GoNorth Films

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Morgan Hopfensperger who owns and operates GoNorth Films was our last vendor to choose. We wanted someone who brought something different to the table in terms of style and editing. We loved his style, the way he would flow each frame of the video with one another and we also was super excited about his ‘Love Package’. This was a separate video where he would follow you around one of the Disney Parks on a different day and videograph you and create another video of you. Morgan was great throughout to deal with, very approachable and very energetic. One thing that impressed me with Morgan is that he only wanted half of his fee being paid as a deposit and the remaining fee to be paid once he’s sent you a first draft and then you go back with changes. As it was, we made a few changes and he in fact did 4 drafts for us at no extra charge. I'm so glad we chose Morgan, I highly recommend him. Morgan was great, not only at his job but as a person too.

• Wedding: 08/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Outstanding and underrated!!! I can’t say enough how great Morgan was. He was awesome to work with and very flexible on any requests we made. Morgan’s quality of work definitely surpassed many of the videographers that we were considering. That is why we flew him up to New Jersey. From start to finish, the video came out to exactly what we were looking for. The best part was we didn't even notice he was videoing us. His state of the art HD camera was able to video without any lighting. Most of our guests didn’t even realize he was our videographer. I would highly recommend GoNorth Films to anyone that's looking for a modern, fun, no lights in the face, unique video for their wedding!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first saw GoNorth Films' work when I saw my cousin's wedding video. My fiancé and I were at their wedding and got to see them in action. They were really polite and unobtrusive, which we love. So when we got engaged, Morgan was the first videographer we contacted. We still did a fair amount of shopping around, but we couldn't find a single videographer in the area that comes close to the quality of video that we got! Sure other videographers were a little less expensive, but their work was no match. It was WELL worth the cost and I'm so glad we went with them. My advice to other couples would be to really think about what you want to walk away with from your wedding. We could have gotten slightly better flowers and food, but they would have just been tossed out at the end of the day. Now we have an awesome video to share and watch for a lifetime!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Originally I did not want to hire a videographer because they are so expensive and I imagined I would be stuck with hours of raw footage. Boy, the world of wedding videography has come a long way. I found GoNorth while helping my friend search for a videographer for her own wedding. When I saw his body of work, his highlight reels of important moments set to hip-nontraditional music, I fell in love. Luckily I was able to hire him only a few short months before my wedding. Morgan (the videographer) was great to work with. He was very friendly and personable. My husband and I are very camera shy and were nervous that it would be totally awkward having a camera in our faces. Morgan, however, was great about getting the shots he needed while being hidden in the background. You hardly ever knew he was there. It was great and made us feel so comfortable. While our video took longer than originally anticipated, once I received it, I was truly amazed. It is a 10 min highlight reel of all of the most important moments and a separate video of our ceremony in its entirety. Even better than a still photo, a video allows you to really see how much fun everyone is having. He was able to capture so many great moments, some I didn't even know happened. Although it was last minute, hiring GoNorth was the best wedding decision I made. Worth every single penny.

• Wedding: 03/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GoNorth Films did an amazing job with my wedding! A few things fell apart on my wedding day because of weather, and Morgan was so sweet and just rolled with the punches. Even with all the venue and timing changes, they were able to make the day look seamless in our video. They finished putting it together within just a few weeks, and everything came out amazing! Even though it seems like a small detail, their packaging is really cool. When we got it in the mail, we were blown away. I was expecting a blank DVD with sharpie written on it but everything was custom printed and came in this awesome wooden box - definitely something I wouldn't just throw away. From start to finish, they were really cool to work with and I would recommend GoNorth Films to any couple that's looking for a fun, unique video of their wedding!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I fell in love with GoNorth Films after seeing just a few minutes of their work! I almost cried watching it and i dont even know the couple! Morgan was the first videographer we looked at on WeddingWire and didn't even want to keep looking! So we emailed him, got a call back right away, and we booked him on the spot. Our wedding was outdoors and we made all of our decorations ourselves. They did a beautiful job capturing all the little details we worked so hard for. And they were very subtle while they worked - we could barely even tell they were there! I think that's what we loved most about them. I had enough to worry about on my wedding day and I didn't have to wonder where my videographer was or what he was doing. They just stayed in the background and captured what happened naturally. I would strongly recommend them to anyone, and have already recommended him to a few of my newly engaged friends!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GoNorth Films provided absolutely incredible work for our wedding! Their overall service is amazing! Our wedding video is truly so much more than we ever imagined. Morgan is an expert in capturing your emotions and inner feelings with personal attention to every detail, making your video unlike any other. We talk about GoNorth Films almost everyday & will forever recommend them to everyone! There simply is not enough room in this box to write all of the positive thoughts we have for GoNorth Films!

• Wedding: 06/03/2011
321-257-8301
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire