Grand Traditions

Grand Traditions

Favorite
Corinth, TX
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We can only say THANK YOU so much to Julie and the Grand Traditions staff. My wedding was more than I could have dreamed it to be. The staff was amazing, the music was THE BOMB, (special thanks to Mike the BEST DJ EVER), the decorations were gorgeous and elegant. The food was to delicious and it was presented so beautifully. The best part was that everything that I wanted for my wedding was was all inclusive and that was a huge relief for me, to have the choice to do everything through Grand Traditions and not going to separate vendors on my own. Their vendors are so nice and add a personal touch to everything that they do for you. Julie guided me step by step through everything and eased any concerns that I had and she was always in contact with me through the whole process. This venue is amazing and extremely flexible and I would recommend them to anyone looking to do their wedding or any special event there you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is wonderful. They are professional and know their business. You can call on them anytime during your planning stages and they are quick to help you and answer all your questions. We highly recommend their quaint place and friendly expert service. You will not be disappointed if you choose Grand Traditions, they are the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Love this place. The owners are fantastic!!! I recommend them 100%!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visited so many places for our ceremony and reception. We were highly impressed by Grand Traditions professionalism and yet they were so friendly and easy to work with. The wedding and reception went perfectly!
Thank you !!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and Tate were really helpful and were flexible. They helped us through our entire planning process.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the best place for your money you get everything u want at this venue since they do packages. The staff is beyond friendly and professional. I cried the first time I came to view it. It's a smaller venue but definitely a beautiful one...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This team of professionals is wonderful! They were such a pleasure to work with, and everything was done perfectly! They are efficient, courteous, go above and beyond and are just an overall joy to be around.

We were so impressed with all that they did to make our day magical!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our entire experience with Grand Traditions was beyond amazing!!! We got married this past weekend, August 11, 2012. Everything was perfect and extremly stree-free! The staff was so helpful throughout everything and truly tries to make each wedding "your own" and very unique. Julie was always quick to respond to any questions. DJ Mike was great and really made the reception tons of fun! And his daughter was very sweet and was a big help the day of! The staff at Grand Traditions brought all of our ideas to life and it was even better than imagined. And you can't beat the price. They were extremely flexable with a payment plan which really helped out. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Grand Traditions definitely made the day for my husband and I a very special day. The were very attentive to us and their services were amazing. I would definitely recommend Grand Traditions to other people!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks so much for the wonderful and professional job you did on our wedding event. It was everythying we hoped it would be. Im truly amazed at all the little details that were handled without any confusion or questionsl

Donnie & I want to thank you from the bottom of hearts!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a PERFECT wedding thanks to Grand Traditions!! There wasn't a thing I had to stress about. I was a bit of a skeptic at first during the first few appointments, but Julie and Tate remembered details about the day that I had planned that I had forgotten. We planned our wedding in 3 months and they completely worked around my schedule as I finished school.

The week of, they allowed me to take as much time as I wanted to decorate and organize. At the rehearsal, everyone was professional and helpful. The day of the wedding, they assissted with everything I needed, right down to putting my Spanx back in my bridal room!!

A few other reviews said the wedding coordinator was rude... Maybe it seemed that way to you, but she was busy handling 150 guests and making sure everything came off on time as you planned! In addition, we had a few guests that enjoyed their alcohol WAY too much and they handled that for us too!! They made sure everyone acted appropriate so we didn't have to be the mean guys. If that was the "rude" part they were talking about, then she was a really rude coordinator and I loved it.

The rest of the staff was truly what the website describes, very friendly and helpful. My guests commented before they relaized their drink or plate was empty, their table was cleared. Everyone was so polite and seemed to enjoy themselves as they worked.

We used Mike as our DJ and Officiant.... and what an experience!! Out guests are still talking about the fabulous DJ we had. The party went on nonstop for nearly 2 hours straight that night because of him. There was nothing cheesy, nothing trashy, just lots of fun! It was well worth the price of their DJ!! In addition, he performed a beautiful ceremony. I was nervous becaue we only had time to meet once and one time on the phone, but he did everything I asked and more! I couldn't have planned a better ceremony.

I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding at Grand Traditions! It was perfect!!! Espcially for the price and value, it can't be beat.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved Grand Traditions. They took care of everything for us, and our wedding day was less stressful because of them. Our wedding was beautiful and our reception was fun. When they told me that the DJ would get everyone up and dancing, I thought, well you haven't met my family, but every single person was up and dancing. My grandparents did the cupid shuffle. The only minor downfall to this incredible venue was that the wedding coordinator was a little rude to my wedding party and even to us about not using one of their preferred photographers. The wedding coordinator made sure everything ran smoothly, which was nice; however, she could've been a little nicer about it. Most of our wedding party complained about her. Tate and Julie on the other hand are incredibly nice, wonderful people, and they really do want to make your day special. I would recommend Grand Traditions to any bride who is looking for something that will be extravagant without having to spend the time decorating or calling 500 vendors. i had to change the time on my wedding twice, and each time they were incredibly accommodating and they even called the other vendors (flowers, cake, caterer) I had booked through them to change the time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the place, and it was at an extremely fair price, would highly recommend.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i could not have asked for a more perfect wedding and reception. Julie was fabulous with our consultations and Lecil was a great as she had everything done as was requested. The music was great (MIKE) was super. It all was pulled together super well and the staff very nice. My guest couldn't say enough about what a great time they had...I owe alot to Julie and Lecil

Profile Picture
ChelseaNichole
08/10/2008
3.3

The ceremony and reception looked better than I could have imagined. The wedding planner was a little rude to my guests (which I found out after the wedding). Besides that the food was great, the place was nicely decorated, and the MC and music was great.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Grand Traditions was wonderful to work with as we planned for and celebrated our special day. They did everything exactly as they promised and even went above and beyond in their service and professionalism. They helped let us enjoy one of the most special days of our lives by taking care of last minute requests and by truly running the show. Their organization and attention to detail allowed us, our parents, and our families to enjoy the celebration instead of worrying about last minute issues. We highly recommend Grand Traditions to everyone. You will not find another vendor who is as honest, caring, professional, and as personable as Tate, Lisel, and Julie. They are truly wonderful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake