Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Salem, NH
888.411.3696   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chad Ardizzoni was AMAZING. The BEST DJ EVER! Our whole wedding party and guests were on the dance floor the entire night. If you want a DJ who works hard and blends well with your wedding/party Chad is your guy. If I could give him a 10 I would. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night! So much fun!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Brandon was amazing! He did everything we asked for! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time! We had a blast! He was so on top of meeting with us ahead of time and answering our emails. He was also just a really nice guy and wanted to make sure we had a great wedding! It was great and exactly what we wanted! I would recommend him to anyone! His rate for the night was also one of the most reasonable ones offered by Get Down Tonight. Loved him!

Private User
Recently Married

We had Gregg Gelinas as our wedding dj on New Years Eve. He was very easy to work with and accommodating to any needs for throughout the whole reception. We had a crowd with a wide range of ages and Gregg did a great job keeping the dance floor full throughout the night! He did a great job playing music that our guests would enjoy!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married this past weekend and decided to go with Get Down Tonight for our DJ. We started out by looking at the different videos on their website, my husband and I looked at them separately and both picked Chad out of the bunch. His upbeat friendly personality stood out and that’s just what we were looking for. We have a tight schedule and Chad was so flexible, he had no issues meeting on days that were convenient for us. At our final meeting we had songs picked out that we “thought” we wanted, after meeting with Chad we changed half of those ideas because his were SO much better. He took what little we told him about our music preference, and we were amazed by how spot on he was from our intro suggestions to all of the music played throughout the night! In addition to the music, we went with uplighting of the walls, lighting under some of the tables and dancing under the stars. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away. He brought my vision to life and nailed it! He had our guests dancing all night and they are still complimenting us on how great he was. We couldn’t be happier with our choice and hope to use Chad for future events!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was Gregg and he was absolutely great. He was so much more than just our DJ, he helped out with everything that came up during our day and took care of it. He did a great job of picking music to keep us and our guests happy and keep everyone dancing. Also we did the up lighting which made our space look absolutely stunning! It was a small space and all of the lights made it seem so much more magical. We had only met with him twice before the wedding but he was so great that it just felt like a friend was with us at our wedding. He is absolutely great!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Nick Kafejelis to DJ our wedding and he was amazing. He was totally open to us taking a lot of control of music choices, and was very personable! He could tell what kind of couple we are right off the bat and made choices accordingly. I loved the way he amped the bridal party up before we were introduced at the reception, and the "newlywed game" made everyone laugh. He also didn't assert his "name" or "brand" too much into the reception, which I really appreciated. Also, everyone commented on the uplighting afterwards and how beautiful it was. All in all, Nick Kafejelis seems like a fantastic and talented DJ and guy!

Services Used: DJ

We had Gregg Gelinas dj our wedding last month. It was perfect, he played all the songs I wanted. I had so many people come up to me saying how much they loved the dj and his music, it was the perfect mix for our friends and family. He was very involved and on top of everything, thank you for making everything run so smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our big day!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Drew is excellent. Asking him to do our wedding was one of the best decisions my wife and I made. Get Down Tonight was an excellent vendor to work with, responsive, and clearly has great professionals on staff.

Music is very important to both of us; we have eclectic tastes and long lists of songs we wanted him to consider. Drew was highly receptive to all our requests and eager to expand his playlists when needed. During planning he was accessible and approachable. He answered our questions clearly and honestly, especially in moments when his professional experience suggested changes. His advice was helpful and informative. On the wedding day Drew exuded confidence and anticipated everything we needed. He was aware of the schedule and effortlessly guided us when we needed to prepare for introductions, first dance, special requests, etc. Throughout the entire evening he carried himself with a professional, positive, and pleasant air. It allowed him to affect the entire reception without imposing on all its moments. He worked seamlessly with our other vendors. And as for the music he played - we are still receiving compliments from our guests about how wonderful it was. Family and friends of all ages explicitly commented on Drew’s production. They thought the music during the cocktail reception perfectly complemented conversation and relaxation. We are especially thankful for this, as Drew accommodated many of our song requests, inserting them into a great list he has honed. When it came time to dance, Drew shined. He made sure the dance floor was packed for the entire evening, pacing the music perfectly and continually fading to songs that kept people dancing. The place did not quit for a second! Drew has the awareness, demeanor, professionalism, taste, and skills of an excellent DJ. We are so grateful for all he did on our wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ BRANDON LLOYD

