Gateway Limousine

Gateway Limousine

Life is full of compromises don't let your special day be one of them

74 Mattatuck Heights
Waterbury, CT 06708 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - Standard, Limousine - Stretch, Motor Coa...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for better service from Gateway Limosine. We requested 3 shuttles from different locations, with multiple pick-up times, and the drivers and staff were wonderful in making our day run smoothly. The limos arrived early and all of the shuttle drivers were flexible in getting our guests to and from the hotels in the area. We are very thankful that we chose Gateway for our wedding transportation!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Far better than any limo service close to home! Thank you!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Had such a wonderful experience. Art the driver took charge when we arrived to the church. He made my day perfect! If you have questions or would like more details please feel free to email me at stephshiz@sbcglobal.net

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The drivers were on time (even a couple minutes early!) and were polite, professional, and helpful. The limo was clean and the service was courteous! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On time and prompt! Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gateway was great to work with. Very professional and there to give a helping hand when needed. Paul who was our driver was the best!! He really made our day one we will never forget!!

Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SOOOOOO great! Booking the service was a pleasure, personable and easy and professional. The driver, Ken, was SOO responsive on the day of. He called me when he arrived and he arrived early and called when the time was up to just make sure that everyone had been taken care of. We rented a 10-passenger van shuttling people from a parking lot to the wedding site and Ken was just wonderful and the office staff was great via email and telephone whenever I had a question leading up to the event. THANK YOU!!!

Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Limo driver and coach driver were very friendly and professional. They made me and my guests feel welcome and safe.

Kristen

Would highly recommend Gateway

• Flexibility: 5.0

On such a hectic and joyous day we were so happy to have nothing to worry about in getting ourselves from our hotel to our wedding venue and also enjoying it so thoroughly! Our driver arrived promptly to take me, my mom, 5 bridesmaids, and all of our dresses and flowers to our venue to get ready and then went back to the hotel to pick up my groom, my dad, and 5 groomsmen. Our photographer was able to get some awesome pictures of us heading out drinking our champagne that was provided and being so well taken care of. We had many questions in the planning stages and the people in the office were so nice and extremely helpful. Our driver was so very kind and helpful and gave us a wonderful start to our exciting day!

Marcia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was a shuttle for our wedding guests from the hotel to the reception, then from the reception to the hotel at the end of the night. This I'm sure was a interesting ride for the driver on the way back with all the drunk guests. We had no complaints from any guests and he was very nice while we took the ride back. Thank you for providing a safe ride for all of us!!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Kyle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very accommodating. I had 3 different needs within 2 days that were expedited efficiently. I have always found this company to be great. Maria Michaud

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Maria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gateway limousines did a wonderful job! They arrived on time and got us to our event on time. Throughout the planning process, Mark was extremely flexible and helped us to develop an appropriate plan. I would definitely use them again in the future!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everything from booking, to the day of transportation, ran so smoothly! The ladies in the office were so kind and personable when I called to book a limo for our wedding day. Were even kind to give us a discounted quote when we contemplated using a town car for my Grandmother, which we didn't end up needed. Our limo driver showed up early, was very kind and professional as well, and helped with everything - getting all our bags into the trunk, helping all of us in and out of the limo, he was amazing! He even kept us on schedule as we were taking our photographs before the ceremony to ensure we weren't late. He also did his research while waiting for us to get into the limo, and noted that the highway was backed up due to a crash, so he took back roads to ensure we weren't late. I would highly recommend, and will definitely be using Gateway Limo for any future limo needs!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were willing to customize what I needed for the event. The only downside was that 2 days before the event, they let me know that they could not provide the color vehicle that we had agreed upon (white), but I appreciated that they called ahead of time to let me know and tried to work with me on that. The drivers were great - they were personable and very helpful. All in all, they are very professional and I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Gilbert
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had two limos on our wedding day. The driver who arrived to get me and my bridrsmaids was a total gentleman very patient and helpful too. The limos were clean and very nice for my wedding day. Not only was our driver polite and professional he offer helpful tips on some things that made my special day even more perfect! I highly recommend Gateway!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Mary Beth
203-753-5466
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment