Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
08/01/2015

Kjersti officiated our August wedding, and we could not be happier with the entire process. Kjersti met with us several times during our engagement, in order to get to know us as a couple and help us design our ceremony. She was incredibly responsive to our ideas, and offered wonderful suggestions when we felt unsure. The ceremony went off without a hitch, and afterward, we had several of our guests comment that our ceremony was one of the best they'd attended. We couldn't agree more! Kjersti is highly recommended.

Michelle
08/01/2015

Carolyn, Thank you so much for creating SUCH a wonderful ceremony. Every person we spoke to after said it was the best they had ever witnessed. For us it as everything we hoped for and more.
The ceremony was the part we enjoyed most out of the day (we don't feel most couples can say that).

Claire
07/04/2015

Judy was a wonderful part of our wedding ceremony! After our initial planning sessions with Judy, although we'd just met, we felt like we'd known her for years. We left the sessions feeling closer as a couple, and confident our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned. We were able to finalize the ceremony details early on in our engagement, so we were able to focus on the more intense planning of our wedding. Not only is Judy a communicator, she is extremely professional, flexible, knowledgeable, and experienced. In addition, she is calm and confident, which truly made the both of us feel at ease on the big day. We would highly recommend Judy for any type of wedding, as she listens to your needs, offers guidance when there is question, and creates the most powerful love story to share with your loved ones on your wedding day.

~Claire and Tyler, July 2015

Bonnie
06/27/2015

Wonderful. The wedding ceremony was not religious yet spiritual for the wedding couple and from my perspective. Brining gratitude into the conversation of marriage and life together, acknowledgment of family that contributed to each of the bride and grooms lives, and a feeling of inclusiveness made this very special. As someone who also officiates wedding and commitment ceremonies, I found this to be the most beautiful secular service I have attended. Highly recommended.

Zach
06/27/2015

“We strongly recommend Judy Owen when looking for a Wedding Officiate. She goes the extra mile to make your special day, just a bit more extravagant! From the first time we had a consultation with her to the I do's, she was very involved and interested in our journey. Not a detail goes ignored and not an eye is left dry after her ceremony. She learns everything about you and helps say everything you were thinking of, but just couldn't bring to words. We will always look back on our special day fondly in big part to Judy Owen!” Zach and Haley

Recently Married

If you're looking for a Wedding Officiant that will make your Wedding Day, YOUR Wedding Day, Carolyn Germaine is the best. She took our love story, and created a ceremony that weaved the moments that brought us to that day together, and did so in a way our families are still talking about it almost a week after our ceremony.

Carolyn takes the time to learn what you want, who you are as a couple, and works with you to help shape your ceremony to something that will leave you smiling all day long, and leave your families, most likely crying tears of joy.

Crystal
06/20/2015

We interviewed three different officiants before selecting Carolyn. She made us feel the most welcome, and I like the questions she asked us and the experience she had- especially in working with couples with separated parents like mine are. My husband especially liked her because she has done interesting weddings, and we got to participate in an enrichment program dealing with enneagrams, which was really interesting. Carolyn spend a lot of time with us getting to know us so that she could create our perfect own personalized ceremony, and she did an incredible job! She also gave us lots of suggestions for alterations to traditional "unity" ceremonies. I would definitely recommend her and due to the sessions, we even got $75 off of our wedding license!

Brooke
05/30/2015

“Our experience with Judy was exactly what we were hoping for when we began planning our wedding. The entire process was fun and relaxed, and really helped us to grow as a couple. Although our outdoor wedding got rained out, the day was still absolutely perfect, thanks to the beautifully written ceremony. We were incredibly happy with everything and wouldn't have changed a thing! We are so grateful for all that Judy did to make our special day everything that we had hoped it would be, and highly recommend her and Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants!”

Brooke and Robert Knoll  May 2015

Services Used: Officiant

Having Kjersti officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. From the beginning, Kjersti was there to answer any questions, go through every detail, and really get to know us as a couple. My husband even said he would not have been able to keep it together during our ceremony if it wasn’t for Kjersti standing next to us. Our ceremony was personalized from start to finish and Kjersti did an amazing job telling our story. She had the entire room laughing and crying. After the ceremony, I had several people approach me telling me it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. Not only did Kjersti make our wedding day amazing, she also improved our relationship through advice she gave us throughout the process and her marriage enrichment class.

