Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

The Ultimate DJ Experience

59 Stiles Road
Suite 102
Salem, NH 03079 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married this past weekend and decided to go with Get Down Tonight for our DJ. We started out by looking at the different videos on their website, my husband and I looked at them separately and both picked Chad out of the bunch. His upbeat friendly personality stood out and that’s just what we were looking for. We have a tight schedule and Chad was so flexible, he had no issues meeting on days that were convenient for us. At our final meeting we had songs picked out that we “thought” we wanted, after meeting with Chad we changed half of those ideas because his were SO much better. He took what little we told him about our music preference, and we were amazed by how spot on he was from our intro suggestions to all of the music played throughout the night! In addition to the music, we went with uplighting of the walls, lighting under some of the tables and dancing under the stars. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away. He brought my vision to life and nailed it! He had our guests dancing all night and they are still complimenting us on how great he was. We couldn’t be happier with our choice and hope to use Chad for future events!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Nick Kafejelis to DJ our wedding and he was amazing. He was totally open to us taking a lot of control of music choices, and was very personable! He could tell what kind of couple we are right off the bat and made choices accordingly. I loved the way he amped the bridal party up before we were introduced at the reception, and the "newlywed game" made everyone laugh. He also didn't assert his "name" or "brand" too much into the reception, which I really appreciated. Also, everyone commented on the uplighting afterwards and how beautiful it was. All in all, Nick Kafejelis seems like a fantastic and talented DJ and guy!

• Wedding: 12/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Gregg Gelinas dj our wedding last month. It was perfect, he played all the songs I wanted. I had so many people come up to me saying how much they loved the dj and his music, it was the perfect mix for our friends and family. He was very involved and on top of everything, thank you for making everything run so smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our big day!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014

DJ BRANDON LLOYD

I specifically signed up for wedding wire so I could have the opportunity to recognize my DJ Brandon Lloyd from get down tonight. It's amazing that after our wedding Saturday night I had all the guests come up to me raving about the DJ and how they haven't had this much fun at a wedding before. That being said not only did Brandon do an amazing job he did it with very little direction. My fiancé and I had our DJ meeting after we had met with all our. Vendors and had no time to make playlists or give much direction. We basically told him the type of music we liked and he did the rest. He is hands down the best money we spent. I would highly recommend requesting him

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While planning our wedding sat down and thought of which wedding was the most fun out of all the weddings we have been to in the past 8 years. Four years ago our friends had DJ Mark Anthony and he did an amazing job so we knew he was the man for the job. He was incredible. He took into consideration all of the music that we love and played such a variety. Once dinner was over that dance floor was jam packed and did not stop. All of our guests kept coming up to us telling us how we awesome he was. He was fun, professional, and energetic. He was the perfect DJ that night and I would recommend him to anyone that asks. Thank you Mark!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just had our wedding and I could not have been more pleased! We used Tommy Demers as our DJ and he was truly amazing. He is a real pro and provides great recommendations to make sure your day is perfect.

Our wedding guests were dancing all night long. Guests of all ages were dancing together, it was so fun and surreal.

We also purchased the up lighting and monogram packages. The price may seem a bit steep at first but I highly recommend it since it just adds extra flare for your day.

You will not regret using get down tonight entertainment and will love Tommy. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Chad for our wedding on 11-1-14. He is the consummate professional. Always returned every phone call and email in record time. We gave him very little direction and a lot of trust in music selection, and he made the perfect choices. So easy to work with and obviously has a lot of wedding experience. Get Down Tonight was very organized and friendly. I showed up on the wrong day for my first appointment to look at the options and they accommodated my mistake. I definitely recommend going to any of the bridal shows they are at, it's a quick way to see which DJ you could trust with your big day.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Anna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandon DJ'd our wedding and he was amazing. He took time to really understand us as a couple and played music that fit our personalities perfectly. He was a wonderful MC and an overall great person. I would 100% recommed him to anyone looking for a wedding (or party) DJ. Thank you Brandon!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Russell and Brandon Sheehan make an awesome team. I was referred to them by friends of ours that were married in July. I got to see them in action at their wedding and was so glad that I selected them to entertain us at ours. Everything was perfect. All of the songs that we selected were played. We loved the enthusiasm and passion that the two portrayed throughout the entire process. They were both very easy to work with and everything went smoothly. I would absolutely recommend The Sheehan's to anyone and for any event! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend Nick as a wedding DJ. Earlier in the planning stages he had recommendations that even I/we didn't think about! There were also music changes I had made as we got closer to the wedding and even the day before I was still emailing him and he responded quickly. Nick really got our wedding guests fired up and ready to dance...even some relatives that don't usually, if EVER dance at any family event were on the dance floor and I couldn't believe it! I had to do a double take. Everyone had a great time! Nick "played for the crowd" as we had teens to adult guests and he had music for everyone. It was an enjoyable time for all. It was a pleasure to work with Nick to plan our special day.

Lucy and Steve

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved loved loved Tommy! Played all the right music...accommodated us at last minute when we added a singer to our ceremony...he even got us the music for her....

There's nothing you could do to improve...everything surpassed our expectations!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Donald
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Get Down Tonight and DJ Russell Sheehan saved our wedding!! Our original DJ (not associated with GDTE) cancelled on us a week before our wedding date (8 days to be exact). I called GDTE in a panic but they told me not to worry and they would find us the perfect DJ. Sure enough they called me back within the hour and set us up with Russ. From our first phone conversation I was immediately put at ease. He got right to business since we only had a week to go and was quick to resond to my follow up emails and texts. We met with him a few days before the wedding; he was organized and really knew his music.

On the big day Russ had EVERYONE (including my mother!) on the dance floor from the first song to the last, not one of his song selections flopped. It has been about a month since the wedding and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had.

In the end, I wish we had saved the stress and gone with Russell right from the start of the planning process. He was professional and more importantly FUN!

Erin

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tommy made the whole wedding planning process a breeze!! During our meeting he was extremely attentive to what we wanted and what we didn't want played. Our guests had a phenomenal time dancing that most guests forgot to eat dessert!!! Plus we had a crazy request for Tommy to scratch our first dance song and we had a crazy energetic silly dance to do.... Tommy played along pretending that something went wrong, the guests thought that there was a power failure--it was AMAZING!!! Can't say enough good things!!! Thank you so much Tommy!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had DJ Billy Rears for our wedding last weekend and it was an absolute blast! Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor, all of our requests were honored, we had a great time!!!! Everyone's been complimenting the dj! Can't say enough good things :)

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was the DJ at our wedding this past weekend and he was absolutely AMAZING!!! I met him at one of the wedding expo's and knew immediately that I had to have him at my wedding. He has the best personality and is so outgoing. Bob happily accommodated my last minute wedding party dances and all of the little fun, silly things I wanted to do throughout the evening. He really made this about what my husband and I wanted, while making it so fun for us throughout the planning process. I emailed Bob several times at very random hours and he always responded timely and enthusiastically. He made us feel very comfortable and made our evening fun for everyone involved. His guidance with the music selection for certain parts of the ceremony was incredible and really made our wedding entrance everything we could have hoped for. Our friends and family were raving about Bob and the music selections throughout the rest of the weekend- the dance floor was packed all night- just how we wanted it. We can't thank Bob enough for everything he did- I highly recommend him and will gladly book him in the future for other events. Thank you just isn't enough!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy to have selected Nick Kafejelis for our wedding DJ. The venue we chose required two separate sound systems; one for dinner and speeches in a tent and one in a barn for dancing. Nick was able to provide all of the gear needed for our special scenario.

In the months leading up to our wedding he was incredibly helpful in working out details and making suggestions for all of the different elements of the day.

On the day of the event Nick was very professional and easy to work with. As the MC introducing the wedding party, speakers and first dances, he had a great energy that kept all guests entertained. At our request he included games to give away centerpieces and promote guests to get to the dance floor. When the dancing began he had a great ability to read the crowd and select appropriate music to keep people on the dance floor. We had requested a mix of Mo-town classics, rock and pop for the dancing and he followed our guidance perfectly. We had decided to have a number of ‘no play’ songs/artists that he held to as well.

We selected Get Down Tonight because we had attended a friend’s wedding who had hired them and we were impressed with the energy and musical intuition. Nick did not disappoint our expectations. On the chaos of your wedding day it is nice to have a DJ who can adapt to changing circumstances and bring a great party. Also it is always a good idea to have a fireman close by.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
888-411-3696
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards