Gina Brozon

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My makeup looked beautiful and perfect for my day wedding. Gina listened to what I wanted and incorporated all my feedback to make my wedding look special :)

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Alexandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Gina for my wedding and I was completely impressed with her! The morning of, she did makeup for seven women. Each of my bridesmaids and my mother were stunning and I couldn't be happier with her work. She was on time and got each of them done and feeling ready for the day in the exact time we agreed upon (timing is big on the big day!) She spent extra time on me and made sure I looked beautiful and comfortable. I am so glad I chose her to be one of my beauty specialists for our wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina did an amazing job for my wedding day - not only has she done my wedding, but also my 2 sisters and best friend - every time Gina has gone above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. She is very flexible, open to feedback, and honest. I also appreciated the fact that when Gina completed myself and my party,she didn't rush to leave - she stayed and waited to leave till I left to make sure we were all perfect - more then willing to do any touch ups along th way.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Christie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I 1000% recommend Gina for makeup. I have had my makeup done before and no one compares to the work that Gina did on my wedding day. I had the best experience and she made me feel like every bride should... the most beautiful bride there has ever been! :)

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Caroline
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina was absolutely amazing, I do not have enough kind words for her. She does a fabulous job and made all of my girls look stunning. I felt absolutely beautiful and received compliments the whole night. Gina has such a great personality and makes you feel instantly comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina and her assistant were amazing to work with!!! She captured the look that I was going for! She arrived on time and she kept in touch with me and answered every email in a timely manner. She made me and my girls look absolutely beautiful for my big day. Not only did I look amazing from the beginning but my make up stayed put throughout the night and still looked amazing by the end of the reception. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What talent! What a transformation gina made on my wedding day! I never imagined I would have looked so amazing on my wedding day. I definitely never got tired of hearing compliments. Great service and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone and everyone. Trust me I will be a returning customer. I cant wait to see my next transformation.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For me finding a make up artist was tricky. I wanted to look glamours but still like myself. I had a good size bridal party and didn't want them to break the bank.

I was starting to get frustrated with my search when a knottie recommended Gina. I immediately emailed her and she was quick to respond. Every time I had a silly question Gina was there to answer.

I booked my trial 6 months before my wedding and I immediately loved what she did. I booked within a few days and I couldn't be more excited.

The day of the wedding Gina showed up right on time and immediately got to work. Gina was so friendly and professional the morning of the wedding seemed like a girls slumber party.

All of my bridesmaids and even my mom loved the way they looked. I received so many compliments all day about my makeup. It stayed all day and night (I even slept in and still woke up looking perfect). And the way I looked in my pictures is beyond amazing. All because of Gina! I cant thank her enough for making me look picture perfect on my big day. I've passed along her contact information to several family members and friends. Im hoping I have another event soon just so I can use her.

If you're looking for an amazing makeup artist book with Gina! It's one of the best wedding decisions you can make.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Kristy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Gina for my wedding in May. I met her at her home for a trial beforehand and she was so accommodating and sweet. I had a few other trials before her that did not compare and I hired her on the spot. The day of the wedding she was at my venue with her assistant before I was and was all set up. Gina was really great with keeping all 8 of my bridesmaids on schedule, applying lashes to every girl,offering airbrush or regular makeup, and even stuck around during pictures to provide touch ups when needed. Every single one of my bridesmaids were absolutely in love with their makeup and truly looked amazing. I was so, so happy with my own makeup as well. It photographed beautifully and lasted the entire evening. I got so many compliments on my makeup and on how beautiful all my bridesmaids looked as well. I have been highly recommending Gina to everyone who asks!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina is fantastic!!! I used her for my wedding day makeup and I cannot say enough good things about her. Everyone's makeup was gorgeous! She was so much fun to work with, we were laughing the whole time she was there! I felt like I had known her for forever when I had only met her once. Gina is just great to work with and I would highly recommend her! If you want great makeup by a fun person, call Gina!'

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina and her assistant did an amazing job doing the makeup for my bridesmaids, moms and me for my wedding. She did the makeup for for 10 people and we were done getting ready with time left to take some extra pictures with the photographer! The makeup was not over done, like I have seen in many weddings, but stood out to enhance everyone's look. She even scheduled a trial with my sister a week before the wedding to help her figure out how to cover the tattoo on her arm. Gina is very down to earth and fun which made getting ready less stressful! I would 100% recommend her to anyone needing a makeup artist.

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina is the best! I cannot thank her enough for doing the most beautiful make-up I have ever seen. My wedding was the first time that I had my make-up done by anyone for any occasion and I couldn't have been happier! Gina was easy to get in touch with, offers trials at her home and is the nicest person (which is super important- you want to be surrounded by happy people on the happiest day of your life, don't you!?)! She came to my house the morning of the wedding on time and ready to go! She did my make-up, my 6 bridesmaids and my mom all on her own and everyone looked like models and were thrilled with how they looked! She offered airbrush and traditional make-up and didn't pressure you to choose one over the other. Some of my girls had their make-up done at 8am and it lasted (and was even hard to get off!) after the party was over! Thank you, Gina, for everything! I will be giving your name to anyone looking for a make-up artist!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina is the best! Not only is she a phenomenal makeup artist but she's a ton of fun. All the bridesmaids, my mom and I had our makeup done by Gina. Everyone looked great and our makeup still looked great by the end of the night. If you need your makeup done, then hire Gina… you won’t be sorry you did!

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Jasmine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina is an absolutely terrific makeup artist. She did the makeup for me on my wedding day, as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids and mother of the bride and groom. We all looked amazing and I'm so happy that I chose Gina to do my makeup. I did airbrush and it lasted perfectly throughout the whole day!!!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina did a great job with my makeup. She recommended airbrush because of the warm weather and it held up perfectly till the next day! She arrived promptly at my house and got right to work with her "magic" for myself and three others. All our makeup looked beautiful. She took her time, asked for your input, and was extremely pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend Gina!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gina was awesome. I went for a trial a few months before my wedding at her house. She makes you feel very comfortable and listens to anything and everything you have to say. I showed her samples of what I liked and described the look I was going for. On the wedding day she completed my makeup and 6 others, including the flower girl (just some gloss and shadow :)). Everything was soo happy with their look and no one felt over done - even my own mother!! Her prices are competitive but are affordable for the everyday bride. Loooved my make up and am so happy I chose Gina!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Melissa
973-632-5682
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards