Gown Boutique of Charleston

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I recently purchased went to Gown Boutique to try on wedding dresses for the first time and couldn't have asked fro a better experience. Since it was my first time trying on dresses, Jessica had me try on an assortment of styles, and we slowly figured out pieces of dresses and styles that I liked. Ultimately I found the skirt of a dress that I loved, but the top was plain, so Jessica brought out a lace top I could have sewn into the top instead, and it was perfect. She listened to what I liked and came up with a solution that combined everything I wanted.

Thanks to Gown Boutique's creativity, and wide selection of dresses I bought the perfect dress for me! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

[Private]

The lady that helped me was amazing! She picked out wedding dresses she thought I would look good in based on my body type not on my preference. Turns out she knew what she was doing because I went home with the first one she picked out!!! They are great!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Incredible personalized service and a great selection of affordable beautiful dresses!

[Private]

I LOVED shopping for my dress here. The people that work there are amazing at their job and helped me find the perfect dress, as I am very indecisive. Highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They treat you like a princess the moment you walk through the door! I had a smaller budget and they were still able to accommodate exactly what I was looking for! I loved my dress I wore on my wedding day and wouldn't trade it for anything. They worked with me even up to 4 days before my wedding making sure the fit was just perfect! Thanks!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have had the best experience with all of the lovely ladies at the Gown Boutique. I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses there, and they handled all of my dress alterations. The owners helped me pick my dress, way under budget too, and Liz handled my alterations and she was AMAZING. She makes you comfortable and is excellent at her job. I had a lot of alterations to be done and the final product was flawless and fit me beautifully. Another perk is that your bridesmaids get 10% off if you purchased your wedding dress there!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jessica at Gown Boutique helped me find my perfect dress. She listened to everything I wanted in my dress and found just that. All the dresses are reasonably priced. They are very professional and listen to your every need to make sure you find the dress of your dreams.

Recently Married

If you are looking for the perfect bridal gown and shopping experience, choosing Gown Boutique of Charleston is a must! I can not say enough great things about them. Terri, the owner, is one of the kindest ladies you'll ever meet and goes above and beyond to make you feel special, beautiful, and help you feel confident you chose the perfect gown. At my first appointment, I tried on several gowns I absolutely loved, making it hard to chose just one, but all of the girls at Gown Boutique helped make my decision easy. My first fitting was just as calming as it was exciting because I felt so confident my gown would turn out absolutely flawless for the big day. If you visit Gown Boutique of Charleston, I am certain you will fall in love with not only your wedding gown, but the entire shop and everyone there as well. Thank you Gown Boutique of Charleston for making this experience such a pleasant and memorable one!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy that I decided to go to Gown Boutique. I had been to a few bridal shops in Charleston and was under-whlemed with their selections. When I walked into Gown Boutique I knew I would find my dress in their beautiful store! Terri assisted me in finding my wedding dress. I had at first wanted a princess style dress, but Terri thought I should try on a few other styles. She really knows what she is doing and found a dress that was absolutely perfect for my body type. It was not what I would have chosen, but I am so glad I did. I fell in love with the dress instantly! The alteration people were also amazing at each of my fittings, making sure that everything was perfect. They did an absolutely amazing job, and I could not have been happier with my dress! Thank you so much to all of the staff at the Gown Boutique!

Recently Married

Gown Boutique of Charleston has a wide selection of beautiful gowns. Jessica was very helpful in finding me the perfect gown. She found gowns that fit my style and was very patient as she helped me try on several gowns.

Recently Married

I originally went to the Gown Boutique of Charleston looking at bridesmaid dresses. They carried the designer I wanted and a couple of my bridesmaids were able to try them on. While I was there, I started asking questions and looking at their huge selection of wedding gowns. Jenna helped us that day and was so nice that I decided to make an appointment with her to shop for a wedding gown. So, I went back a couple months later with my mom and a friend and found the dress of my dreams!!! I never thought I would find something in my price range, but I did! And Jenna knew exactly what I was looking for! The customer service was amazing, and I am cannot wait to see my groom on our wedding day!!!! Thank you!!!!

Recently Married

Service was exceptional Some of the most beautiful gowns in Charleston. They handle everything from assisting in trying the dress on, to alterations, to pressing and loading the dress for transport. They were friendly and eager to please.

Services Used: Catering, Dress & Attire

I had the best experience with Gown Boutique. I feel like the girls really listen to you. I worked w/ Jessica and she was AWESOME. My dress fit perfect, thank you ladies for everything!

Tara

Recently Married

I could not have had a better experience at Gown Boutique. My mother was able to come into town at the last minute, so we had to scramble to get appointments. Gown Boutique accommodated our last-minute appointment request with grace, and Krista acted like she had all the time in the world for me. She was helpful without being pushy and had great suggestions. Their boutique itself is gorgeous and filled with light. The dresses are organized by price, and I never felt pressured to spend more than we intended. It didn't take long to find the perfect dress for me, and I was measured so carefully that my dress didn't need many alterations at all despite my petite stature. Liz does the alterations and her work is flawless. We also ordered our bridesmaids' dresses from Gown, and I heard no complaints from my girls. Gown also has a nice selection of bridal jewelry that is reasonably priced.

All of the ladies we worked with--Krista, Liz, Jess--were professional and classy. I loved my dress and my dress-buying experience, and I could not recommend them more highly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so thankful I discovered Gown Boutique while shopping for my wedding dress! It was such a joy to work with everyone at the boutique and I could not have been more pleased with my gown! From my initial moment walking through the door to my last fitting, the ladies of Gown Boutique made the process fun, exciting, and stress-free! Terri, Krista, Jessica, and Jenna were all SO helpful, patient, and honest. Thank you so much for all you did to make our wedding day so special!

Recently Married

I had a great experience with Gown Boutique and this was where I found my dress! Both women we worked with were very attentive and respected my budget. The gowns were very high quality with reasonable pricing. Thank you Gown Boutique!!