I specifically signed up for wedding wire so I could have the opportunity to recognize my DJ Brandon Lloyd from get down tonight. It's amazing that after our wedding Saturday night I had all the guests come up to me raving about the DJ and how they haven't had this much fun at a wedding before. That being said not only did Brandon do an amazing job he did it with very little direction. My fiancé and I had our DJ meeting after we had met with all our. Vendors and had no time to make playlists or give much direction. We basically told him the type of music we liked and he did the rest. He is hands down the best money we spent. I would highly recommend requesting him

Melissa
11/02/2014

While planning our wedding sat down and thought of which wedding was the most fun out of all the weddings we have been to in the past 8 years. Four years ago our friends had DJ Mark Anthony and he did an amazing job so we knew he was the man for the job. He was incredible. He took into consideration all of the music that we love and played such a variety. Once dinner was over that dance floor was jam packed and did not stop. All of our guests kept coming up to us telling us how we awesome he was. He was fun, professional, and energetic. He was the perfect DJ that night and I would recommend him to anyone that asks. Thank you Mark!

Alyssa
11/01/2014

We just had our wedding and I could not have been more pleased! We used Tommy Demers as our DJ and he was truly amazing. He is a real pro and provides great recommendations to make sure your day is perfect.

Our wedding guests were dancing all night long. Guests of all ages were dancing together, it was so fun and surreal.

We also purchased the up lighting and monogram packages. The price may seem a bit steep at first but I highly recommend it since it just adds extra flare for your day.

You will not regret using get down tonight entertainment and will love Tommy. Highly recommended!!

Anna
11/01/2014

We hired Chad for our wedding on 11-1-14. He is the consummate professional. Always returned every phone call and email in record time. We gave him very little direction and a lot of trust in music selection, and he made the perfect choices. So easy to work with and obviously has a lot of wedding experience. Get Down Tonight was very organized and friendly. I showed up on the wrong day for my first appointment to look at the options and they accommodated my mistake. I definitely recommend going to any of the bridal shows they are at, it's a quick way to see which DJ you could trust with your big day.

Private User
Recently Married

Brandon DJ'd our wedding and he was amazing. He took time to really understand us as a couple and played music that fit our personalities perfectly. He was a wonderful MC and an overall great person. I would 100% recommed him to anyone looking for a wedding (or party) DJ. Thank you Brandon!

Services Used: DJ

Russell and Brandon Sheehan make an awesome team. I was referred to them by friends of ours that were married in July. I got to see them in action at their wedding and was so glad that I selected them to entertain us at ours. Everything was perfect. All of the songs that we selected were played. We loved the enthusiasm and passion that the two portrayed throughout the entire process. They were both very easy to work with and everything went smoothly. I would absolutely recommend The Sheehan's to anyone and for any event! We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Services Used: DJ

We highly recommend Nick as a wedding DJ. Earlier in the planning stages he had recommendations that even I/we didn't think about! There were also music changes I had made as we got closer to the wedding and even the day before I was still emailing him and he responded quickly. Nick really got our wedding guests fired up and ready to dance...even some relatives that don't usually, if EVER dance at any family event were on the dance floor and I couldn't believe it! I had to do a double take. Everyone had a great time! Nick "played for the crowd" as we had teens to adult guests and he had music for everyone. It was an enjoyable time for all. It was a pleasure to work with Nick to plan our special day.

Lucy and Steve

Donald
10/19/2014

Loved loved loved Tommy! Played all the right music...accommodated us at last minute when we added a singer to our ceremony...he even got us the music for her....

There's nothing you could do to improve...everything surpassed our expectations!!