Get Gorgeous Hair & Makeup By Zia

Get Gorgeous Hair & Makeup By Zia

onsite, hair and makeup, makeup artist, hair stylist, DMV

Alexandria, VA 22304 | map

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia did my hair and make-up along with my mother's and sister's the day of my wedding. She was very professional and did a great job keeping us moving and to schedule the day of. She listened to what I wanted during the trial and produced a beautiful look for my wedding day, everyone said I looked like a movie star. I would highly recommend Zia for your wedding/special occasion hair and make-up.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia was referred to me by my photographer and a number of her brides. Zia was excellent with communication by e-mail and was very accommodating when I wanted a few things changed. She did my bridesmaids hair/makeup and my makeup. Everyone was extremely pleased with her work. I didn't give Zia much direction with my makeup, I just wanted it subtle and she made it look amazing. Zia met us at the hotel and showed up right on time. Zia’s prices were right on par with others. I would highly recommend Zia.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia was easy to coordinate with, email friendly, and accepted various forms of payment. She arrived to my apt early despite living an hour away. Most importantly, she made me look amazing on my wedding day!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia did an excellent job with my hair and make up on my wedding ceremony and wedding reception days. I received tons of compliments and everyone was amazed with her work. She made me look and feel at my best on the most important day of my life. She is very professional, flexible, cordial, punctual, and definitely knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia did an amazing job with my hair and make up on my wedding day. During the two trial sessions she helped me figure out exactly what I wanted because initially I had no clue myself. She is warm, patient, flexible, kind and VERY professional. She also did hair and make up for my mom and some of my friends and they looked absolutely radiant and gorgeous. I would definitely recommend Zia and her team. Honestly speaking I think their work was perfect!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Desiree
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia made me look amazing on my wedding day. I've never gotten so many compliments on my look - and I felt beautiful. I knew she would - the bridal trial we did a few weeks prior to the wedding was the perfect antidote to any wedding day jitters i might have had. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
kimberley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Your work and artistry makes you one of the best in your craft. A bride has a lot to think about on her wedding day. Am glad you helped me feel relaxed. I was overjoyed with the finished product and felt beautiful. Received so many compliments about my makeup and hairstyle. Thanks Zia for making our wedding day perfect. May your work continue to flourish and more success to you in the future.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Margot
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia was a huge part of making my wedding day great! She is a friendly, talented artist and I am so grateful that I chose her to do my hair and makeup for my special day. Zia did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my MOH as well as makeup for another bridesmaid. She spent the whole day prepping us for the night’s events. Zia made us all look fabulous and camera ready! I really appreciate all of her hard work!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia provided my hair/makeup and hair for two of my bridesmaids. Zia was always very responsive throughout the planning process. She did my trial about two months before the wedding and I loved it! She is very personable and made the time go by very fast. I loved working with her and would highly recommended her. Her prices were very affordable as well.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My hair and make up, and my bridesmaids and flower girls hair, looked lovely for our wedding. Zia was courteous, professional, and easy to work with. Thank you for preparing me and the ladies on my special day! My husband agreed she delivered "5 star service."

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia provided hairstyling and make-up application services for me and my bridesmaid on my wedding day. She was accommodating, polite, and professional; and really fun to work with. My look was flawless- she created a look for my hair that worked perfectly with the rest of my ensemble. And, our make-up was gorgeous! I looked so amazing; it blew away my expectations. This is a great value.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Rhiannon
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

She did my make for a wedding and turned out beautifully. She was nice and personable.

parker
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angie's mom here, Zia you are an awesome makeup artist and I loved how you did my makeup. I even left it on overnight so I could wake up beautiful the next morning. Absolutely wonderful work.

Joi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zia is a very talented makeup artist, I was impressed with her work. She did my bridal hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party's makeup a few weeks ago. My bridal party was absolutely stunning. I would definitely recommend Zia 100%. She was professional, yet very easy going, personable, and pleasant. She was easy to talk to and eager to give us the neutral look we were aiming for. I don't normally wear makeup, so she did a great job keeping the makeup light and natural looking. She was fully stocked with top quality products, and she was hygenic about the makeup application. I had a bridal party with different skin tones and skin types, and Zia not only used colors that individually complemented each skin tone, she made sure to use products to correspond with our different skin types. All in all, I really couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She was accomodating, she's reasonably priced, and she does GREAT work!

4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Zia did my hair and make-up for our engagement pictures and the wedding. We were set to take engagement pictures at sunrise, and Zia had no problem showing up at my apartment at 5:00am for hair and make-up. She's also very reasonably priced and very talented, so you can't go wrong with Zia! I'd recommend her to others and use her again!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I absolutely loved the way my hair and makeup turned out for the wedding. Zia brought a stylist and the two of them did a great job with my five bridesmaids and mother too. I'd definitely recommend doing a trial, but working with Zia and her team was great.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
301-653-5521
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards