Garone Photography LLC

Garone Photography LLC

115 North Rd
Sandown, NH 03873 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garone Photography came highly recommended for my wedding. I also had engagement photos done with them. I don't know where to start really, but I will say that they are the best you can get. They have all of the best qualities that you could find in a photographer...communicate very well, polite, extremely talented, find a way to be everywhere in a split second and capture all the greatest photos, etc.etc. Overall I was very impressed as well as everyone that was in attendance at the wedding. There were no "obnoxious photographers" and to be honest, I didn't even notice when they were snapping pictures which made it all the more real! Then came the time to get the photos back. They were delivered within the time frame that was promised and I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so glad that my husband and I made the decision to go with Garone. They are worth every penny and now we have the most amazing pictures that will last a lifetime.

• Wedding: 07/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful photographer. They make you feel comfortable, like the camera isn't even there. Pictures are truly professional quality, highly recommended!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Garone photography to anyone and everyone who needs a special moment captured. The photos of our wedding came out beautifully and it was truly enjoyable to work with Rebecca and Mike!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Danica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garone photography was phenomenal! Mike and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and they both had uplifting and calming personalities. Never did we see them without a smile on their faces. You can tell how passionate they are about photography and we are so happy to have shared our special day with them!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We met Becca and Mike in July 2011 when they shot my sisters wedding at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Their work was so impressive we decided to use them two years later for our wedding. They did not disappoint. We LOVE our pictures! Also Becca and Mike were so great to be around the whole day. They were so calming and reassuring through out the whole event. They also get bonus points because it was 100 degrees out that day and you can't see anyone sweating in the pictures! I would highly recommend Garone Photography.

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garone Photography's work speaks for itself; their beautiful, creative, sometimes stunning or even funny photos captured the most precious moments of our event. The care that the Garones showed from start to finish was unparalleled. They took the time to learn who we are and what was important to us so that they could make sure our special day was truly reflected in our photos. We were moved to tears when we saw their work! They are worth every penny of the investment.

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
Tina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for being so great throughout our entire wedding process. From the day we met Mike at the wedding show, we loved what we saw. We also loved that Mike really paid close attention to our story and that we had an instant connection. We had a feeling at that point that we'd be going with your company. Soon after we met Rebecca, we were blown away even more and felt like we had known her for years. It honestly felt like we were working with close friends rather than a company we hired and that is a hard quality to find. Our engagement session was an absolute blast and we even forgot we were taking photos at one point. That's how good you truly are! Your patience, kindness and generosity throughout working with us is something we will never forget. We are extremely happy that we chose you and if you're still making magical moments happen when our boys get married, we will be sure to have you capture those moments too. Thanks to you we will forever have a story to share through your beautiful imagery.

With Sincere Gratitude,

Jamese & Eddie

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Edward
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got engaged in September 2011 and booked a facility that month. The second thing I did was book my photographer. I didn’t shop around because I knew I really liked Rebecca Garone’s photos. When I called she was already booked but she offered Dave Lane and recommended his services. I couldn’t have been happier with him and Bruce. They took amazing photos of my wedding. They started at 10am and were supposed to leave at 7pm but they had so much fun then stayed until 10pm. We got our pictures back within 3 weeks. I love all of them.
Thank you Dave & Bruce! You were amazing!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garone Photography went above and beyond for us every step of the way, from the first meeting, throughout the planning process, and especially on the big day. We can't say enough great things about this vendor. They understood exactly what we wanted, and helped us with wonderful and creative suggestions for our photos.Every time we found ourselves (or our guests) in a spot thinking "this would make a great photo", BAM! there they were. Garone was able to capture every moment, and move seamlessly through our event. We got everything we wanted and more our of our photos. Not one shot was missed! An important thing to remember when it comes to choosing a photographer, is that you should be comfortable working with them. We had a blast working with Garone! They made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day, and kept us laughing too. They even helped with other things (pinning boutonnieres, adjusting the dress, etc). Working with the Garones felt like spending time with close friends. Garone is the only photographer we will ever recommend!

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
J & K
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Rebecca and Mike. Would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca and Mike are a great team. They are friendly and professional. They photographed my sister's wedding and mine. My family will continue to use them for special events and recommend them to others!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Elizabeth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not have been more happy. Rebecca and Mike were absolutely perfect for our wedding day, and every step in the process before and after. They are professional, organized, responsive, amazingly nice, so much fun and, most important to note for any bride, they take such quality photographs. We loved working with them and felt like movie stars when they were photographing us. The photographs are amazing so now our only trouble is picking our favorites! We may just have to print a few hundred for our home! I will refer Rebecca and Mike to all of our friends and family for upcoming weddings, babies and anything else that is deserving of a long lasting photographic memory. They were our favorite "vendor" to work with and feel more like friends. A million thank you's. With so much love, Tracy and Thomas.

• Wedding: 08/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca and Mike are amazing! They make it fun and easy! Their pictures are unique and capture the special moments of your day and beyond. Everyone that sees are pictures comments on how truly unique they are and how lucky we are to have such special memories. They are unbeatable!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca has a great artistic quality to her work, she really captures the detail and moment as it happens. Working with her and her husband Mike was wonderful, they are easy going, charismatic people that make your wedding day and engagement photo session run smoothly!

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca Garone is by far the most amazing photographer! She was so easy to get ahold of leading up to and after the wedding. She doesn't come cheap... but she is WELL worth the price that she charges. If you want photos that you'll be drooling over for a lifetime, I HIGHLY recommend her. I just had my "viewing party" for my photos two weeks ago and I am completely shocked at the quality. Every other photo that came up nearly brought me to tears, I couldn't help but smile the entire time. She gives a CD with all the digital copies as well as a folder filled with "facebook" photos. They are all edited with her watermark (so she gets credit) and sized to upload easily. My photos have been posted on my facebook for two weeks now and I still get dozens of comments on them daily saying how breathtaking they are. Another perk of highering Rebecca... her husband comes as a second photographer for free! There were dozens of photos that I had a second perspective of because he walks around taking photos as well. They work great as a team and you almost never realize they are there. They never get in the way... they are like photography ninjas! I assure you... you will not regret highering Garone Photography!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the second we saw Rebecca Garone's website, we knew we had to meet with her! We met with 4 photographers and we ended up comparing them all to Garone Photography. Hands down the best choice ever!!! Our engagement session was a great way to get comfortable with the camera and our photographer. The favorite part of our wedding day was spending time with our photographers!!! Rebecca and Mike were so amazing to work with and we had FUN!!!! The talent between these two is amazing. We will recommending them to anyone and everyone! Book with them, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
603-490-2917
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards