Gateway Limousine

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

Showed up on time and was very flexible and professional

Recently Married

Jenny, who we booked with was very nice, and very knowledgable. She answered all of our questions without any problem. She was also very patient, holding our information while we decided which limo we were going to choose. We decided on the 30 passenger party bus. They also include gratuity in the price, so there is one less thing to worry about on your wedding day. Paul was our driver and he was wonderful! He was already waiting for us outside of our hotel when we went into the lobby- step stool waiting and standing by the door. He helped each one of my bridesmaids and flower girls and of course myself into the bus. He got us to the church with plenty of time to spare. Paul was in contact with the Sister at the church to see when we should make our way inside-the whole time checking in on us to make sure we were doing ok. After the ceremony, there was champagne waiting for us on the bus, and our bridal party fit on the bus with plenty of room. As for the bus itself, it was very roomy, and very well kept. Everyone was impressed. Paul was very flexible and made a stop for the groomsmen after our ceremony and on the way to our reception. He also dropped us off at our venue so we could put all of our belongings in the bridal suite and drove us to the place where we were taking pictures which was only 100 yards away. Overall, our experience with gateway was wonderful and we would absolutely recommend them!

Gus was awesome!

Recently Married

Our limo drivers were very patient, waiting at the hotel and at the first look, while also keeping the bridal party and groomsmen under control. They also worked with our photographers on a first look location. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs transportation services for a wedding.

Services Used: Transportation

Gateway Limousine was great to work with for our wedding transportation. The limo arrived to our house right on time, and our driver was very helpful. He assisted in helping me get my train into the limo and even made sure the train of my dress was arranged correctly before entering the church. The limo was stocked with multiple bottles of chilled champagne, sodas, and glasses. They are a very professional and reliable limo service!

Recently Married

Awesome limo service for our wedding, both the party limo for the bridal party and the shuttle buses for the guests!

Recently Married

Easy to work with from start to finish. Staff is all really friendly. The drivers were really friendly and helped with every little thing I needed. Would highly recommend.

Edwin
07/11/2014

The driver was helpful and kind. He showed up early for our event and made sure we had no issues with time. The drinks in the limo were a great idea because we did have a long drive from the home to the ceremony. I'd recommend them for anyone who needs good service for a good price!

Recently Married

Our driver was very friendly and professional. His attitude helped to reduce any anxiety I had about arriving to our destination. He made us feel extremely comfortable and was willing to help out where needed, especially with our luggage.

Recently Married

Used Gateway Limosine for shuttle service between The Inn at Middletown and St. clement's Castle. The shuttle held 31 people so multiple trips were needed. The driver was very personable. Sought instruction on times to arrive, depart, decisions to be made if shuttle not full, etc. Would recommend.

Sara
06/29/2014

My fiancé and I reserved a limo and limo bus for our wedding this past weekend. We were both so impressed with the service of the company. My limo was a half hour early, and was waiting at the bottom of my driveway for me. Our driver, Cindy was so professional and was so attentive to my needs. She helped me get in and made sure my dress was not harmed in the process (which is a plus!). Our limo bus picked up the boys at my fiancés house, and even though was a few minutes late, the driver was very professional.

Our whole bridal party rode the limo bus to the reception and it was the most fun! It was so worth the money we both spent on it and I have been raving about the company all week! I highly recommend this company to transport your wedding party from ceremony to venue. Very reliable, very professional and VERY reasonable!

Ehryn
06/29/2014

Good and on time, guests were happy thanks you very much

Jessica
06/28/2014

We had a party bus for transportation to our wedding, and a town car to leave at the end of the night. It was the weekend of the 84 closure and I was really nervous about being on time. Both drivers were not only on time, they were early. They were beyond professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. They were a huge asset to my big day.

Services Used: Transportation

My husband and I used Gateway Limousine for our wedding night and they were great! Our driver, Mark, was prompt, polite, professional, and friendly. He even helped us carry some of our things to the front door. I would definitely recommend Gateway Limousine!

Amanda
05/25/2014

We needed a limo for our wedding! Gateway was great because we did not need the limo for very long time wise or distance wise. They themselves were on time and professional! The limo was fancy and looked great inside and out! Thank you Gateway!

Christine
05/25/2014

I used Gateway Limo for my wedding, and they were absolutely fantastic. Paul, our driver, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. He was on time and very accommodating. He even helped us get organized at the reception and offered to fluff my dress for me before I walked down the aisle! Gateway was a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them for anyone who needs transportation services.