Graingertainment

Graingertainment

Turning Music into Memories.

Lakeland, FL 33809 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He did a great job. He was very friendly, very professional, and he exceeded our expectations. He even has a wedding outline on his website that is for your personal use which is great because it helps the bride and groom how to organize the music for the wedding, we would definitely recommend him and even use him for future events.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for anything better! Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Summer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dylan was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was funny but professional, outgoing but not obnoxious, and made sure everyone stayed entertained! He made sure my husband and I were happy and that the reception was going at the pace we wanted it to! We were very pleased and would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely enjoyed having Jake and Justin from Graingertainment at our wedding! Jake was a wonderful, laid-back, breeze to work with as our DJ. He seemed to know what we were thinking. Justin was a great bartender and I am so glad he was able to help out! Chris was so flexible when we had to change the date of the wedding and the venue. We are very, very, very happy with all of you! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris from Graingertainment was so fun to work with! He did the music for our ceremony and reception. He was really easy to work with and followed the time line from my wedding planner. He made our reception the party atmosphere that we wanted. He displayed a monogram of our initials on the dance floor which our guests thought was really cool! We also used his photo booth services. He brought props and put together a book for us which was so fun to look at! I highly recommend Graingertainment! You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a perfect fit for our wedding. He kept the party going all night long and checked with us throughout the night and made sure we were happy and knew what was coming next. He was polite, professional, energetic and always willing to answer our questions. He was never hard to get a hold of and was upfront with us about what he thought we would need for our event. I don't have a single complaint.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Chris Granger worked with us every step of the way and gave us everything that we wanted. He was available by email and phone to answer any questions with a very short turn around time. The online platform provided allowed us to plan the entire timeline for both the ceremony and reception. We were also able to set up our playlist online and select special songs for the first dance, father-daughter dances, bouquet toss, etc. Chris really kept to the schedule and kept the party going the whole time. My wife and I could not be happier with how things went. We have had multiple guests tell us how much they liked the music and Chris himself.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Scott
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graingertainment provided excellent entertainment for our daughters wedding ceremony and recption. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Dylan knew just what to play, he made the night so much fun. Would recommend them anytime !

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was an amazing DJ for our wedding! Before the reception started, he came out to introduce himself to our wedding party, and made sure he was about to say everyone's names correctly. He was verbally involved the perfect amount needed (not too little and not taking over the reception)! He played great music that fit our crowd to a T (perfectly). I would highly recommend him for any event!!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was phenomenal!!!!! I cannot rave enough about how much of an amazing job he did at my wedding!! His forms to fill out prior made the process so easy in regards to making a timeline, providing information on the wedding party, and requesting must have music, it made things a piece of cake! He played all the songs my husband and I wanted to hear, he kept the event running smoothly, and kept people on the dance floor! He made our biggest party the best party ever!! People had 0 complaints about our dj and music!! He was amazing and I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was so personable... he was very helpful with timing making sure everything got done without feeling rushed.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and his team were awesome! We used him for ceremony music and he was the MC for our reception. We also used him for our photo booth! I can't say enough good things about him! He made sure we were happy with everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Book Graingertainment! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is a great professional to work with - easy to get in touch with and supremely accommodating to every whim we had. He made the ceremony great with the use of a PA system and wireless mic. Please consider him for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was great to work with. Our guests kept saying we had the funniest reception they had ever attended! My groom and I had a blast as well. Not only was the music fun, but everyone had huge fun in the photo booth. Don't look elsewhere, Chris at Graingertainment is awesome!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Sue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with the services of Chris Grainger! Professional and great communication with that personal touch prior to the wedding, as well as the day of. Chris is all about making sure that you get what you want! He kept our Sunday evening wedding hopping with our music and kept us on time for the little things, as well. All this for an extremely reasonable price! Thanks for making our wedding day so wonderful, Chris!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
KimS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that Chris was one of the best, if not the best vendor we had for our wedding! I met Chris and one of his other DJs at the Polk County Bridal Exhibit back in March 2012 (over a year before my wedding) and knew I wanted him to be the DJ on our special day! He was very quick to respond to all emails with the millions of questions I had and made sure I understood everything I was getting! We extended the normal times that a wedding reception would be and he was willing to work with us for a cocktail hour and all! We also had the photobooth - which everyone loved so much we extended that as well! We also had uplights done by Graingertainment and they looked absolutely beautiful, I kind of wish I would have done more!! Chris made sure to read the crowd and keep everyone partying! He made sure we were ready for everything before announcing it and went above and beyond any expectation I had! If you're searching for a DJ, you don't need to search anymore - Graingertainment is the way to go!!!

Thank you again Chris!!

Ethan and Jenna Smith

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jenna
863-513-4935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment