Graingertainment

Graingertainment

Turning Music into Memories.

Lakeland, FL 33809 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We gave them free reign on music for the most part and it was perfect and appropriate!

• Wedding: 02/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have had 2 Daughters in the last 2 years get married and we used Grainger Entertainment both times! From the initial meeting to the day of the wedding was awesome. He is very friendly, personable and will go over and beyond for any event. Ours both times were weddings which are life changing events. If we had 10 Daughters we would use Grainger a Entertainment for all of them. Everyone danced all night and all commented on how awesome he truly was. Thank you Chris for making this day which is usually very stressful so seamless in every way. We are very thankful and will continue to recommend you to families and friends.

Thank you so much!

Wallace and Linda Nix

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
Wallace
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our dj was Jake and I couldn't be happier with him. He really listened and understood the things I wanted and my shyness about some things. He was beyond my expectations and I was grateful he was there.

• Wedding: 01/31/2015
Shannon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was an awesome addition to our wedding vendors! He was so helpful and made sure to work with us on everything! He even helped guests stay put during a slight drizzle! He's a wonderful man! I definitely recommend their services!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He did a great job. He was very friendly, very professional, and he exceeded our expectations. He even has a wedding outline on his website that is for your personal use which is great because it helps the bride and groom how to organize the music for the wedding, we would definitely recommend him and even use him for future events.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
ellen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for anything better! Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Summer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dylan was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He was funny but professional, outgoing but not obnoxious, and made sure everyone stayed entertained! He made sure my husband and I were happy and that the reception was going at the pace we wanted it to! We were very pleased and would definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely enjoyed having Jake and Justin from Graingertainment at our wedding! Jake was a wonderful, laid-back, breeze to work with as our DJ. He seemed to know what we were thinking. Justin was a great bartender and I am so glad he was able to help out! Chris was so flexible when we had to change the date of the wedding and the venue. We are very, very, very happy with all of you! Thank you so much!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris from Graingertainment was so fun to work with! He did the music for our ceremony and reception. He was really easy to work with and followed the time line from my wedding planner. He made our reception the party atmosphere that we wanted. He displayed a monogram of our initials on the dance floor which our guests thought was really cool! We also used his photo booth services. He brought props and put together a book for us which was so fun to look at! I highly recommend Graingertainment! You won't be disappointed.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a perfect fit for our wedding. He kept the party going all night long and checked with us throughout the night and made sure we were happy and knew what was coming next. He was polite, professional, energetic and always willing to answer our questions. He was never hard to get a hold of and was upfront with us about what he thought we would need for our event. I don't have a single complaint.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dylan was our DJ for our Night to Shine Prom sponsored by Tim Tebow Foundation. He was wonderful and keep the party moving and the dance floor was full all night. I would differently book him for any kind of event and you will have a great time. Thanks Chris for having such a great guy working for you. I Thanks For a great evening. Vicky Odem

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Chris Granger worked with us every step of the way and gave us everything that we wanted. He was available by email and phone to answer any questions with a very short turn around time. The online platform provided allowed us to plan the entire timeline for both the ceremony and reception. We were also able to set up our playlist online and select special songs for the first dance, father-daughter dances, bouquet toss, etc. Chris really kept to the schedule and kept the party going the whole time. My wife and I could not be happier with how things went. We have had multiple guests tell us how much they liked the music and Chris himself.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Scott
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Graingertainment provided excellent entertainment for our daughters wedding ceremony and recption. They kept the dance floor packed all night. Dylan knew just what to play, he made the night so much fun. Would recommend them anytime !

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was an amazing DJ for our wedding! Before the reception started, he came out to introduce himself to our wedding party, and made sure he was about to say everyone's names correctly. He was verbally involved the perfect amount needed (not too little and not taking over the reception)! He played great music that fit our crowd to a T (perfectly). I would highly recommend him for any event!!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was phenomenal!!!!! I cannot rave enough about how much of an amazing job he did at my wedding!! His forms to fill out prior made the process so easy in regards to making a timeline, providing information on the wedding party, and requesting must have music, it made things a piece of cake! He played all the songs my husband and I wanted to hear, he kept the event running smoothly, and kept people on the dance floor! He made our biggest party the best party ever!! People had 0 complaints about our dj and music!! He was amazing and I will be recommending him to anybody and everybody!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was so personable... he was very helpful with timing making sure everything got done without feeling rushed.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
863-513-4935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment