Gina Brozon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't express how thankful I am to have worked with Gina on our wedding day!!! She is so talented and so incredibly nice that it made my morning getting ready so easy and enjoyable. I've had my makeup done by a number of women in the past and have always had to fix it for whatever reason, but I absolutely LOVED my makeup and didn't touch a thing. Also, my makeup stayed all day despite taking pictures in the heat and dancing my butt off at the reception!! I would highly recommend Gina and am looking forward to working with again for future events :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Gina to absolutely anyone. In fact, I plan to see her again whenever an appropriate occasion comes up! :) Gina is super friendly and professional at the same time. Many make-up artists offering wedding services simply overdo it and I was worried I won't be able to find some who understands what I'm after. Well, I was thrilled after my trial session and couldn't wait for the big day! What's better, my trial day pictures convinced my mum-in-law to give it a go (she was initially skeptical). My make-up was perfect - natural and elegant yet defined. I even went for the fake lashes for the first time (love them!). On the day, it looked immaculate and no corrections were required. Gina was very flexible and came out to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready; her small on-location fee was well worth paying, it certainly saved me all the stress of driving out to a salon and possibly getting stuck in traffic. All of the ladies in my bridal party LOVED Gina and she still comes up in our conversations :) Once again massive THANK YOU from all of us!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina just did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend and she was fabulous! She was so friendly, and made the process very relaxing. Everyone looked amazing and I couldn't have been happier!

Alexandra
10/25/2014

My makeup looked beautiful and perfect for my day wedding. Gina listened to what I wanted and incorporated all my feedback to make my wedding look special :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Gina for my wedding and I was completely impressed with her! The morning of, she did makeup for seven women. Each of my bridesmaids and my mother were stunning and I couldn't be happier with her work. She was on time and got each of them done and feeling ready for the day in the exact time we agreed upon (timing is big on the big day!) She spent extra time on me and made sure I looked beautiful and comfortable. I am so glad I chose her to be one of my beauty specialists for our wedding day!

Christie
10/04/2014

Gina did an amazing job for my wedding day - not only has she done my wedding, but also my 2 sisters and best friend - every time Gina has gone above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. She is very flexible, open to feedback, and honest. I also appreciated the fact that when Gina completed myself and my party,she didn't rush to leave - she stayed and waited to leave till I left to make sure we were all perfect - more then willing to do any touch ups along th way.

Caroline
08/30/2014

I 1000% recommend Gina for makeup. I have had my makeup done before and no one compares to the work that Gina did on my wedding day. I had the best experience and she made me feel like every bride should... the most beautiful bride there has ever been! :)

Private User
Recently Married

I used Gina for my wedding in August of 2014. She was beyond amazing. I found her on weddingwire and booked her without doing a trial. I had done a trial with someone else prior and wasn't impressed. I am so glad I went with her. She is very talented and has a great personality. She made everyone look gorgeous. I had so many comments on how well my makeup looked. I was also impressed on how well it lasted throughout the whole evening. You wont go wrong booking with her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina was absolutely amazing, I do not have enough kind words for her. She does a fabulous job and made all of my girls look stunning. I felt absolutely beautiful and received compliments the whole night. Gina has such a great personality and makes you feel instantly comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina and her assistant were amazing to work with!!! She captured the look that I was going for! She arrived on time and she kept in touch with me and answered every email in a timely manner. She made me and my girls look absolutely beautiful for my big day. Not only did I look amazing from the beginning but my make up stayed put throughout the night and still looked amazing by the end of the reception. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

What talent! What a transformation gina made on my wedding day! I never imagined I would have looked so amazing on my wedding day. I definitely never got tired of hearing compliments. Great service and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone and everyone. Trust me I will be a returning customer. I cant wait to see my next transformation.

Kristy
05/17/2014

For me finding a make up artist was tricky. I wanted to look glamours but still like myself. I had a good size bridal party and didn't want them to break the bank.

I was starting to get frustrated with my search when a knottie recommended Gina. I immediately emailed her and she was quick to respond. Every time I had a silly question Gina was there to answer.

I booked my trial 6 months before my wedding and I immediately loved what she did. I booked within a few days and I couldn't be more excited.

The day of the wedding Gina showed up right on time and immediately got to work. Gina was so friendly and professional the morning of the wedding seemed like a girls slumber party.

All of my bridesmaids and even my mom loved the way they looked. I received so many compliments all day about my makeup. It stayed all day and night (I even slept in and still woke up looking perfect). And the way I looked in my pictures is beyond amazing. All because of Gina! I cant thank her enough for making me look picture perfect on my big day. I've passed along her contact information to several family members and friends. Im hoping I have another event soon just so I can use her.

If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist book with Gina! It's one of the best wedding decisions you can make.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Gina for my wedding in May. I met her at her home for a trial beforehand and she was so accommodating and sweet. I had a few other trials before her that did not compare and I hired her on the spot. The day of the wedding she was at my venue with her assistant before I was and was all set up. Gina was really great with keeping all 8 of my bridesmaids on schedule, applying lashes to every girl,offering airbrush or regular makeup, and even stuck around during pictures to provide touch ups when needed. Every single one of my bridesmaids were absolutely in love with their makeup and truly looked amazing. I was so, so happy with my own makeup as well. It photographed beautifully and lasted the entire evening. I got so many compliments on my makeup and on how beautiful all my bridesmaids looked as well. I have been highly recommending Gina to everyone who asks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina was amazing!!!! She did such a great job for my makeup on my wedding day. Not only did she make me feel special and beautiful, but my entire party of ladies as well. Everyone was raving about how stunning we all looked, in person AND in pictures! On top of looking fabulous, we all had such a great time getting ready. Gina is a bundle of fun and such a great energy to be around which was so important to me. I can't say enough positive things! Love love love her!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina is fantastic!!! I used her for my wedding day makeup and I cannot say enough good things about her. Everyone's makeup was gorgeous! She was so much fun to work with, we were laughing the whole time she was there! I felt like I had known her for forever when I had only met her once. Gina is just great to work with and I would highly recommend her! If you want great makeup by a fun person, call Gina!'

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Gina and her assistant did an amazing job doing the makeup for my bridesmaids, moms and me for my wedding. She did the makeup for for 10 people and we were done getting ready with time left to take some extra pictures with the photographer! The makeup was not over done, like I have seen in many weddings, but stood out to enhance everyone's look. She even scheduled a trial with my sister a week before the wedding to help her figure out how to cover the tattoo on her arm. Gina is very down to earth and fun which made getting ready less stressful! I would 100% recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist.