Gown Boutique of Charleston

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I recently purchased went to Gown Boutique to try on wedding dresses for the first time and couldn't have asked fro a better experience. Since it was my first time trying on dresses, Jessica had me try on an assortment of styles, and we slowly figured out pieces of dresses and styles that I liked. Ultimately I found the skirt of a dress that I loved, but the top was plain, so Jessica brought out a lace top I could have sewn into the top instead, and it was perfect. She listened to what I liked and came up with a solution that combined everything I wanted.

Thanks to Gown Boutique's creativity, and wide selection of dresses I bought the perfect dress for me! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Gown Boutique of Charleston responded with the following comments:

We have so enjoyed working with you Kelley, it has been a pleasure to have you as one of our brides! Thank you so much for the kind words, it truly means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing your photos, you will be such a stunning bride!

[Private]

The lady that helped me was amazing! She picked out wedding dresses she thought I would look good in based on my body type not on my preference. Turns out she knew what she was doing because I went home with the first one she picked out!!! They are great!!!

Recently Married

I only went to one bridal shop for my dress and this was it, because I didn't need to go anywhere else. They brought out exactly what I was looking for and let me take my time to look through all of the dresses, trying on ones I knew I wouldn't get but would hate if I didn't try on. It was so awesome! I absolutely love my dress and everything about Gown Boutique of Charleston.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Incredible personalized service and a great selection of affordable beautiful dresses!

Gown Boutique of Charleston responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Brooke! You are so nice to write this and we truly appreciate it. You are going to be an amazing beautiful bride and we cannot wait to see your pictures!

Recently Married

I LOVED shopping for my dress here. The people that work there are amazing at their job and helped me find the perfect dress, as I am very indecisive. Highly recommend them!

Gown Boutique of Charleston responded with the following comments:

Many Thanks for the nice review, we appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing your photos and know that you will be beautiful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went to several shops in Charleston, SC prior to this one. It far exceeded the others. The shop was clean and with a cute design. The dresses were sorted by price (which helped me to stay in my budget). When I pointed to a dress on the other wall the staff said to me if I try on a dress above my budget then I wouldn't be pleased with one in my budget! Great tip! And I did find the ONE! Absolutely gorgeous dress. Loved that the staff was dedicated to me at my appointment time. No other shop in the area did that for me.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Gown shopping was never something I was looking forward to during the whole wedding planning process. I live in Ohio and my parents live in Charleston and since my mom wanted to purchase my dress for me, we had to do our shopping in her town! Gown Boutique was the fifth shop I visited after a full-day of gown shopping. Not really expecting to find anything since the rest of the day turned out to be uneventful, I found not one but three dresses that I could have walked down the aisle with! Jessica was able to see my vision for my day and helped me select a dress that was "the one". She was patient with me when I was indecisive and they even squeezed me in a few days later so I could show my dress to a friend that wasn't present during my initial shopping trip. I didn't use their alterations since the wedding was in Ohio, but they communicated with me the entire time while I was waiting for it to be shipped to me. I was very, very, pleased with their service and with my dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jessica was instrumental in finding the perfect dress for my Wedding. Even though I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted……. she pulled out a dress that was ended up being the perfect dress. Everything was incredibly easy from the fittings to the final dress pick up. My dress looked and felt amazing. Thank you to everyone at Gown Boutique!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They treat you like a princess the moment you walk through the door! I had a smaller budget and they were still able to accommodate exactly what I was looking for! I loved my dress I wore on my wedding day and wouldn't trade it for anything. They worked with me even up to 4 days before my wedding making sure the fit was just perfect! Thanks!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have had the best experience with all of the lovely ladies at the Gown Boutique. I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses there, and they handled all of my dress alterations. The owners helped me pick my dress, way under budget too, and Liz handled my alterations and she was AMAZING. She makes you comfortable and is excellent at her job. I had a lot of alterations to be done and the final product was flawless and fit me beautifully. Another perk is that your bridesmaids get 10% off if you purchased your wedding dress there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jessica at Gown Boutique helped me find my perfect dress. She listened to everything I wanted in my dress and found just that. All the dresses are reasonably priced. They are very professional and listen to your every need to make sure you find the dress of your dreams.

Recently Married

If you are looking for the perfect bridal gown and shopping experience, choosing Gown Boutique of Charleston is a must! I can not say enough great things about them. Terri, the owner, is one of the kindest ladies you'll ever meet and goes above and beyond to make you feel special, beautiful, and help you feel confident you chose the perfect gown. At my first appointment, I tried on several gowns I absolutely loved, making it hard to chose just one, but all of the girls at Gown Boutique helped make my decision easy. My first fitting was just as calming as it was exciting because I felt so confident my gown would turn out absolutely flawless for the big day. If you visit Gown Boutique of Charleston, I am certain you will fall in love with not only your wedding gown, but the entire shop and everyone there as well. Thank you Gown Boutique of Charleston for making this experience such a pleasant and memorable one!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Gown Boutique of Charleston created the PERFECT experience. Jessica helped us through the process from beginning to end. I was an out of town bride and was in Charleston visiting venues. I had my whole family with me (including my 3 year old niece). The ladies at Gown Boutique went out of their way to welcome my family and me. There was no rushing and I felt like it was my private studio for our appointment (champagne and all). Jessica helped me decipher what I was drawn to and patiently guided my through the process. She also did a great job of keeping me within my budget and there was a TON of options available. I ended up ordering a dress that they customized by removing the sparkles on the outside and it came out beautifully. I was trying to minimize my fitting trips given I live in New York. The dress was fitted in only 2 trips and they squeezed me in on Saturdays to help accomodate my travel schedule. I cannot say enough great things about this boutique and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy that I decided to go to Gown Boutique. I had been to a few bridal shops in Charleston and was under-whlemed with their selections. When I walked into Gown Boutique I knew I would find my dress in their beautiful store! Terri assisted me in finding my wedding dress. I had at first wanted a princess style dress, but Terri thought I should try on a few other styles. She really knows what she is doing and found a dress that was absolutely perfect for my body type. It was not what I would have chosen, but I am so glad I did. I fell in love with the dress instantly! The alteration people were also amazing at each of my fittings, making sure that everything was perfect. They did an absolutely amazing job, and I could not have been happier with my dress! Thank you so much to all of the staff at the Gown Boutique!

Recently Married

Gown Boutique of Charleston has a wide selection of beautiful gowns. Jessica was very helpful in finding me the perfect gown. She found gowns that fit my style and was very patient as she helped me try on several gowns.

Recently Married

I originally went to the Gown Boutique of Charleston looking at bridesmaid dresses. They carried the designer I wanted and a couple of my bridesmaids were able to try them on. While I was there, I started asking questions and looking at their huge selection of wedding gowns. Jenna helped us that day and was so nice that I decided to make an appointment with her to shop for a wedding gown. So, I went back a couple months later with my mom and a friend and found the dress of my dreams!!! I never thought I would find something in my price range, but I did! And Jenna knew exactly what I was looking for! The customer service was amazing, and I am cannot wait to see my groom on our wedding day!!!! Thank you!!!!