Graingertainment

Graingertainment

Turning Music into Memories.

Lakeland, FL 33809 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graingertainment provided excellent entertainment for our daughters wedding ceremony and recption. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Dylan knew just what to play, he made the night so much fun. Would recommend them anytime !

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was phenomenal!!!!! I cannot rave enough about how much of an amazing job he did at my wedding!! His forms to fill out prior made the process so easy in regards to making a timeline, providing information on the wedding party, and requesting must have music, it made things a piece of cake! He played all the songs my husband and I wanted to hear, he kept the event running smoothly, and kept people on the dance floor! He made our biggest party the best party ever!! People had 0 complaints about our dj and music!! He was amazing and I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was so personable... he was very helpful with timing making sure everything got done without feeling rushed.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and his team were awesome! We used him for ceremony music and he was the MC for our reception. We also used him for our photo booth! I can't say enough good things about him! He made sure we were happy with everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Book Graingertainment! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is a great professional to work with - easy to get in touch with and supremely accommodating to every whim we had. He made the ceremony great with the use of a PA system and wireless mic. Please consider him for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with the services of Chris Grainger! Professional and great communication with that personal touch prior to the wedding, as well as the day of. Chris is all about making sure that you get what you want! He kept our Sunday evening wedding hopping with our music and kept us on time for the little things, as well. All this for an extremely reasonable price! Thanks for making our wedding day so wonderful, Chris!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
KimS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that Chris was one of the best, if not the best vendor we had for our wedding! I met Chris and one of his other DJs at the Polk County Bridal Exhibit back in March 2012 (over a year before my wedding) and knew I wanted him to be the DJ on our special day! He was very quick to respond to all emails with the millions of questions I had and made sure I understood everything I was getting! We extended the normal times that a wedding reception would be and he was willing to work with us for a cocktail hour and all! We also had the photobooth - which everyone loved so much we extended that as well! We also had uplights done by Graingertainment and they looked absolutely beautiful, I kind of wish I would have done more!! Chris made sure to read the crowd and keep everyone partying! He made sure we were ready for everything before announcing it and went above and beyond any expectation I had! If you're searching for a DJ, you don't need to search anymore - Graingertainment is the way to go!!!

Thank you again Chris!!

Ethan and Jenna Smith

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding. This is the second time we have used Grainger Entertainment in the last 9 months for two weddings. We will certainly use them again and we would highly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ.

Thank you Chris for the entire event. It was wonderful

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would so highly recommend Graingertainment!! Chris did such an amazing job on my daughters wedding, again one last thing to have to worry over!! 5.5 out of 5!!! The photobooth, the uplighting, djing and the music!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say that hasn't already been said in the 120+ positive reviews of Graingertainement. As a groomsmen, it was a pleasure seeing someone as professional and well put together as Chris. He was very accommodating and paid close attention to what the groom and bride were looking for and made sure the guests were entertained throughout the entire evening. His choice of music, and interaction with the guests were spot on. Considering weddings have such a wide range of audiences, including grandparents and children, Chris was able to effectively get everyone on the dance floor at some point during the evening. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who asks.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I were searching for a DJ for our "pre-wedding celebration" in Lakeland, FL, before our actual wedding in NY, when we found Graingertainment thanks to a raving positive review from a friend. Prior to the event, I (the bride-to-be) corresponded with Chris by e-mail and I was always impressed by how quickly he replied and how thoroughly he answered all of my questions! When we met Chris in person on the day of our event, I was even more impressed! Chris was polite, professional and always smiling! It is clear he loves his job and is just a genuinely nice person. We also worked with Dillian, who was so much fun and even danced with us by the end of the night! Both Chris and Dillian worked to play a wide variety of music and kept our guests energized and up dancing! Chris and Dillian/Graingertainment exceeded our expectations and we will be sure to contact Graingertainment the next time we need a DJ! Highly recommend!!!!

Thank you Graingertainment, Chris & Dillian for everything!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was just wonderful!! He was very professional and kept us on track throughout our wedding! Because of him the wedding was a breeze! Thanks Chris!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Katrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband Drew and I used Graingertainment for our wedding and we could not of been more thrilled!!! We had Chris as our DJ and used one of his guitarist to play during our cocktail hour and the photo booth that Graingertainment offers. Overall everyone and everything went awesome!!! Chris was very flexible as far as having to move the outdoor wedding in and a bunch of wild groomsmen constantly requesting songs. He played every song we requested and helped with the flow of events. He helped the photographer with pictures and the caterer by playing a game with the tables to avoid a super long buffet line. He was extremely professional and a lot of fun. So many people came to us saying this was the best wedding ever and I know a lot had to do with the awesome DJ. He kept it nice and didn't let anyone get too out of hand and helped my Mom end the night with a last song. Would highly recommend Graingertainment for any event for anyone.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Hannah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris played a wide variety of music that pleased the entire crowd. He kept things rolling and was very patient when we changed the schedule. He was very professional and pleasant. We truly enjoyed him being part of the wedding.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Audrey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything with Graingertainment is set up online. You pay online, acknowledge your contract online, pick your music online, set up your timeline online, etc. It was so easy! If you can work a computer, you'll have no worries with him! You pick your "must play" songs and you can pick your "do not play" songs. He was seriously the best and made it so easy for us! He kept us on time throughout the reception and kept me informed on my schedule also. PERFECT!

He set up at 3pm for my 4pm ceremony. So he was able to have music playing by 3:30 when guests arrived. He played from 4pm-9pm and it was very reasonably priced!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! For any event!

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were in a rush, and let me tell you something... a bride in a rush is a terrible thing to come by. Chris communicated with us via email- never met in person, and arranged everything online. A week or two before the event, our DJ (whom Chris selected) contacted us. Josh Fain was our DJ, and he was absolutely amazing. He was vivacious, lovely to work with, and really got everyone up and dancing! I had a "no play" list, and he easily talked me out of it. I never really thought the Cha Cha Slide was something I'd want to hear at my wedding, but over half the guests were gettin' down! It was a wonderful time, and I really don't think it would have been had Josh not talked me out of being so drab. Thanks to a great company, and I would totally recommend this Dj and the company to anyone!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
863-513-4935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment