Gown Boutique of Charleston

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

The lady that helped me was amazing! She picked out wedding dresses she thought I would look good in based on my body type not on my preference. Turns out she knew what she was doing because I went home with the first one she picked out!!! They are great!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Incredible personalized service and a great selection of affordable beautiful dresses!

[Private]

I LOVED shopping for my dress here. The people that work there are amazing at their job and helped me find the perfect dress, as I am very indecisive. Highly recommend them!

Recently Married

I have had the best experience with all of the lovely ladies at the Gown Boutique. I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses there, and they handled all of my dress alterations. The owners helped me pick my dress, way under budget too, and Liz handled my alterations and she was AMAZING. She makes you comfortable and is excellent at her job. I had a lot of alterations to be done and the final product was flawless and fit me beautifully. Another perk is that your bridesmaids get 10% off if you purchased your wedding dress there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jessica at Gown Boutique helped me find my perfect dress. She listened to everything I wanted in my dress and found just that. All the dresses are reasonably priced. They are very professional and listen to your every need to make sure you find the dress of your dreams.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for the perfect bridal gown and shopping experience, choosing Gown Boutique of Charleston is a must! I can not say enough great things about them. Terri, the owner, is one of the kindest ladies you'll ever meet and goes above and beyond to make you feel special, beautiful, and help you feel confident you chose the perfect gown. At my first appointment, I tried on several gowns I absolutely loved, making it hard to chose just one, but all of the girls at Gown Boutique helped make my decision easy. My first fitting was just as calming as it was exciting because I felt so confident my gown would turn out absolutely flawless for the big day. If you visit Gown Boutique of Charleston, I am certain you will fall in love with not only your wedding gown, but the entire shop and everyone there as well. Thank you Gown Boutique of Charleston for making this experience such a pleasant and memorable one!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy that I decided to go to Gown Boutique. I had been to a few bridal shops in Charleston and was under-whlemed with their selections. When I walked into Gown Boutique I knew I would find my dress in their beautiful store! Terri assisted me in finding my wedding dress. I had at first wanted a princess style dress, but Terri thought I should try on a few other styles. She really knows what she is doing and found a dress that was absolutely perfect for my body type. It was not what I would have chosen, but I am so glad I did. I fell in love with the dress instantly! The alteration people were also amazing at each of my fittings, making sure that everything was perfect. They did an absolutely amazing job, and I could not have been happier with my dress! Thank you so much to all of the staff at the Gown Boutique!

Recently Married

Gown Boutique of Charleston has a wide selection of beautiful gowns. Jessica was very helpful in finding me the perfect gown. She found gowns that fit my style and was very patient as she helped me try on several gowns.

Recently Married

I originally went to the Gown Boutique of Charleston looking at bridesmaid dresses. They carried the designer I wanted and a couple of my bridesmaids were able to try them on. While I was there, I started asking questions and looking at their huge selection of wedding gowns. Jenna helped us that day and was so nice that I decided to make an appointment with her to shop for a wedding gown. So, I went back a couple months later with my mom and a friend and found the dress of my dreams!!! I never thought I would find something in my price range, but I did! And Jenna knew exactly what I was looking for! The customer service was amazing, and I am cannot wait to see my groom on our wedding day!!!! Thank you!!!!

Recently Married

Service was exceptional Some of the most beautiful gowns in Charleston. They handle everything from assisting in trying the dress on, to alterations, to pressing and loading the dress for transport. They were friendly and eager to please.

Services Used: Catering, Dress & Attire

I had the best experience with Gown Boutique. I feel like the girls really listen to you. I worked w/ Jessica and she was AWESOME. My dress fit perfect, thank you ladies for everything!

Tara

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so thankful I discovered Gown Boutique while shopping for my wedding dress! It was such a joy to work with everyone at the boutique and I could not have been more pleased with my gown! From my initial moment walking through the door to my last fitting, the ladies of Gown Boutique made the process fun, exciting, and stress-free! Terri, Krista, Jessica, and Jenna were all SO helpful, patient, and honest. Thank you so much for all you did to make our wedding day so special!

Recently Married

I had a great experience with Gown Boutique and this was where I found my dress! Both women we worked with were very attentive and respected my budget. The gowns were very high quality with reasonable pricing. Thank you Gown Boutique!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Gown Boutique of Charleston! From the moment I walked into the store until my wedding day, I was treated with complete respect, kindness, and professionalism. I was personally greeted by Terri, the owner, who carefully went through everything I wanted out of a wedding dress to custom make the dress of my dreams. She immediately understood my vision and pulled several dresses that fit my style perfectly. She also pulled some dresses that she thought I might like. I ended up picking a custom made gown that Terri had suggested and though I would like. We were also able to design an absolutely adorable jacket that I wore for my ceremony that matched my dress perfectly!
Liz, the seamstress, was also amazing! She was incredibly sweet and helped tailor a wedding dress that fit me like a glove! With her help, we designed a large bow for the back of my wedding dress that I wore at the reception. She painstakingly taught my mother through how to place the bow and bustle my dress at the reception. She recommended we take a video on our phone of how to do both, which really came in handy the day of the wedding. My entire wedding day, I received endless compliments on the style of my dress, but mostly on how it fit and how it was altered/tailored. My guests (and even strangers) complimented on how nicely the gown was made and fit me!
Perhaps the most amazing thing about Gown Boutique and the ladies that work there is their flexibility. I am a physician, have a very restricted schedule, and live in Florida. Because my dress had several custom made parts, I had several fittings. The ladies at Gown Boutique came in on their days off (even when the store was closed) and made several special arrangements for me so that I could have the dress of my dreams. I can't thank all the ladies at Gown Boutique enough, especially Terri and Liz, for everything they did to make my wedding dress experience the most amazing possible! XOXO, Kathryn

Recently Married

I highly recommend The Gown Boutique! Both my sister and I bought our wedding dresses here. I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses here. The Gown Boutique was always fast on responding to the millions of phone calls and emails I sent there way. They have high quality dresses at a great price point.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Emily at Gown Boutique for my second round of wedding dress hunting. My parents went with me and we pulled gowns. I told Emily what I was looking for, she paid attention to the gowns we chose, and pulled the EXACT image of a dress I had in my mind and put it on me, in my budget too! I had my best friend and matron of honor come down the next week to see the dress and as soon as I put that dress on again, she said "That's it". They were so accommodating with my schedule for fittings, and Liz had my dress fitting like a glove on our wedding day. Terry, the owner, actually pinned me for my final fitting! They "trained" my mom how to tie my sash and fix my bustle, even made videos for us so there was no question. Emily had the ability to take my 'wants' and produce the perfect dress, and Liz fitted me so well my figure looked amazing. My husband cried the entire time I walked down the aisle, and I felt like the most beautiful person ever the day of my wedding. What more could a bride want?