Glennpeter Jewelers
Make it a Glennpeter moment!
Albany, NY 12205

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I bought my wedding band here, We didn't want anything unique or "with character" we just wanted simple gold bands. We did not get my husband's band here only because of how big his finger is, the pricing of the ring was too much for us. If we could of afforded it we would of gotten his ring too.

Glennpeter was just wonderful with the whole process. Jordan, who helped us, even told us we were the most easiest couple he's had to work with, only because we were looking for traditional and not modern. We were in there for about half an hour.

The engraving came out beautiful but with my small finger (4.5) it would be hard for anyone to read but it is on there and you can read it lol

It doesn't matter if you make 6 digits or you're working class, they will treat you the same either way when you walk through their doors. I was very impressed with the store and will be going here again if we need anything.

There is only one thing and it was resolved easily. When I got my husband's band I inquired pricing for the engraving, via the contact email on their website. I was told one thing and when I went to their Colonie Center mall store I was quoted more than double what was told in the email. I brought the email in and they honored the quote that I was given in the email. I did email the manager and let them know that this was just weird and they said it was going to be taken care of.

Note: We went to the store on Central Ave to get my ring. The engraving for my husband's ring was at Colonie Center's store.

In the end I would use them over and over again =)
Wedding: 02/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I always shop at Glennpeter's for all of my jewelry. I am absolutely in love with my rings. I've been dreaming of a Hearts on fire diamond since they came about 10 years ago. Such a great staff, so helpful!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
The wedding band that we had designed came out excellent.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved the experience we had here. They have a bar serving complimentary drinks. We both felt as though this was a special event rather than a buying process which is what it should be when you're buying your wedding bands. We were able to take advantage of the BOGOF as well. Excellent value here.
Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We love Glenn Peter's diamond center! Wendy is our favorite , she is so nice and attentive and knows her stuff! My husband bought my engagement ring there and she made it an easy process for him, also I had my wedding bands custom made there which was so unique and a super easy process! We will be doing lots of business with them over the years to come!
Wedding: 10/14/2012
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

k 1 Reviews
Horrible. We had my wedding band custom made and they did a terrible job. I have been back 5 times and it still is not right. They are very very sloppy and very unorganized. They act like they care but they really don't. Will never go back there.
Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They custom made my jewelry from the engagement ring to the wedding ring to fit it. It came out beautifully. They also did all of my jewelry for the wedding. I would recomment them to anyone!
Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were lucky enough to have the help of the staff at Kay's in Clifton Park, Queensbury, and Clifton Park. All three locations were extremely helpful, from picking out the engagement ring, our wedding bands, and to making sure our rings were sized properly and cleaned up right before our actual wedding day.
Wedding: 09/15/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jason created a beautiful custom made engagement and wedding band for me. He worked with us to create the exact ring we were looking for. We loved going there- everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I even brought one of my grandmothers rings in to get repaired and was bummed when I was told that it was beyond repair. Jason suggested turning it into a pendent. I loved the idea and he did a great job turning the ring into a pendent and attaching it to a pearl necklace for the wedding. I loved that they worked with us to make all of our wedding jewelry unique to us.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mike at Glenn Peter Jewelers on Central Ave in Colonie was amazing. We both appreciated that he really took his time to get to know us, and helped us pick out our wedding bands and bridal jewelery. I wouldn't think to go to another jeweler after him! Not to mention he gave us a really great deal!
Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Glennpeter is the only place my husband and I will ever buy jewelry. The salesman John is absolutely wonderful. His personality and way of selling make purchasing expensive yet important pieces of jewelry much easier. He listens and does not try to sell you pieces that are not affordable. Plus, if you buy your engagement ring there the wedding bands are buy one get one free!!!
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
One word: Wonderful! They made finding wedding bands for my husband and I easy. The bands were affordable and were in with more than enough time before the wedding. They also didn't give me a problem with re-dipping my engagement ring (which was purchased else where). They were a pleasure to work with and I will be going back their shortly to get my rings soldered together!
Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bought an engagement ring here, our 2 wedding rings (b1g1 after buying engagement ring there) and a watch (gift for groom) all for a wedding. Everything is of great quality and reasonable prices for what we bought. thanks!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
At the time we shopped for the wedding rings, they had a sale buy one get one free. They did a great job resizing my wedding ring and my engagement ring which was purchased through another company. My husband also bought my wedding gift there. It was a white diamond pendant on a chain.
Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got the "buy one get one free" deal and the total cost for both of our rings was extremely reasonable and they had a band that fit around the engagement ring almost perfectly when the original vendor of the engagement ring did not even carry one that fit around it
Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They put alot of time finding a wedding band that would match my engagement ring. Workers are very friendly, and always remember us when we go in to get the rings cleaned.
Wedding: 07/30/2011
 518-459-7634
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire