Mazzone Hospitality Events
Every event is an opportunity to inspire and amaze our guests!
1 Glen Ave

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING!!!!! Huge thank you to Kevin, Cathy, Chloe, and Maki for making the day absolutely flawless and wonderful! You made our wedding a dream come true!
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
There is no better team to work with in the area than Mazzone Hospitality. Having our rehearsal dinner at Saratoga National and reception at the Hall of Springs, we were treated to their amazing food AND service two nights in a row. We received many compliments from guests throughout the weekend on how delicious the food was and Mazzone service is truly unparalleled. Definitely incredible value for your money. There aren't enough words to express how much I recommend the Mazzone Team!
Wedding: 06/20/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at The Hall of Springs in Saratoga. The food and the service provided at our venue by Mazzone Hospitality was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Our wedding coordinator at the Hall, Kevin Sykes, met with us for almost two hours to discuss the perfect selection of food to match our budget. He worked with us to create our ideal menu and it was absolute perfection. I highly recommend Mazzone to anyone getting married! For the quality of food and service, they worth EVERY single penny! People are still talking about the appetizers!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mazzone Hospitality made our wedding an absolute dream and I recommend them in the highest regard. We worked with Kevin for the initial planning aspects of our Canfield Casino wedding, and he was always responsive, helpful and attentive in all details. He even helped us plan and execute our Rehearsal Dinner at the Hall of Springs. The coordination of the wedding at the Casino was flawless - we worked with Chloe for Event Coordination and Pam as a Bridal Assistant. Both women were so calm, cool, collected and organized. We had a specific vision of what we wanted the wedding to look and feel like, and Chloe understood it and executed it perfectly. She was always 2 steps ahead of everything the entire night - from coordinating the wedding party introductions to encouraging guests to the ballroom to keeping the timeline on track. Meanwhile, Pam always magically appeared by our side and seemed to anticipate our needs before we did - she always had water, lotion, Tide pens, drinks, shoe changes and anything else you could need, on hand. You can tell that she truly loves her job. In addition to the coordination and event planning, the food was fantastic. It was comparable to eating in any of the Mazzone restaurants - everyone was very impressed. Since unfortunately we didn't get to eat too much during the actual wedding, the team was kind enough to box up one of each of the entrees, two bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne for us so we could enjoy together later in the week. Excellent service all around. Thank you!
Caroline,
It was such a pleasure to work with you! Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness!
Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs, NY which is operated by Mazzone Hospitality. Our wedding was everything we could ask for and more! The staff was wonderful, very polite and caring, from the time we first looked at the venue till our wedding. We worked with several different people along the way and they were all very well informed of what we had already set up and really helped us set up each step as we went. All of our questions and concerns were always immediately addressed. The day went very smoothly and the staff addressed every issue to the best of their ability, even cleaning the bride's dress when it got a little dirty during photos. The food was amazing! All the guests raved about the venue and how good the food, drinks and overall look was. It really was a perfect day!
Kayla,
Thank you for entrusting Mazzone Hospitality for your special day!
What a perfect day it was! We are so happy for you & Daniel!
Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely excellent service and great quality food. I would recommend to anyone. My wedding was beyond what I expected
Kearsten,
Thank you so much letting Mazzone Hospitality be apart of your special day!
Wedding: 12/31/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stella 4 Reviews
Everything was all we wanted and more! The staff, the food, the decor... Our guests are raving about it all! From the first day we visited, to the day of our weddinf, everyone was so helpful and went above and beyond for us.
Stella,
We are so grateful to be apart of your special day!
Congratulations!
Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mazzone Hospitality catered our daughter's wedding reception at the Canfield Casino in Saratoga Springs, New York. To say they catered it is a huge understatement. From our first planning meeting to the moment when our last guest left, they took care of every single detail and anticipated every need. They accommodated every request that we made - including some complicated food allergy issues. We recommend them highly and cannot say enough about the quality of service, wonderful food, and attention to detail that they provide.
Virginia,
Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your daughter's special day! It was a pleasure!
Wedding: 11/15/2013
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Mazzone's put my vision of our wedding into reality! Chloe (our event coordinator) was amazing! She was fun and energetic and well put up with my crazy wedding party :). They are there for you the whole night through and make sure you get to enjoy your wedding rather than dealing with all the logistics and formalities. They get the job done, quickly and with class. The food was absolultely amazing they sent us home with each meal so we got to actually taste the food we chose (since we were running around all night) and we got some of our favorite appetizers from cocktail hour that we missed. We had them the next day and they were still awesome. All of my guests have been raving about the service, the special touches such as those bringing drinks to the table, etc.
Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The staff at Mazzone Hospitality were amazing and made sure our wedding went smoothly all night long. The food and service were fantastic and they made our wedding truly a night to remember. We would highly recommend them to any bride and groom out there looking for an excellent caterer!!

~ Jessica & Scott (Mr. and Mrs. Waldorf)
Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
All you have to do is dream. The motto on the Hall of Springs website is 100% accurate. When we booked our wedding at the hall of springs, my fiancé and I had so many dreams for our wedding. As soon as we started working with Kevin Sykes, I knew that my day would be perfect. I had read on photography blogs that he was the best in the business and that was no exaggeration. He calmly answered hundreds of questions--all my panicked calls and emails were quickly resolved and I felt so confident in the event team at the Hall of Springs. The most amazing thing about working with Kevin is that he treats you like you are his only wedding. He understands and respects all your personal requests and wishes. I truly felt like he wanted to make all our dreams come true. As NYC food snobs, we weren't thrilled about being locked into a caterer for our wedding, but oh my god, the food at our weddings was amazing. We got so many compliments from guests. Everyone kept asking where we found our caterers. They worked with our large wedding and understood all our special needs and numerous dietary restrictions. The night of, everything ran extremely smoothly, the night of staff were exceptional, energized and extremely attentive. Sure, I may have made small requests or adjustments, if I could do it again, but they made sure I was able to enjoy my own wedding and that was priceless. Also, the bridal suite set was amazing. We felt like we were getting the royal treatment with a huge spread of delicious food; it was a unexpected and extremely welcome surprise. The value at Mazzone and the HOS is extremely high and I would recommend them to anyone.
Melissa,
Thank you so much for the kind words! It was Mazzone Hospitality's pleasure to make your wedding a dream come true!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't say how helpful the staff was during my wedding. In the months leading up to the wedding, I had a meeting with an event coordinator and she was unresponsive but I was quickly switched to Emily who took over very well. The day of my wedding, Mazzone was there setting up bright and early. The staff was so freindly and helpful. They let me sneak dessert when they were setting it up, they even brought up extra to our bridal suite. The staff was so helpful during the event and I couldn't have made everything flow together as they did. I learned after the event that one of my guests was having trouble managing her diabetes during dinner and one of the staff members actually took the time and found her a diabetic friendly meal. AMAZING. FRIENDLY. ORGANIZED. They took care of everything and all of my concerns. Love them and will be using them again for catering events.
Laura,
Your wedding was amazing & we are so thankful to have been apart of it!!
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Katherine 6 Reviews
Mazzone was our venue's exclusive caterer and we couldn't have asked for better service - and more importantly - food! We worked with Kevin from Mazzone throughout our planning process and he is a true professional - from helping coordinate tent rentals to creating a perfect family style menu for our event - he had everything covered. Mazzone goes above and beyond to make your event what you want it to be. Kevin and team were great to work with, and we're still having guests tell us how much they enjoyed the food.
Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding at Key Hall and couldn't be more pleased with everything they did to make our wedding perfect. From the food to the service, everything surpassed our expectations. Emily and Amanda were a pleasure to work with.
Wedding: 09/13/2013

Michele 4 Reviews
We had our wedding at the Hall of Springs in Saratoga Springs, NY and couldn't be happier with Mazzone Hospitality! It was big enough to hold the number of guests we were planning on AND give us the space for the other things we wanted for the day. It was also home of one of our very first dates so we knew it was where we wanted to be married!

We had a vision for what our day would be like and they made that vision become a reality...we couldn't have asked for better! We were supposed to hold our ceremony outside by the reflecting pool, but Mother Nature didn't want to cooperate that day so with an hour to go before the ceremony, we had to move it inside. Within that hour, the staff at Hall of Springs had transformed the ballroom into a beautiful and intimate setting for us to exchange our vows. An hour later, they had it ready to go for a party...and it was a big party with over 275 guests to prepare for. They did an amazing job and the room looked stunning to say the least!

From our very first meeting with the "King of Events", Kevin, to our big day with Marianne and team, we knew we were in the best of hands. We cannot say enough great things about this group...they have a reputation of being the best and they live up to it. We can't thank them enough for making our dream wedding come to life!!
Wedding: 09/07/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
They made sure we had a perfect day. Our guests felt well taken care of and so did we.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 518-374-7262
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire