Glitter Lens Photo Booths

Value
Flexibility
Private User
1+ year ago

We are Canadian and had a destination wedding in Las Vegas.

The Glitter lens team is absolutely amazing!!! Lets's start with Caitlin the office manager, she is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. We shopped around but her personality and professionalism made it hard to go anywhere else. Next the photographers, our engagement photo session was with Angela she was very personable and stayed focused on getting great shots! For our wedding day we had both Michael and Angela what a great team !!!

Glitter Lens' website does not do them justice they really take amazing photos. We are an African american couple and our pictures are very vivid and true to color!

SARA
08/10/2013

Michael is AMA-ZING!! He and his assistant were incredibly responsive to all my e-mails and questions I had throughout the wedding planning. He was creative and listened to all my wacky ideas for photos and ensured they were accomplished. He was calm and relaxed all throughout the wedding day, which was fab for me since I was a bride being a bride at times. We recieved our photos back in 2 weeks and they are aborable/funny/beautiful/all the positive adjectives that can be thought of. Everyone at my wedding had a blast in the photobooth and at times there was a very large line. Worth every penny. In fact for any formal event I am going to book him or most definitely recommend him to anyone that can hear.

Private User
1+ year ago

The photographer assigned to us knew exactly what to do. he was friendly and patient with us. The price is great for the product. I got like 300 pictures from our wedding and they were all unique and exactly what we wanted. Thank you

Lacey
1 Review
12/08/2012

Amazing service! Would highly recommend Glitter Lens for any occasion!!!

Jessica
1 Review
11/23/2012

These guys were absolutely great! There was constantly a line to get into the booth and everyone had an absolute blast while in there! The gentleman that was running the booth was very professional and very kind. Would definitely use again, and I plan on recommending them to all of my friends.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I decided that I wanted a photo booth after my first bridal exhibit in August 2011. I got discount codes for all of the businesses there that day. I'm so happy that I went with Glitter Lens Photo Booths! I worked mostly with Caitlin and Mike and they were always quick to respond to my emails and answer all of my questions. They personalized the photo strips so that it perfectly matched my wedding invitations and the quality of the product was great. I got a deluxe package, which included double strips and a scrap booking station. I added extra props (which really wasn't necessary, but I wanted as much personalization as possible at the reception) and extra scrap booking materials. At the end of the night, Mike handed me a completed scrap book. Great experience overall!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a hit! I initially didn't want a photo booth because I thought they were a bit cheesy, but my mom talked me into it and I'm so glad she did. Our guests, both older and younger, LOVED this and I actually found myself in there a lot too having fun with my guests (and my hubby and I took some shots of just ourselves that we now have framed and sitting on our desks at work as a fun reminder of our wedding day). We paid $695 for unlimited prints, props, and a border on the pictures that included the specially-designed wedding logo that was on all of our stationary. This was totally worth it and is also highly recommended-- it's awesome to see all of my guests posting their photo booth pics to Facebook now!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Mike to any one!!!! He is so much fun to work with and gave us some pretty fun and unique ideas for photos. Plus they give you a copy of the photos so you can share them with family and friends or even on facebook!!!! The quality of the finished photos were amazing and overall i was pleased with everything. He was out of the way but got everything we needed him to get :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The photobooth went above and beyond our expectations. They made everything super simple. Anytime I emailed I was responded to within hours!! Designing the graphics with Mike was a breeze and it all went off without a hitch the day of. It was nice not to have to worry about it. Plus, even though I only made it in the photobooth once my guests were loving it. Thanks again guys, I will definitely recommend you.

Bob & Mandi

Glitter Lens Photo Booths responded with the following comments:

Thanks Mandi!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My guests loved the photo booth and making their own guestbook scrapbook style pages. Mike was suepr helpful when I booked his services and great with my guests during the reception. I highly recommend Glitter Lens!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike is the best! I have used Glitter Lens at our place of business twice before for major events and he is always a big hit! This time, we used one of Mike's photo booths for our own Wedding celebration....Mike also designed a special logo for our photos (which we used throughout our wedding, it was so good!) and was so accommodating to all of our guests. Always professional and prompt, I highly recommend Glitter Lens Photo Booths to anyone and everyone! Thank you Mike!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I loved, loved, loved the photo booth at our wedding. It was so much fun and the hosts were fantastic. My guests raved about it. A lot of my them are using their photo booth pictures as their Facebook profile pics! Thanks for everything again.

4.7

Our guests are still talking about the photo booth, and the pictures are priceless! Wedding planning is stressful, but I must say that my experience with the Glitter Lens team was effortless and...fun! I would definitely recommend them and the photo booth rental as a great way to engage guests and capture moments from your special day. Thank you, Glitter Lens!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you for your part in making our wedding the great success that it was. Everything with the booth went off seemlessly and I have been using the photobooth pictures as my thank you cards. I absolutely luv them!! I hope to find another excuse to use you!