I can't thank Kjersti enough for being a part of our day and highly recommend her to any couple that is looking for a personalized ceremony that they will never forget!

Brittany & Eric

Recently Married

When we met with Carolyn in her office in St. Paul we felt very much at ease and knew right away she was the person that we wanted to marry us. She was great at presenting ideas to make the ceremony more interesting, which we did include hand fasting as part of the event and the people in attendance thought it was a great touch. I would recommend you get in touch with her and see for yourself.

Megan
01/17/2015

Carolyn, Sean and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we were able to spend with you this last year, you are so easy to talk to and are genuinely interested in who you are speaking with. Our ceremony was beyond perfect, we could not have asked for someone more prepared or at ease the day of. Thank you for your kind words and help to my Mom, I know she appreciated it. I will most definitely be in touch with you in the future. Thanks again, Megan and Sean

Recently Married

Kjersti, it was perfect. Gwyneth and I are so grateful to you. We knew you were the right person to marry us.

As the ceremony unfolded and your beautiful words went straight to our hearts, it was clear that you had captured our story.

A small, intimate ceremony requires an exceptionally delicate touch. You were attuned to the feelings of each one of us, and you knew exactly the right things to say to focus all of us on the essential meaning of our new bond.

Simple words are the hardest to craft. Your insight and your art were evident in every phrase. The world should know about your gifts, and we’re happy to do our part.

-- Neal & Gwyneth

Services Used: Officiant

I had a very simple in home wedding with Judy Owens as our officiant. I was very pleased with everything she was able to provide on Christmas night. I thank her for all her hard work and patience and kindness. I will recommend her to anyone i know who is planning a special day, she works with you and listens to what you would like and is very compassionate. She made my evening perfect and Darrell and I could not be happier. I thank her for everything and wish her the best. She will make your day amazing and memorable when you speak with her.

Services Used: Officiant

We worked with Kjersti Moline from Grand Ave Officiants for our wedding ceremony. After our initial meeting we knew that Kjersti could help us create the unique and personalized ceremony we were looking for on our big day. We told Kjersti what we were looking to achieve and our story. She offered different suggestions on ways to incorporate and exclude portions of a traditional ceremony. She asked us lots of questions and really got to know us as a couple. When she ran through the draft she had comprised, it put me to tears - it was everything we could have ever wanted and more. Everyone in attendance at the ceremony was impressed with the beautiful ceremony Kjersti had created. Kjersti was very easy to work with and we would highly recommend her.

Melinda
12/13/2014

Carolyn from Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants is a phenomenal wedding officiant! We knew from the time we met her that she was able to make our ceremony everything we desired! Our marriage enrichment day hosted by Carolyn was beneficial and fun. We always looked forward to sharing time with her as took the time to get to know us very well! This allowed her to work with us to create a meaningful ceremony that was a perfect fit for us. Our wedding guests raved about how sincere and genuine our ceremony was! Wedding planning can become overwhelming at times. We were comforted by knowing that the most important part of our wedding day was going to be beautiful with Carolyn's direction.

We would recomend Grand Avenue Wedding Officiants to any couple who are looking to have a personalized ceremony that is unique to them!

Amy and Eric
12/06/2014

Upon our initial consultation with Judy Owen, we knew she would do a fabulous job as our wedding officiant! Participating in the Enneagram study, it was reiterated to us that we were indeed very similar people! Judy offered many suggestions to us including readings, prayers and writing our own vows which helped make our wedding day special.

We had an intimate ceremony at home on our porch in December. She listened to everything that we wanted and more. A short and sweet ceremony it was, including the children and made small improvements along the way. Judy wrote a ceremony that captured our relationship and was very genuine and heart-felt. We received many compliments throughout the day on the ceremony and we would not change anything! We would recommend Grand Avenue Officiant Judy Owen to anyone looking to tie the knot!”