Gateway Limousine

4.7
Flexibility
Lisa
08/09/2014

Paul was absolutely wonderful and professional

1+ year ago

Gateway addressed our needs and delivered! The service was as expected based upon the great reviews and recommendations. The cost was reasonable. What more could I say. You won't be disappointed!

Paolo
08/01/2014

Clean, on time, nice touch with the champagne

Julie
08/01/2014

The driver got there early. We asked them to arrive at 3:30pm and he came at 3:00pm to make sure we had everything in the car that we needed with plenty of time to spare (and they did not charge us for extra time.)

Next, we were on our way to the church for the 4pm wedding. There was a nice bottle of champagne in the car with plenty of glasses for myself, step mother in law and 6 bridesmaids. However, the limo started to overheat and he said they were going to send another car. We were two miles away so I asked if he could please, try to make it so we could start on time. He was able to before it started to really get hot in the car. Thank God! He was helpful and really made sure we were comfortable.

Right after the ceremony the new limo was there with all of our bags moved from one car to the new one. The driver waited as we took our pictures and got us to the reception early so we could take even more pictures.

I found out later on that the owner of the company personally came out with the new car to make sure everything was ok. That meant a lot. We'll be booking them for other occasions. Thank you Gateway Limo for making our wedding very, very special.

- Julie and Brian
Bristol, CT
August 1, 2014 wedding.

1+ year ago

I cannot thank Gateway Limousine services enough. We had left making limousine arrangements for my daughters wedding to the last thing on our to do list. We had called other services in desperation but with no help. Gateway went out of their way to make it work for us by coming up with solutions to get the bridal party to the venue and making it more exciting at the same time for the bridal couple. They also were extremely helpful at the end of the night when we had to change plans to reduce the size of the vehicle, again went out of their way to please us. I would highly recommend Gateway to anyone who was in need of limousine services.

Services Used: Transportation

My husband and I were married in July and used Gateway as our limo company. They were professional, helpful, and kind from start to finish. On our wedding day, the last thing that we wanted to worry about was our transportation. Gateway's employees helped to make our day run smoothly. We would definitely recommend Gateway Limousine for any special occassion!

-Morgan and Bryan

Kristen
07/25/2014

The limo arrived on time to pick up my males and the females. The driver was extremely professional. The driver helped the bride enter and exit the limo. My sister is getting married next year and I am telling her to use your company. Overall, this experience with gateway limousine was excellent!!

1+ year ago

Showed up on time and was very flexible and professional

1+ year ago

Jenny, who we booked with was very nice, and very knowledgable. She answered all of our questions without any problem. She was also very patient, holding our information while we decided which limo we were going to choose. We decided on the 30 passenger party bus. They also include gratuity in the price, so there is one less thing to worry about on your wedding day. Paul was our driver and he was wonderful! He was already waiting for us outside of our hotel when we went into the lobby- step stool waiting and standing by the door. He helped each one of my bridesmaids and flower girls and of course myself into the bus. He got us to the church with plenty of time to spare. Paul was in contact with the Sister at the church to see when we should make our way inside-the whole time checking in on us to make sure we were doing ok. After the ceremony, there was champagne waiting for us on the bus, and our bridal party fit on the bus with plenty of room. As for the bus itself, it was very roomy, and very well kept. Everyone was impressed. Paul was very flexible and made a stop for the groomsmen after our ceremony and on the way to our reception. He also dropped us off at our venue so we could put all of our belongings in the bridal suite and drove us to the place where we were taking pictures which was only 100 yards away. Overall, our experience with gateway was wonderful and we would absolutely recommend them!

Gus was awesome!

1+ year ago

Our limo drivers were very patient, waiting at the hotel and at the first look, while also keeping the bridal party and groomsmen under control. They also worked with our photographers on a first look location. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs transportation services for a wedding.

Services Used: Transportation

Gateway Limousine was great to work with for our wedding transportation. The limo arrived to our house right on time, and our driver was very helpful. He assisted in helping me get my train into the limo and even made sure the train of my dress was arranged correctly before entering the church. The limo was stocked with multiple bottles of chilled champagne, sodas, and glasses. They are a very professional and reliable limo service!

1+ year ago

Awesome limo service for our wedding, both the party limo for the bridal party and the shuttle buses for the guests!

1+ year ago

Easy to work with from start to finish. Staff is all really friendly. The drivers were really friendly and helped with every little thing I needed. Would highly recommend.

Edwin
07/11/2014

The driver was helpful and kind. He showed up early for our event and made sure we had no issues with time. The drinks in the limo were a great idea because we did have a long drive from the home to the ceremony. I'd recommend them for anyone who needs good service for a good price!

1+ year ago

Our driver was very friendly and professional. His attitude helped to reduce any anxiety I had about arriving to our destination. He made us feel extremely comfortable and was willing to help out where needed, especially with our luggage.