Glamour me Fabulous! Professional Hair & Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Genevieve is a Gem! Her artistry and careful attention, from the airbrush foundation she used to the lush, natural looking eyelashes she applied, made this forty-something bride look and feel like a young, beautiful woman! My confidence soared when I looked in the mirror and knew I couldn't look more radiant on this special day. Genevieve went above and beyond for me, coming in to work very soon after an important life event for her! Her professionalism would get 10 stars if I had that option. She listened to my concerns and helped me to look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! I wish I had her with me every day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Genevieve is an outstanding makeup artist. I could not believe how perfectly she recreated the photos I used to inspire my bridal look. She was incredibly responsive via email (a response often in less than a day) and arrived right on time for my trial and early for my wedding day. She helped me plan my schedule for the day to ensure that there was adequate time for everyone. Her prices were better than most and her transformations on her website were astonishing... and now I can add myself to that list. She was so incredibly sweet and easy to work with and her makeup artistry survived the entire day full of tears, sweat, and cake smashing! I am beyond grateful that she made me feel like a truly beautiful bride, and I had tons of compliments and amazing photos to show for it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I found Genevieve online and didn't know what to expect other than the pictures I saw on her website. She arrived for my make up trial on time and with a smile and she did my make up EXACTLY how I wanted it on the first try! She made my family and bridesmaids absolutely gorgeous as well on my big day and I am so thankful I came across her site! She was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel at ease when things got a little stressful on my weddiny day. Her personality and skill really are exceptional and I will recommend her to anyone I know!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

Working with Genevieve was super fantastic. She was easy to get in contact with, her pricing was awesome (especially for on site application) and she was such an awesome person. I found her from another one of her clients (thanks GG) and I was not sorry at all. She did such an amazing job on my makeup and my girls make up that EVERYONE was asking who did it. I couldn't wait to tell them!!

If I ever need my makeup professionally done again I know for sure who I'll be calling!!
Thanks Lady!!!
Jessica

Services Used: Beauty & Health

From start to finnish, Genevieve did such a lovely job. She made my entire bridal party at ease and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her. If you want someone you can count on and who does absolutely wonderful makeup, you founds your person for sure!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Genevieve was amazing!!! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and it was all thanks to her! She hid my imperfections that I woke up with and did just an amazing job!!! I had so many complements on my make up!!!! She was so professional and did everything she could to help make my day special!!! She's worth every penny!!! If you need your make up done for anything contact her!!! You will not regret it :-)