Graingertainment

Value
Flexibility
Linda
05/16/2015

Our DJ was Dylan Sechrest, and he was not only the DJ, but a great cheerleader and entertainer. He made the people want to get up and dance and we enjoyed having him be there so much. Would highly recommend Graingertainment as a wonderful addition to any celebration and would always go with their suggestions.

Bridget
05/09/2015

Graingertainment did a fantastic job for our event. Josh Fain was exceptional. He was flexible and worked hard at getting the crowd involved. We were truly pleased with how the night went and are appreciative for all of Josh’s efforts.

Danielle
05/09/2015

Chris was fantastic!! Really great guy to work with very accommodating!! We didn't complete any of our DJ information until 4 days before the wedding and he made it all work! He took charge of the event and made sure we were happy with the way everything was going throughout the whole wedding! I would highly recommend him and it was a fantastic value for the service he provided!

Julia
04/17/2015

Our DJ Dylan was amazing! He kept all of us out on the dance floor majority of the night. He even came out and danced with us! We received so many compliments on how great he was and would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a flawless and fun wedding. Thanks again Dylan!

Charity
04/17/2015

Chris was Awesome!!! My husband and I were beyond pleased with our DJ. He was lively and entertaining. Very professional, friendly, and super quick to respond to every email or phone call. We would highly recommend Grainger Entertainment! A definite 5 star choice!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I loved the service and their professionalism. Will deffinately book them for further events.

Services Used: DJ

We used Eric as the DJ for our daughter's wedding. It is true that the DJ makes the party and Eric certainly made this a memorable one. He played all the right songs at the right time and all of our guests had a great time on the dance floor.

Private User
Recently Married

Graingertainment was everything I had hoped for! I believe the DJ is what makes an event successful and Chris from Graingertainment did just that! It started when we first contacted him. He was always polite and caring and helped to guide us through the entire preparation and wedding night process.

The Graingertainment website is amazing as well. After logging into your personal account, the Event Planner outlines your entire event where you enter specifics such music/artists. It also provides a suggested order of events but allows you to tailor it as desired.

Don't look any further... I highly recommend Graingertainment for any event!

Services Used: DJ

I loved working with Graingertainment! I worked with Chris and he was so sweet. He worked with me on everything from ceremony sound, dance floor lighting, a custom monogrammed light, and a personal song list. He was very flexible and gave us a wonderful price! On the day of our wedding everything went great .. even as there was some confusion going on during a couple parts.. he was able to glide right through it and redirect everyone to keep the evening running smoothly he took song requests and kept the party happy ! I would recommend him to anyone looking to book a great DJ at a great price in the area ! Thanks Chris !

Jessica
02/28/2015

Chris with Grainger Entertainment was the absolute best DJ EVER!!!! I had people all night coming up to me and commenting on how amazing he was... from the mix that he played, to his personality, to the party flow that he provided. He kept the flow of our party going and was absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for more. He was so professional when he needed to be but was there to lighten the mood and provide an absolutely amazing atmosphere. He even helped me with the lighting in the room to set the right mode for my vow renewal. He was just so much fun to work with.

Services Used: DJ

We gave them free reign on music for the most part and it was perfect and appropriate!

Wallace
02/21/2015

We have had 2 Daughters in the last 2 years get married and we used Grainger Entertainment both times! From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding was awesome. He is very friendly, personable and will go over and beyond for any event. Ours both times were weddings which are life changing events. If we had 10 Daughters we would use Grainger a Entertainment for all of them. Everyone danced all night and all commented on how awesome he truly was. Thank you Chris for making this day which is usually very stressful so seamless in every way. We are very thankful and will continue to recommend you to families and friends.

Thank you so much!

Wallace and Linda Nix

Shannon
01/31/2015

Our dj was Jake and I couldn't be happier with him. He really listened and understood the things I wanted and my shyness about some things. He was beyond my expectations and I was grateful he was there.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Chris was an awesome addition to our wedding vendors! He was so helpful and made sure to work with us on everything! He even helped guests stay put during a slight drizzle! He's a wonderful man! I definitely recommend their services!

ellen
12/14/2014

He did a great job. He was very friendly, very professional, and he exceeded our expectations. He even has a wedding outline on his website that is for your personal use which is great because it helps the bride and groom how to organize the music for the wedding, we would definitely recommend him and even use him for future events.

Summer
12/13/2014

Couldn't have asked for anything better! Everything was perfect!