Gramercy Mansion

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I truly cannot imagine anyone ever giving Gramercy anything less than 5 stars. The staff, particularly Bill and Cristin, were amazing to work with and were constantly at our side asking us if we needed anything. Our room reservations and breakfast service were flawless, for myself and all of our wedding guests who stayed in the B&B. Gramercy staff bent over backwards for my family and me, even going so far as to setting up some surprises in our wedding-night room. The romance package is well worth the money, with roses, rose petals, and candles all through the room and bathroom, it definitely made for a romantic wedding night. The whole Gramercy staff was wonderful. Breakfast was perfect (and yes, the pancakes are AMAZING!!!), and a fun time was had by all.

We had 100 guests at our wedding, and Gramercy was just the perfect size -- not to mention absolutely gorgeous. Many people remarked that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Since Gramercy works frequently with our caterer and DJ, they all had a wonderful rapport with each other, which made for an even more seamless evening. At the end of the night, they helped our caterer box up the extra food and cake per my request, and placed it with the gifts and gift cards. My only near-complaint is that our groomsmen and the groom ended up moving things after the wedding, as there was no one from Gramercy or the caterer around to assist, but considering the rest of the evening, it was a small thing.

Thanks, Gramercy, for a beautiful setting for the most beautiful day of our lives.

pickles08
10/09/2009

The Gramercy Mansion truly speaks for itself...such a beautiful and unique venue with tons of character! We are so thrilled we had our special day here! We had a Friday night wedding...the weather was beautiful...and the reception was simply amazing. I stayed there the night before the wedding and got ready with my bridesmaids in one of the suites. The room was beautiful and was a perfect backdrop for our "getting ready" photos. We took tons of pictures in the beautiful gardens. My husband and I also stayed the night of the wedding and we just can't imagine a more perfect place for a wedding night! I can't recommend the Gramercy enough...well worth the price...and a place we will revisit often in the future!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married at The Gramercy Mansion on 10/2/09. We had such an amazing time as did my family and guests!! The main areas of the mansion are beautiful and each of the bedrooms has such exquisite detail and are so unique that make each one fun to see! The garden where our wedding ceremony was held has gorgeous flowers which creates the most intimate setting for such a special event. The staff was very accommodating, professional and prompt with answering questions.

In particular, Bill Duffy. He was the first person my husband and I met when considering The Gramercy and he made us feel very welcome. My husband and I chose to do a Native American ceremony with a shaman but also wanted to incorporate traditional Christian vows. Bill is a minister and we are so happy we chose him to do incorporate this into our ceremony. He was so organized and combined both traditions to make them go together seamlessly. A lot of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever been to!

Another point to mention is how helpful The Gramercy website is in planning this big event. They have a preferred vendors listing which made it easy for me to limit who to chose. I used all of their recommendations and was very happy with each of them. I much also say that the breakfast the next morning is delicious for those guests lucky enough to stay there! The Gramercy truly made my wedding day unforgettable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Gramercy mansion is unbelievably gorgeous and unique, with its antique and quirky vibe and interior, and beautiful gardens with colorful flowers and lush grass and trees overlooking Greenspring valley. Every staff member was helpful and accommodating, and the feel is relaxed, welcoming and makes you feel at home.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We fell in love with this venue while snow was on the ground and everything in the garden was dead. We held our wedding in May with the garden looking perfect. The staff were there but in no way were they "in the way"... The venue was beautiful. The staff throughout the entire process were friendly and helpful. They allowed us to do some things we wanted and didn't mind that the party went a tad over schedule. I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!

We'll be coming back for our 1 year anniversary to stay in the Cassatt Suite again!!

(We booked out the entire mansion including all guest rooms)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Simply unbelieveable! Gramercy met all of our expectations and more! The staff was outstanding and the venue was perfect for our wedding. Our family still talks about the friendly staff and mansion spledor of our wedding day! Heather, our offciant, was helpful and professional. Shannon, our wedding helper, was like a part of the family! We enjoyed the experience so much we intend on returning for our anniversary!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING ALL AROUND! My husband and I celebrated an unforgettable 5 year Anniversary & Vow Renewal!!!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Gramercy Mansion is the most beautiful site I could have picked for my ceremony and reception. The pictures are stunning of my wedding. The staff was always helpful when I had a question and very professional.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every person at our wedding commented on how beautiful the mansion was, and what a unique venue it was for a wedding. The atmosphere is perfect for a party, and people felt a lot more comfortable than they would in a ballroom setting.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gramercy was wonderful from start to finish. I received prompt responses to all questions and felt like they really worked with me to make the day perfect. It is a beautiful venue and even has 11 rooms for guests to spend the night, which was great.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The most beautiful place ever. Most mansions that you rent are not furnished but this place also functions as an active bed and breakfast and so was beautifully decorated and lanscaped. All my guest wowed about it for weeks after. THe best comment I go was from my mom who said it was like I had a "Platinum Wedding", when I knew I didn't pay "platinum prices".

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved Gramercy Mansion for many different reasons. It was within a couple moments of being there and feeling the comforts of home. We spent 2 nights at Gramercy and absolutely hated it when check out time came. It was like you were royalty there. The staff was overwhelmingly helpful and accomodating to our specific needs due to being out of state and many of our guests being from out of state. Breakfast was something we looked forward to every morning (so good)! Bill was our officiant and he was nothing shy of perfect. From making sure we were checked in to making sure we had places to change and get ready to his service as our officiant. Everything was more than perfect and I can not thank Gramercy enough! Absolutely 5 star fantastic!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Gramercy was the perfect storybook setting for our wedding reception. The rooms were so beautiful and comfortable. The patio was absolutely stunning for our dinner. Our guests enjoyed going from room to room. We also stayed overnight in the Camelot Suite. It was the perfect wedding night retreat. We were served a fantastic breakfast the next morning.

Great! It was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Perrin
07/11/2015

My husband and I were married on July 11th in the garden at the Carriage House. We had our reception in the Carriage House, and we stayed in the Mansion for two nights. We had the most perfect wedding we could have ever imagined. The gardens are stunning! We didn't need to do much in the way of flowers, because the venue is already so perfect. They helped recommend caterers, and our caterer was amazing! We spent the night before and of our wedding in the Camelot room. It was perfect. We would absolutely recommend this venue. Amanda was great to work with, and the experience was more than we ever could have hoped for.

Gramercy Mansion responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for hosting your wedding at the Carriage House and taking time to share your review! We're so glad you were happy with your experience and we look forward to celebrating many future anniversaries with you both. Congrats once again and best wishes!

Shell & Barb Rock
Recently Married

The Gramercy Mansion carriage house was the location of our wedding rehearsal and actual wedding day with an intimate dinner to follow in the lanai of the carriage house an entire outdoor event, thankful the weather was amazing. We were taken care by both Amanda & Emily and were really thankful for such an amazing experience. The rooms are pricey, but the homemade and home grown breakfast in your room compensated for it a little bit. The location is secluded and very nice. Definite worth a return visit and future events.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location