Goldilocks Bakeshop - Santa Fe Springs

Goldilocks Bakeshop - Santa Fe Springs

Santa fe springs, CA
562.946.9995
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The groom & I went to at least 10 cake tastings, as this was his favorite wedding task. We went to the best of the best bakeshops, but we we always went back and longed for the Red velvet cake from Goldilocks. Everyone at the wedding were asking me where I brought the cake from, and telling me there is just something different about this super YUMMY wedding red velvet cake. It was a red velvet cake with praline filling with marshmallow frosting! The filipinos always do their dessert right!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Excellent Bakery. Design is not only Beautiful but the cakes actually tastes so good. Super Moist... Thanks Goldilocks.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

BEAUTIFUL CAKE....BEST FLAVORS......and GREAT PRICING! Thank you Goldilocks..your UBE is to die for!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I brought I cake I saw in a magazine and they made the cake exactly what I wanted with a few of my unique changes. The cake tastes just as amazing as the design! They also did my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 for my bridal shower. All of my guests thought it was a real handbag!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The yellow cake was AMAZING everyone said it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. The design came out better than I expected exactly like the example picture I brought them! Well worth the money! They might look weird because of the building (you have to be buzzed in) but they are flexible in price and its the best cake ever!!

3.6

They helped us design a nice cake and also provided "centerpiece cakes" for 25 tables. Tasted delicious and everyone thought our centerpieces (we decorated them with flowers from our florist) were very unique (and also delicious).

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

This bakery was excellent. The cake tasted great and arrived right on time. I believe the wedding cake was reasonably priced.