Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

Gold Events LLC-Samantha Goldberg & Co

Extravagant Designs, Innate- One of a Kind Event Coordination..

12 Bank Street
Suite 201
Summit, NJ 07901 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

I have worked with Samantha many times and she is very professional, cares for her clients and vendors she works with. Her personality is very friendly. She is so much fun to be around!! Highly recommend Samantha and her company!!
Samantha is a wonderful vendor to work with. Her energy, confidence, and talent shines through her work. I used her services personally, and I couldn't be happier that I found, and chose to work with her. She is patient, kind, and will do whatever it takes to leave the bride as stress free as possible. She is amazing to work with, and I value her as my preferred vendor, and as a dear friend. I recommend her to anyone, you won't be disappointed.
We have worked with Samantha and her staff many time through the years and every time she never stop in amazing us with the talent and the creativity and dedication she put in every event no matter if it is a $10,000 or 100,000 wedding, great company to have as a wedding planner......
“Spectacular”…”Amazing!”…”Flawless”. These are some of the comments we hear about Sam’s events. Her parties ALWAYS have that WOW factor. We are proud to be associated with one of the country’s top event companies; our top orchestras and bands always look forward to working with Sam and her team.
I recommend the services of Samantha Goldberg & Co to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher
Samantha is quite simply the cream of the crop in the planning biz. She is ideal for both the huge budget Bling Wedding and she is an expert in maximizing your value for the "Bride on a Budget". In both scenarios she helps her clients look like stars . She has first class vendors and top shelf staff to help with all the details.
I love working with Samantha & her team! Not only are the professionals they are fun, talented pros! I highly recommend Sam to anyone looking to have their wedding in style!!
Samantha is a real Professional to have work for you and to work for.
Samantha Goldberg excels as a wedding planner for many reasons. She is talented, competent, efficient, caring, the list could go on; however, the one reason she stands out from other planners is because she *truly enjoys* being a wedding planner. Samantha plans weddings because she loves to do it. Combined with her love of the work, her incredible creativity allows her to plan some of the most spectacular and memorable events to grace a couple's wedding. Samantha isn't limited by her celebrity; she is still willing to work with less affluent couples, providing them with the exact same level of quality planning that she brings to her most expensive events. It isn't about what she does, but why she does it. Planning is her passion.
Samantha is the quintessential wedding planner. She takes the time to become familiar with her couples, which allows her to create their fantasy wedding - on any budget. I have worked with Samantha on many occasions, and she is a true professional - always handling the pressures of a planner under grace. Any couple would be lucky to have her on their side, knowing that their special day will be nothing short of FABULOUS!
Samantha Goldberg is truly one of the most amazing and talented wedding planners in the industry! I have been a huge fan now for many years and she always continues to amaze me with her talent. Samantha presents brides with fresh, fun, and creative ideas and always is willing to go the extra mile to make each bride happy. All of her clients walk away proud to say they hired Samantha! If you are in the New York/ New Jersey area she is your go to planner for a spectacular event!!
Love, Passion, Creativity, Perfection.... And plenty more... You will not regret hire Samantha for your wedding day...
Samantha & her team are always the consummate professionals. They excel at creating calm out of chaos, and adapting to every situation. We always know its going to be a great wedding when Gold Events is in da house!
908-219-4028
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards