even flexible when we wanted our puppy in the ceremony. I really can't say enough good things about them. All of our guests just raved about the beautiful venue and how everythibg was ran perfectly, which led to a very fun night. Excellent staff, I would recommend then to all recently engaged couples.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made everything SO easy. Kent & Angela were wonderful to work with & our wedding was absolutely amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Grand Volute was amazing! I met with Angela (the wedding coordinator) three times, and Grand Volute did the rest! They provide the food, drinks, the officiant, DJ ,ceremony musician, florist, cake, and centerpieces. All I had to do was tell them what I liked and they made it happen. I connected with the officiant, DJ, and florist later on at different locations but at least Grand Volute provides them so you don't have to go searching for a bunch of venues. During the wedding day, Kent was in charge of making sure everything went smoothly. He did a phenomenal job in making sure I had everything I needed and that everything went to plan. I could not have asked for a better day. Throughout the whole planning process, Grand Volute made it so easy and stress-free. During the wedding day, I had a great time and never got stressed at all. I would HIGHLY recommend this place. It is definitely worth the money. (Food was amazing by the way!).

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake
Madison
08/15/2014

Kent and his staff are truly the best at what they do. Kent makes you feel like you've been friends for years from the day you first meet, and treats you like the celebrity guest. I (the bride) have a lot of food allergies and Kent and his chef were so careful to accommodate for these in th meal they served for me. If you're hosting a major event, Grand Volute is the place to go.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We would highly recommend The Grand Volute as the perfect place for your wedding and/or reception! Kent and his staff have made planning our daughters wedding so stress free! Our personal planner was Jan and she was amazing!!!!! She thought of every detail to make this truly a "Dream" Wedding Reception. It was also very helpful that if I had a question and Jan wasn't available, Angela the other wedding planner could answer anything I needed! As the Mother of the Bride on my daughters wedding day, I had no worries about anything. Everything was handled by Kent and his staff so I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding and spend time with our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests on presentation, food and professionalism of all the staff.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My weddings there was amazing I will always remember that day. Staff was awesome. The grand volute was beautiful and food was amazing. They deffinatly do the absolute best job to make your wedding day what you dreamed of.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Angela
06/27/2014

The Grand Valute Ballrooms was a perfect venue for our wedding. I couldn't be more happier with the outcome. It was worth our money and time spent on planning the wedding. Our guest were very pleased with the professionalism of the services provided during the reception dinner.

Keegan
05/31/2014

My wife and I chose to have our wedding reception at the ballrooms. I can't speak highly enough of how pleased we were with Grand Volute Ballrooms. Angela was a huge help in the planning process and was always willing and eager to meet with us to discuss ideas. She was available via phone, email, in person, whatever was needed for us.

The night of went smoother than we even thought it could. Kent was so professional and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. We would absolutely without hesitation recommend this venue to friends and family. Thank you for making our night perfect!

1+ year ago

Our daughters wedding reception was held at the Grand Volute last weekend. Kent, Angela and the entire staff provided exceptional service from the initial planning stages until the music stopped at midnight. Everything went smoothly and we received numerous wonderful comments from our guests regarding the reception. I would highly recommend the Grand Volute.

Services Used: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

I'm the Mother of the Groom. What an impressive evening! The friendliness of the staff coupled with professional yet down to earth service made this reception the best! The food was out of this world good! Didn't taste commercial/industrial like some places do. Everything was very fresh. We were concerned about driving a half hour from our home to have reception at Grand Volute. It was well worth the time to go! Our family and friends were coming up to us to tell us how good the food was!!

Services Used: Catering, DJ
Kevin
05/10/2014

Our wedding at Grand Volute Ballrooms was everything that we wanted it to be. Absolutely beautiful venue and the food is amazing.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Brittany
05/09/2014

Grand Volute Ballrooms is an amazing place to get married. They took care of everything so everything was stress free on my end. All I had to provide was a photographer, and florist everything else was in the package. Cake, DJ, pianist, caterer, pastor, were all part of the package. It was amazing I really had a stress free wedding day and process too.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake