Gold Coast Hotel & Casino

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the cheapest place I could find that was an all inclusive type of venue. Which of course made me somewhat skeptical, but when you're on a very limited budget, you can't be too picky. I was pleasantly surprised on how beautiful everything was when all was said and done with. Plus they let me decorate the arch the way I wanted it, set the place up the way I wanted it, bring in favors and set that stuff up the way I wanted. They were so accommodating with everything.

We had our ceremony and reception in the same room. After the ceremony was over, no one even noticed them rearranging things in order to set up the head table and the buffet. They were so professional. We were very impressed. Definitely got our money's worth ;)

Most of our guest said the food was really good, except my dad who isn't easy to please. But my husband and I were happy with it. We chose the all-American menu so we could have a variety of things; salmon, beef, fried chicken, salad, steamed veggies, a dessert table, etc. We chose the buffet so people could get what they wanted. They do offer plated served meals as well.

I will try to post a couple pictures when I get them.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a very great experience at the Gold Coast, and I am very surprised to see that they do not have any reviews yet. Our wedding was big by any standards: we were expecting 400 people at one point, only about 300 RSVP'd. Many of our guests were from out of state, so for us it was important to find a place that a) could fit up to 400 people, b) wasn't too far from the strip, and c) had the potential to give us the most bang for our buck. We found it all at the Gold Coast, which is just a very short cab ride (or shuttle ride, if you take the service offered between the Rio and Bally's) away from the strip, and offers a very nice, spacious venue at a reasonable price. They offer both buffet style and sit down, three course dinners, as well as a decent selection of table linens to choose from (I got my overlays and chair linens from somewhere else, however). Shana, Lothar, and Javier (who was our room sales contact for the guest hotel room block) all did an awesome job in having patience with my anal questions and were also very flexible with us. And as to our wedding day itself? I have only good things to say about the staff, and I have yet to hear a complaint from our guests about the wait service or the food (I chose sit-down style, and the food was delicious!) and everything looked great in the venue! Please give this establishment a try, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Lothar and the Gold Coast Event Staff, for making our wedding so memorable! :)

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Nydia
800-331-5334
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire