Graingertainment

Value
Flexibility
Heather
08/22/2015

My brother hired him for his wedding last year. And he was the most affordable yet professional dj we could find! Loved him for my brothers wedding but loved him even more at our own!

Tiffani
07/25/2015

Graingertainment helped make everything run extremely smoothly the whole night. The sound was great and Chris made everything very enjoyable.

Services Used: DJ

Chris was incredible at making the whole wedding come together perfectly! He was incredibly easy to work with and helped us have the exact atmosphere we were hoping for! He works with you personally and helps you create beautiful moments through music. He talked the perfect amount - there was never a lull in dancing and talked just the right amount to keep the party going, without bringing much attention to himself (focused a lot on my groom and I). I am very particular with wedding DJ, and he definitely deserves 5 stars!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

The best DJ, I'm serious, the BEST! We had a smaller wedding (around 65 people) and everyone was dancing the whole time, our friends in their 20s, our friends in their 30s and our parents, heck our grandparents were out there a good amount too. He blended classic rock, slow songs and dance music beautifully so it was such a blast to dance and everyone felt comfortable to bust a move. Chris also was super nice, responded promptly to my emails, worked with our budget and even helped me retrieve information when I misplaced it. He also kept us on track during the wedding without being pushy. This was the best DJ that I have ever seen at a wedding, and I doubled checked with others to make sure it wasn't just me pumping up my own wedding :)

Krystina
06/06/2015

I have nothing negative to say . I was very pleased!

Linda
05/16/2015

Our DJ was Dylan Sechrest, and he was not only the DJ, but a great cheerleader and entertainer. He made the people want to get up and dance and we enjoyed having him be there so much. Would highly recommend Graingertainment as a wonderful addition to any celebration and would always go with their suggestions.

Bridget
05/09/2015

Graingertainment did a fantastic job for our event. Josh Fain was exceptional. He was flexible and worked hard at getting the crowd involved. We were truly pleased with how the night went and are appreciative for all of Josh’s efforts.

Danielle
05/09/2015

Chris was fantastic!! Really great guy to work with very accommodating!! We didn't complete any of our DJ information until 4 days before the wedding and he made it all work! He took charge of the event and made sure we were happy with the way everything was going throughout the whole wedding! I would highly recommend him and it was a fantastic value for the service he provided!

Julia
04/17/2015

Our DJ Dylan was amazing! He kept all of us out on the dance floor majority of the night. He even came out and danced with us! We received so many compliments on how great he was and would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a flawless and fun wedding. Thanks again Dylan!

Charity
04/17/2015

Chris was Awesome!!! My husband and I were beyond pleased with our DJ. He was lively and entertaining. Very professional, friendly, and super quick to respond to every email or phone call. We would highly recommend Grainger Entertainment! A definite 5 star choice!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

I loved the service and their professionalism. Will deffinately book them for further events.

Services Used: DJ

We used Eric as the DJ for our daughter's wedding. It is true that the DJ makes the party and Eric certainly made this a memorable one. He played all the right songs at the right time and all of our guests had a great time on the dance floor.

Private User
Recently Married

Graingertainment was everything I had hoped for! I believe the DJ is what makes an event successful and Chris from Graingertainment did just that! It started when we first contacted him. He was always polite and caring and helped to guide us through the entire preparation and wedding night process.

The Graingertainment website is amazing as well. After logging into your personal account, the Event Planner outlines your entire event where you enter specifics such music/artists. It also provides a suggested order of events but allows you to tailor it as desired.

Don't look any further... I highly recommend Graingertainment for any event!

Services Used: DJ

I loved working with Graingertainment! I worked with Chris and he was so sweet. He worked with me on everything from ceremony sound, dance floor lighting, a custom monogrammed light, and a personal song list. He was very flexible and gave us a wonderful price! On the day of our wedding everything went great .. even as there was some confusion going on during a couple parts.. he was able to glide right through it and redirect everyone to keep the evening running smoothly he took song requests and kept the party happy ! I would recommend him to anyone looking to book a great DJ at a great price in the area ! Thanks Chris !

Jessica
02/28/2015

Chris with Grainger Entertainment was the absolute best DJ EVER!!!! I had people all night coming up to me and commenting on how amazing he was... from the mix that he played, to his personality, to the party flow that he provided. He kept the flow of our party going and was absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for more. He was so professional when he needed to be but was there to lighten the mood and provide an absolutely amazing atmosphere. He even helped me with the lighting in the room to set the right mode for my vow renewal. He was just so much fun to work with.

Services Used: DJ

We gave them free reign on music for the most part and it was perfect and appropriate!