Graingertainment

Graingertainment

Turning Music into Memories.

Lakeland, FL 33809 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He did a great job. He was very friendly, very professional, and he exceeded our expectations. He even has a wedding outline on his website that is for your personal use which is great because it helps the bride and groom how to organize the music for the wedding, we would definitely recommend him and even use him for future events.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for anything better! Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Summer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely enjoyed having Jake and Justin from Graingertainment at our wedding! Jake was a wonderful, laid-back, breeze to work with as our DJ. He seemed to know what we were thinking. Justin was a great bartender and I am so glad he was able to help out! Chris was so flexible when we had to change the date of the wedding and the venue. We are very, very, very happy with all of you! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a perfect fit for our wedding. He kept the party going all night long and checked with us throughout the night and made sure we were happy and knew what was coming next. He was polite, professional, energetic and always willing to answer our questions. He was never hard to get a hold of and was upfront with us about what he thought we would need for our event. I don't have a single complaint.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Chris Granger worked with us every step of the way and gave us everything that we wanted. He was available by email and phone to answer any questions with a very short turn around time. The online platform provided allowed us to plan the entire timeline for both the ceremony and reception. We were also able to set up our playlist online and select special songs for the first dance, father-daughter dances, bouquet toss, etc. Chris really kept to the schedule and kept the party going the whole time. My wife and I could not be happier with how things went. We have had multiple guests tell us how much they liked the music and Chris himself.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Scott
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graingertainment provided excellent entertainment for our daughters wedding ceremony and recption. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Dylan knew just what to play, he made the night so much fun. Would recommend them anytime !

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was phenomenal!!!!! I cannot rave enough about how much of an amazing job he did at my wedding!! His forms to fill out prior made the process so easy in regards to making a timeline, providing information on the wedding party, and requesting must have music, it made things a piece of cake! He played all the songs my husband and I wanted to hear, he kept the event running smoothly, and kept people on the dance floor! He made our biggest party the best party ever!! People had 0 complaints about our dj and music!! He was amazing and I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was so personable... he was very helpful with timing making sure everything got done without feeling rushed.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and his team were awesome! We used him for ceremony music and he was the MC for our reception. We also used him for our photo booth! I can't say enough good things about him! He made sure we were happy with everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Book Graingertainment! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is a great professional to work with - easy to get in touch with and supremely accommodating to every whim we had. He made the ceremony great with the use of a PA system and wireless mic. Please consider him for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with the services of Chris Grainger! Professional and great communication with that personal touch prior to the wedding, as well as the day of. Chris is all about making sure that you get what you want! He kept our Sunday evening wedding hopping with our music and kept us on time for the little things, as well. All this for an extremely reasonable price! Thanks for making our wedding day so wonderful, Chris!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
KimS
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that Chris was one of the best, if not the best vendor we had for our wedding! I met Chris and one of his other DJs at the Polk County Bridal Exhibit back in March 2012 (over a year before my wedding) and knew I wanted him to be the DJ on our special day! He was very quick to respond to all emails with the millions of questions I had and made sure I understood everything I was getting! We extended the normal times that a wedding reception would be and he was willing to work with us for a cocktail hour and all! We also had the photobooth - which everyone loved so much we extended that as well! We also had uplights done by Graingertainment and they looked absolutely beautiful, I kind of wish I would have done more!! Chris made sure to read the crowd and keep everyone partying! He made sure we were ready for everything before announcing it and went above and beyond any expectation I had! If you're searching for a DJ, you don't need to search anymore - Graingertainment is the way to go!!!

Thank you again Chris!!

Ethan and Jenna Smith

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Jenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding. This is the second time we have used Grainger Entertainment in the last 9 months for two weddings. We will certainly use them again and we would highly recommend them to anyone needing a DJ.

Thank you Chris for the entire event. It was wonderful

• Wedding: 07/13/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would so highly recommend Graingertainment!! Chris did such an amazing job on my daughters wedding, again one last thing to have to worry over!! 5.5 out of 5!!! The photobooth, the uplighting, djing and the music!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say that hasn't already been said in the 120+ positive reviews of Graingertainement. As a groomsmen, it was a pleasure seeing someone as professional and well put together as Chris. He was very accommodating and paid close attention to what the groom and bride were looking for and made sure the guests were entertained throughout the entire evening. His choice of music, and interaction with the guests were spot on. Considering weddings have such a wide range of audiences, including grandparents and children, Chris was able to effectively get everyone on the dance floor at some point during the evening. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who asks.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I were searching for a DJ for our "pre-wedding celebration" in Lakeland, FL, before our actual wedding in NY, when we found Graingertainment thanks to a raving positive review from a friend. Prior to the event, I (the bride-to-be) corresponded with Chris by e-mail and I was always impressed by how quickly he replied and how thoroughly he answered all of my questions! When we met Chris in person on the day of our event, I was even more impressed! Chris was polite, professional and always smiling! It is clear he loves his job and is just a genuinely nice person. We also worked with Dillian, who was so much fun and even danced with us by the end of the night! Both Chris and Dillian worked to play a wide variety of music and kept our guests energized and up dancing! Chris and Dillian/Graingertainment exceeded our expectations and we will be sure to contact Graingertainment the next time we need a DJ! Highly recommend!!!!

Thank you Graingertainment, Chris & Dillian for everything!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
863-513-4935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment