Glennpeter Jewelers

Glennpeter Jewelers

Favorite
Albany, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7
1 Review
[Private]

My fiancé loved working with Dawn in the Colonie location. He had my ring custom designed and he said they listened to everything he wanted. He worked with her for about 3 months and he said she was great and was always getting back to him. I have since gone in to meet her and she is a sweetheart! We are looking forward to custom designing my wedding band here in the near future with her. They said I can go in any time to have the ring cleaned and she explained the warranty process to me and all seem wonderful!

Services Used: Jewelry

This is a fabulous jeweler! My fiancé was so impressed when picking out my ring. I am constantly going in to get it cleaned and they are so friendly!! I can't wait to go find our wedding bands! Highly recommend!!

Kelly&Harrison
[Private]

We got our wedding bands here. Great deal on the 2. My band matches my engagement ring perfectly!

[Private]

Our sales woman Amanda was extremely polite and friendly. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great experience. Thank you for making my day so special.

Services Used: Jewelry

My engagement ring and both of our wedding bands are from the glennpeter's in colonie center. Dawn is amazing and so helpful. We couldn't be happier with our rings and the continuous service they provide!

Kristina
05/25/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Glennpeter. My husband and I worked with Jon Keller and had multiple great experiences. We were never pressured to spend a lot of money which made the buying experience of our wedding bands very comfortable. The warranty and cleaning services at Glennpeter are also awesome. They gained a loyal customer in my husband and I!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I bought my wedding band here, We didn't want anything unique or "with character" we just wanted simple gold bands. We did not get my husband's band here only because of how big his finger is, the pricing of the ring was too much for us. If we could of afforded it we would of gotten his ring too.

Glennpeter was just wonderful with the whole process. Jordan, who helped us, even told us we were the most easiest couple he's had to work with, only because we were looking for traditional and not modern. We were in there for about half an hour.

The engraving came out beautiful but with my small finger (4.5) it would be hard for anyone to read but it is on there and you can read it lol

It doesn't matter if you make 6 digits or you're working class, they will treat you the same either way when you walk through their doors. I was very impressed with the store and will be going here again if we need anything.

There is only one thing and it was resolved easily. When I got my husband's band I inquired pricing for the engraving, via the contact email on their website. I was told one thing and when I went to their Colonie Center mall store I was quoted more than double what was told in the email. I brought the email in and they honored the quote that I was given in the email. I did email the manager and let them know that this was just weird and they said it was going to be taken care of.

Note: We went to the store on Central Ave to get my ring. The engraving for my husband's ring was at Colonie Center's store.

In the end I would use them over and over again =)

Services Used: Jewelry

I always shop at Glennpeter's for all of my jewelry. I am absolutely in love with my rings. I've been dreaming of a Hearts on fire diamond since they came about 10 years ago. Such a great staff, so helpful!

2+ years ago

The wedding band that we had designed came out excellent.

Services Used: Jewelry

I loved the experience we had here. They have a bar serving complimentary drinks. We both felt as though this was a special event rather than a buying process which is what it should be when you're buying your wedding bands. We were able to take advantage of the BOGOF as well. Excellent value here.

Services Used: Jewelry

We love Glenn Peter's diamond center! Wendy is our favorite , she is so nice and attentive and knows her stuff! My husband bought my engagement ring there and she made it an easy process for him, also I had my wedding bands custom made there which was so unique and a super easy process! We will be doing lots of business with them over the years to come!

k
1 Review
10/06/2012
1.0

Horrible. We had my wedding band custom made and they did a terrible job. I have been back 5 times and it still is not right. They are very very sloppy and very unorganized. They act like they care but they really don't. Will never go back there.

Services Used: Jewelry

They custom made my jewelry from the engagement ring to the wedding ring to fit it. It came out beautifully. They also did all of my jewelry for the wedding. I would recomment them to anyone!

Services Used: Jewelry

We were lucky enough to have the help of the staff at Kay's in Clifton Park, Queensbury, and Clifton Park. All three locations were extremely helpful, from picking out the engagement ring, our wedding bands, and to making sure our rings were sized properly and cleaned up right before our actual wedding day.

Services Used: Jewelry

Jason created a beautiful custom made engagement and wedding band for me. He worked with us to create the exact ring we were looking for. We loved going there- everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I even brought one of my grandmothers rings in to get repaired and was bummed when I was told that it was beyond repair. Jason suggested turning it into a pendent. I loved the idea and he did a great job turning the ring into a pendent and attaching it to a pearl necklace for the wedding. I loved that they worked with us to make all of our wedding jewelry unique to us.

Services Used: Jewelry

Mike at Glenn Peter Jewelers on Central Ave in Colonie was amazing. We both appreciated that he really took his time to get to know us, and helped us pick out our wedding bands and bridal jewelery. I wouldn't think to go to another jeweler after him! Not to mention he gave us a really great deal!