GayWeddings.com

Value
Flexibility
Tony
04/11/2015

An enjoyable purchasing experience. The owner actively engaged with their customers, showing a genuine interest in ensuring you are a satisfied customer. I can find only positives in this experience. If asked how they could improve, I'd draw a blank..

Private User
Recently Married

The Silhouette was excellent and just what I was waiting. The services delivery was excellent too.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Thank you for your wonderful and helpful insight!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Choosing the Monte Verde Inn is among the top best decisions we have ever made and were married there in May of 2014. We knew, from the moment we met with Kelly, that we were truly working with the best of the best. Our guests continue to remark on the perfection of our special day, from the gorgeous design of the venue itself, the stunning mountain greenery that surrounds the estate, the detail on each table, the work of art in the cake and the superb, five stars worthy cuisine prepared by the incredibly gifted chef, Douglas Dalisa. Each of these could easily stand on their own merit for a review, but combined, they are simply perfection. Kelly and her team did not miss a single detail in the creation of our dream wedding…and I mean, NOT A SINGLE DETAIL! Kelly and her team took our vision as outlined in the planning meeting and turned it into an incredible fairytale-like reality. Our vision for the alter decorations was delivered to perfection with fabric cascading onto the steps beside us. The event was planned and fulfilled well beyond our hopes and expectations as was the entire design and timing sequence of the event. We did not have to worry or think about a single thing on our wedding day, except for the joy and happiness we felt. The entire day unfolded with precision and dedication to flawless and meticulous beauty and grace. Kelly and her team were there to assist us and guide us through the entire event. In fact, at the end of our event, as we changed into our honeymoon clothes and the guests waited downstairs to wish us farewell, we realized we had forgotten to assign someone to drive our car from the lot to the front of the estate (gasp!) and without skipping a beat, Kelly stated that she had it handled and like magic, the car did indeed await us as we descended down the stairs and made our way off! Incredible! We are unable to express enough words of appreciation and recommendation about the Monte Verde Inn. Absolute professionals!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Erin
01/12/2014

My friends who were getting married are like my brothers. This was a very important event to me. Katheryn made sure their wedding cake topper arrived on time, and was more than fare on the cost in order to rush my order and delivery. I will recommend gayweddings.com to everyone!!

Peter
11/02/2013

We ordered a guest book last minute from GayWeddings.com and they went out of their way to get it to us in time for our wedding. The guest book was personalized by an artist and we are very happy with it.

Linda
09/14/2013

Speedy replies to emails. We purchased fortune cookies. They arrived intact, flavor is terrific and color is spectacular. We would highly recommend Gay Weddings for all your wedding needs.
Linda

Stewart
09/14/2013

We were so worried because we could not find two grooms for our October wedding. GayWedding.com had just what we needed and at a great price. The items were shipped rapidly and arrived very well packed. The two grooms looked just as they were shown. Great relief. Thanks GayWedding.Com
The items arrived and we are now set for our wedding!!

Stewart & Jay

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
David
07/27/2013

They provided personalized cake toppers. We loved them!

Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Claude
06/27/2013

My partner and I were looking for a personalized cake topper for our wedding. Not only did we find one at GayWeddings.com, but Kathryn Ham and her team went way out of the way to help make it perfect for the occasion. Not only did they work quickly to get it to us in time, but they spent a great deal of effort making sure that an old photograph looked new. Truly amazing service. The cake topper was a great hit at the wedding, and it will continue to give us pleasure as a memento of a great day.

Private User
2+ years ago

the efficiency and the accommodating factors really helped accomplish getting the absolute final touch to my friends' commitment ceremony oversea! getting that cake topper provided the little details that made the event more memorable.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

GayWeddings were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We searched everywhere for our two brides cake topper and had to order overseas. They organised postage and delivery to Australia without difficulty. I will definately shop with them again and recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Incredibly fast response. I was able to get an item at the last minute for the next day. Very helpful staff. The president herself took care of me. I would highly recommend!! Email sent at night was responded to early the next morning. Largest selection of items for gay weddings that I was able to find anywhere. Great vendor! Wonderful service!

Normand
10/08/2011

The customer service was exceptional! I had last minute changes and needed to order addition items. Every email was reponded to in less than 24 hours. I received everything in a timely manner and for the standard shipping price. I would recommend gayweddings.com to anyone that is dear to me. Also, the quailty of the invitations, envelops, and gold seals were top notch. I received countless compliments from my friends and family raving about how beatiful they were.

Services Used: Invitations
Matt
03/17/2011

We got our wedding rings from gayweddings.com. They were perfect in all respects! The rings are beautiful and a great price. The service was prompt and personal. I highly suggest anyone use gayweddings.com for any wedding plans!!

Services Used: Jewelry
Anonymous
2+ years ago

We got our wedding rings from gayweddings.com. The rings are beautiful and were a great price. The service was perfect. I highly recommend gayweddings.com for everyone!!

Services Used: Jewelry