Grand Loft Events LLC
Weddings & Receptions that are Truly Grand!
425 6th Street

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
This venue is AMAZING! Brandy and her husband Mick are fabulous. They are quick to respond to you, they have great deals, and it is all inclusive! I was planning a wedding in Kansas from Washington, and they made it a breeze. The venue is gorgeous, they are professional and responsive, and it was a great value. They did everything they could to make our wedding fantastic. We had an issue with the caterer that was included in their all inclusive package, and they did everything they could to help make it right. I would recommend them to everyone I know.
Wedding: 07/19/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
The Grand Loft is amazing!! Brandi was very easy to work with, and she was always quick to respond whenever we had a question. They made things so easy for us and were very professional. The Grand Loft is absolutely beautiful and is a fraction of the cost of getting married in downtown KC. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the place was.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I never thought I would get married in the small town of Osawatomie, KS BUT I am glad I did! When my mom finally talked me into going to Grand Loft, I fell in love with the venue. It was beautiful. The greenery and lights in the chapel made the place look magical. I knew this was the place. Not only was it beautiful but they also provided everything!!!! They provided the DJ, cake, cater, and decorations. I can't imagine what wedding planning would have been like if I had to do EVERYTHING! This venue is the way to go for a stress-free wedding. I planned everything in about 6 months with very little stress. Brandi is AMAZING, she would email me back the within a couple of hours. She was great at responding quickly and answering all of my questions. I recommend this place to everyone!!!!! Don't make your wedding a stressful mess--go with Grand Loft!!!!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
I couldn't have been happier, my wedding was absolutely perfect, both ceremony and reception. Mick And Brandi were such a big help in planning my wedding. Brandi always responded to my e-mails/texts/phone calls right away, which was much appreciated. I am happy to say that I was stress free when it came to planning my wedding because the Grand Loft made it such a wonderful experience. The venue was beautiful, DJ was amazing (played all of my songs I wanted and took several requests that night) and the bartenders were very friendly and professional.
Services Used: DJ, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gary 1 Reviews
We had a GREAT time everything at the Grand Loft was very professional . Good value , hard to find a place any better for a wedding.
Wedding: 09/08/2013

Beth 2 Reviews
I have attending mutliple weddings in the past few years and nothing compares to the Grand Loft. Our wedding was beautiful and effortless. Brandi is amazing to work with. She always gets back promptly with emails or phone calls. She is helpful and full of wedding knowledge.
I was concerned about budget and I am a frugual bride. I wanted beautiful wedding on a budget. But not for the venue to look like I was on a budget. The venue is goregous. I recieved so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. One couple we invited was even getting married 4 weeks after us and stated " I wish I was getting married here!" I even got my hair stylist to book her wedding here. So many have enjoy the Grand Loft and for a reason. It is truely a grand event space.
Wedding: 09/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Brandi and Mick!!!! What an outstanding place for a wedding and you can't work with any friendlier and responsive people. EVERYONE that came to our wedding and reception walked away saying this is absolutely a gorgeous place and loved it. First reaction is it may be a little far from KC, but it isn't and worth the easy drive...!
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Robert 1 Reviews
Thank you so much Grand Loft for providing such a wonderful experience and special thanks to Mick and Brandi. Both of you made this experience enjoyable and so much easier. You were always very responsive and willing to help. All of our guests loved the venue and services and thought it was absolutely beautiful location.

We used all areas of the building from the stunning chapel to the dance floor and private dining area. Having an elevator to access the top floor helped with our elderly guests. We had so many comments from guests telling us they loved the location and what a perfect setting it was for a wedding. I have no complaints and would choose Grand Loft again in a second.
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
We only had 2 months to plan our wedding and everyone at Grand Loft was more then willing to do everything they could to help us. The chapel and ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Barbara 1 Reviews
Great venue! Great people to work with. You feel like they are your friends by the time you leave. Stay in their lodge. You won't be sorry.
Grand Loft Events LLC responded with the following comments:
Thank you for the review Barbara! We are so happy that your stay at our NEW Lodge was great! First customers for us & couldn't have asked for a better group!!! I do believe the Lodge will be a BIG hit!!! Take care! Thanks again!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
The Grand Loft in Osawatomie KS was incredibly flexible with us as we planned our wedding in 2 months. They took care of almost all correspondence with other vendors which made things so much less stressful.

Susan 2 Reviews
The Grand Loft was amazing! Brandi and Kathy made everything so easy and it was a spectacular wedding. We did the all inclusive package which was wonderful. We did not have to worry about anything. Brandi met with us 30 days before the wedding and went over all the little details...she was unbelievably helpful. She was always available to answer our questions when we called and went the extra mile to get back to us. The day of the wedding, Brandi, Mick, and Kathy were right by our side taking care of absolutely everything. We had a great wedding and reception, the food was great, DJ was awesome, and all our guest raved about the event. I would highly recommend Grand Loft. The drive was not that bad and the ease of parking made it worth the extra few minutes it might have taken guest to get there. It was nice to have the wedding and reception all in one place! WE LOVED the whole experience!!!

Kevin and Sue Boggs (Bride and Groom Danielle and Tyler Davis
Grand Loft Events LLC responded with the following comments:
Thank you for the review Sue & Kevin! Ya'll were a lot of fun to have at Grand Loft Events!!! Hope to see you again for another event in your family!!! Wink Wink!!! Best wishes to you all!!!
Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter got married here and we could not have been more pleased. It is a very beautiful place to get married and all the staff was very helpful. We had to move the wedding and they were very flexible in letting us do that. My second daughter is sure this is where she would like to get married when she does in a few years. I love this venue, we are still getting so many complainants about the decor,food,drinks and music. It was truly the most beautiful wedding.
Wedding: 12/28/2012
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor

Tina 1 Reviews
The entire staff at The Grand Loft was amazing! They are all friendly, personable and very professional! What a romantic and beautiful atmosphere and venue! The Grand Loft knows how to make your wedding the most memorable experience of starting a life together!!
Wedding: 11/23/2012

Margie 1 Reviews
My daughter got married last night, 11/10/12. Words cannot express my appreciation to Brandi. Brandi went above and beyond any and all of my expectations . She made sure that this day was the fairy tale wedding that my daughter had always dreamed of. The only advice I could give to anyone reading this post is, BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! It will not only be worth every penny, but will give you peace of mind that your special day will be just as extraordinary as ours. Thank You again Brandi, you are worth your weight in gold. Margie Monteer
Wedding: 11/10/2012

Elizabeth 1 Reviews
Brandy was extremely helpful and such a blessing to work with. She made our day the best we could ask for, not only did she handle all of the organizing, but she also made all of our guests feel like they were family. I can't say one negative thing about the way our special day went. If you are looking for a stress free wedding yet still have that beautiful wedding you are looking for, I will proudly suggest the Grand Loft!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
 913-980-9897
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire