Gateway Limousine

Value
4.7
Flexibility
Recently Married

Awesome limo service for our wedding, both the party limo for the bridal party and the shuttle buses for the guests!

Recently Married

Easy to work with from start to finish. Staff is all really friendly. The drivers were really friendly and helped with every little thing I needed. Would highly recommend.

Edwin
07/11/2014

The driver was helpful and kind. He showed up early for our event and made sure we had no issues with time. The drinks in the limo were a great idea because we did have a long drive from the home to the ceremony. I'd recommend them for anyone who needs good service for a good price!

Recently Married

Our driver was very friendly and professional. His attitude helped to reduce any anxiety I had about arriving to our destination. He made us feel extremely comfortable and was willing to help out where needed, especially with our luggage.

Recently Married

Used Gateway Limosine for shuttle service between The Inn at Middletown and St. clement's Castle. The shuttle held 31 people so multiple trips were needed. The driver was very personable. Sought instruction on times to arrive, depart, decisions to be made if shuttle not full, etc. Would recommend.

Sara
06/29/2014

My fiancé and I reserved a limo and limo bus for our wedding this past weekend. We were both so impressed with the service of the company. My limo was a half hour early, and was waiting at the bottom of my driveway for me. Our driver, Cindy was so professional and was so attentive to my needs. She helped me get in and made sure my dress was not harmed in the process (which is a plus!). Our limo bus picked up the boys at my fiancés house, and even though was a few minutes late, the driver was very professional.

Our whole bridal party rode the limo bus to the reception and it was the most fun! It was so worth the money we both spent on it and I have been raving about the company all week! I highly recommend this company to transport your wedding party from ceremony to venue. Very reliable, very professional and VERY reasonable!

Ehryn
06/29/2014

Good and on time, guests were happy thanks you very much

Jessica
06/28/2014

We had a party bus for transportation to our wedding, and a town car to leave at the end of the night. It was the weekend of the 84 closure and I was really nervous about being on time. Both drivers were not only on time, they were early. They were beyond professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. They were a huge asset to my big day.

Services Used: Transportation

My husband and I used Gateway Limousine for our wedding night and they were great! Our driver, Mark, was prompt, polite, professional, and friendly. He even helped us carry some of our things to the front door. I would definitely recommend Gateway Limousine!

Amanda
05/25/2014

We needed a limo for our wedding! Gateway was great because we did not need the limo for very long time wise or distance wise. They themselves were on time and professional! The limo was fancy and looked great inside and out! Thank you Gateway!

Christine
05/25/2014

I used Gateway Limo for my wedding, and they were absolutely fantastic. Paul, our driver, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us. He was on time and very accommodating. He even helped us get organized at the reception and offered to fluff my dress for me before I walked down the aisle! Gateway was a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them for anyone who needs transportation services.

Services Used: Transportation

There are not enough words to describe the impeccable service my wedding party received on May 24, 2014. From top to bottom, our experience with Gateway Limousine surpassed our expectations. The entire day ran so smoothly, partly because our driver was early to everything! Our timeline was ahead of schedule by about 15-30 minutes; almost unheard of for a wedding! My husband said that upon Gateway's arrival, our driver, Paul, was helpful with things not even pertaining to his services. He assisted the photographer & made the guys feel comfortable. He drove the guys & arrived about 20 minutes early to pick up me & the rest of our party, allowing us plenty of time to get situated. He was very helpful with assisting us onto the bus. He took great care in ensuring everyone was comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised with the amenities on board our bus. We were provided with champagne, water, soda, ice, & glasses. Paul navigated the roads easily, even with closures due to the holiday weekend! We never felt a bump or sharp turn. His driving was first-rate! We arrived to the chapel 30 minutes early. I witnessed firsthand how he well teamed up with our photographers to help them get the perfect shot when he adjusted my veil & lined up everyone before entering the chapel. They worked so well together that people were asking if I had hired an all-inclusive service! After our ceremony, the entire wedding party was anxious to forego bridal party photos & get back on the bus as quickly as possible because it was such a fun atmosphere! There was an abundance of beverages for us which appealed to everyone! Paul drove us to our final destination for our reception & we were all very sad to say goodbye to our chauffeur. Overall, our experience with your company was stellar. From start to finish we felt as if we were the only priority. My only regret is that I did not book a venue farther away so that I could enjoy your services longer! Kudos to you!

Robin
05/24/2014

Excellent service. Will recommend to family and friends

Recently Married

Gateway Limousine was prompt and very professional. They got back to me right away whenever I called. They were flexible the day of my wedding and the driver was very helpful.

05/23/2014

The staff was very courteous, patient and helpful. The day of the wedding, the drivers were prompt and were very helpful with putting items into and out of the limo as well as helping us into and out of the limo. The limo was very clean and there was a cold bottle of champagne waiting for us! I will be sure to use this company again for any future limo needs.

Susan
02/08/2014

The driver was on time (so very important when keeping on schedule for a wedding!) and very friendly!