glenn roberson photography

19725 Oak St.
Suite 8
Cornelius, NC 28031 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing to work with and beautiful pictures!!!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Roberson's were great to work with. I didn't want a lot of "formals" so just let them do their thing:).

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glenn and his wife Lynn were so great! Glenn was so quick to respond to my questions while planning the wedding and him and his wife worked seamlessly together the day of to capture so many great moments. His attention to all the little details of the day, that took so much of my time to do, meant a lot to me. He and his wife have a great eye, and heart, and we are truely happy we found them.

• Wedding: 04/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been more happy with Glenn and Lynn and their services. Glenn told me from the start that he liked for his photography to tell the story of the day. That is just what it did. We had them with us for 10 hours on the day of the wedding. Glenn came and hung out with me while I got ready at the salon and captured some amazing photos. I feel like he kept me calm because he really knew what he was doing. Glenn was so flexible an really let my husband and I make the rules. I was a very needy bride and I never felt that Glenn got frustrated with me! He was amazing! I researched many photographers and of them all, Glenn's prices were by far the most reasonable. We came away with an amazing photo proff book and a cd, so that we could print the photos that we wanted. I would recommend Glenn to anyone for their wedding photographer!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glenn Roberson and his wife are amazing. They literally blend into the background and you almost forget they are there! They are very professional and also keep you in good spirits throughout the day. My package included engagement portraits as well which was perfect because it gave us an opportunity to get to know them prior to the wedding. We are very pleased with the photos from the engagement session and can't wait to see the photos from the wedding! I would highly recommend Glenn Roberson Photography! They are great people, reasonable priced, and true professionals! It was like having my own personal paparazzi for the day, except they only shoot your good side :-)

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glenn & Lynn did an outstanding job. The pictures and quality of the photography is second to none. We have received so many compliments from out guests about the photos. Glenn & Lynn are very professional. To be honest you almost forget they are there, but after we viewed our photographs in the studios theater you definitely know they were there! Awesome job for an unbeatable price! Thank you.

• Wedding: 07/26/2009
Profile Picture
SRP
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For anyone looking for an outstanding photographer, look no further. My husband and I couldn't have been more impressed at the service we received before the wedding and now almost a year later. Glenn and his assistants make sure your day is captured just the way it should be, special and momentous. Everytime I show my album or any of my portraits to anyone they are so impressed with the quality and angle of his work. Now, a year later im still ordering albums and such. The dedication to us as customers is still there. I would reccomend his professionalism and talent to any future bride.

• Wedding: 05/01/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were extremely happy with Glenn's work. He was extremely professional and took amazing pictures- all the pictures we had asked for and so much more! He was very timely with responding to all of our questions/concerns before and after the wedding. He and his wife took pictures at our wedding and we received so many compliments about how "in the background" they were and how all of the guests never even knew they were there. Also, it took only 2 weeks to recieve our photography package we had ordered through Glenn (and the first week we were on our honeymoon!) We absolutely recommend Glenn!

• Wedding: 03/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glenn was absolutely professional and accomodating. In the course of planning a wedding he made sure that we had one less thing to worry about, and his product was terrific. I can recommend Glenn with absolute confidence.

• Wedding: 09/06/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Glenn provided promt and professional service. He and his wife were able to capture all pictures because we forgot he was there snapping away as the wedding process began at 8:00am. He also photographed traditional shots in the wedding, including a bridal protrait. He is able to touch up all/any pictues, which was wonderful. He also provided a proff book and a website where friends and family could view pictures and then easily order. I recommend him highly and would use him again (hopefully not for another wedding), but for shots of children.

• Wedding: 09/06/2008
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Working with Glenn was great. He was helpful with ideas for poses and he worked with us on what we liked. Our pictures were very important to us, and Glenn made sure that we got just what we wanted. I would recommend his services.

• Wedding: 06/29/2006
704-307-9543
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards