Garone Photography LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough good things about Rebecca and Mike! From our very first meeting to the wedding day everything was great! The groom lost a button on his tux and Rebecca was right there to fix it before the ceremony. They make you feel so comfortable and are never in the way. Not to mention, the photos are beyond amazing!

Services Used: Photography

Rebecca was so easy to work with! She captured every aspect of the wedding that we were hoping for and then some! If you are looking for beautiful, creative photos that aren't over the top, then Garone Photography is for you!

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Garone Photography, Rebecca and Mike were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. They were extremely attentive to detail in every shot they took and were by far our best vendor. Many of our guests commented on how courteous and professional both Rebecca and Mike were and they even took some time out of their day to show one of our 10 year old guests how to use the settings on his camera to take better photos, which was an incredibly nice gesture! We can't say enough about the photos themselves, they captured every moment and then some! The photos came out amazing, we really could not have asked for better. I would recommend Garone Photography to anyone and we will be using them again for all of our important events!

Services Used: Photography

Amazing ! Rebecca and Mike are absolutely incredible. My wedding was last September at the Dockside Resturant in York Maine. They took the most spectacular photos, and were unbelievably professional and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend them, hands down/5 stars amazing. Thank you! Memories for a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted to use Garone for my wedding photos. Rebecca and Mike had photographed the wedding for a friend of mine a few years back, and being in the wedding I could see how well they worked. They make all the group photos seem fun and have some great, original ideas based on your wedding or reception location. Then the photos came out great! They were great to work with, and even used skype to discuss with us when we were unable to meet in person. We are very happy with our wedding photos!

Services Used: Photography

Garone Photography came highly recommended for my wedding. I also had engagement photos done with them. I don't know where to start really, but I will say that they are the best you can get. They have all of the best qualities that you could find in a photographer...communicate very well, polite, extremely talented, find a way to be everywhere in a split second and capture all the greatest photos, etc.etc. Overall I was very impressed as well as everyone that was in attendance at the wedding. There were no "obnoxious photographers" and to be honest, I didn't even notice when they were snapping pictures which made it all the more real! Then came the time to get the photos back. They were delivered within the time frame that was promised and I couldn't believe my eyes! I am so glad that my husband and I made the decision to go with Garone. They are worth every penny and now we have the most amazing pictures that will last a lifetime.

Private User
1+ year ago

Wonderful photographer. They make you feel comfortable, like the camera isn't even there. Pictures are truly professional quality, highly recommended!

Danica
07/13/2013

I would recommend Garone photography to anyone and everyone who needs a special moment captured. The photos of our wedding came out beautifully and it was truly enjoyable to work with Rebecca and Mike!

Christine
07/06/2013

Garone photography was phenomenal! Mike and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and they both had uplifting and calming personalities. Never did we see them without a smile on their faces. You can tell how passionate they are about photography and we are so happy to have shared our special day with them!

Jennifer
07/05/2013

We met Becca and Mike in July 2011 when they shot my sisters wedding at Mount Washington in New Hampshire. Their work was so impressive we decided to use them two years later for our wedding. They did not disappoint. We LOVE our pictures! Also Becca and Mike were so great to be around the whole day. They were so calming and reassuring through out the whole event. They also get bonus points because it was 100 degrees out that day and you can't see anyone sweating in the pictures! I would highly recommend Garone Photography.

Tina
06/29/2013

Garone Photography's work speaks for itself; their beautiful, creative, sometimes stunning or even funny photos captured the most precious moments of our event. The care that the Garones showed from start to finish was unparalleled. They took the time to learn who we are and what was important to us so that they could make sure our special day was truly reflected in our photos. We were moved to tears when we saw their work! They are worth every penny of the investment.

Edward
05/11/2013

Thank you so much for being so great throughout our entire wedding process. From the day we met Mike at the wedding show, we loved what we saw. We also loved that Mike really paid close attention to our story and that we had an instant connection. We had a feeling at that point that we'd be going with your company. Soon after we met Rebecca, we were blown away even more and felt like we had known her for years. It honestly felt like we were working with close friends rather than a company we hired and that is a hard quality to find. Our engagement session was an absolute blast and we even forgot we were taking photos at one point. That's how good you truly are! Your patience, kindness and generosity throughout working with us is something we will never forget. We are extremely happy that we chose you and if you're still making magical moments happen when our boys get married, we will be sure to have you capture those moments too. Thanks to you we will forever have a story to share through your beautiful imagery.

With Sincere Gratitude,

Jamese & Eddie

Services Used: Photography

I got engaged in September 2011 and booked a facility that month. The second thing I did was book my photographer. I didn’t shop around because I knew I really liked Rebecca Garone’s photos. When I called she was already booked but she offered Dave Lane and recommended his services. I couldn’t have been happier with him and Bruce. They took amazing photos of my wedding. They started at 10am and were supposed to leave at 7pm but they had so much fun then stayed until 10pm. We got our pictures back within 3 weeks. I love all of them.
Thank you Dave & Bruce! You were amazing!

J & K
09/09/2012

Garone Photography went above and beyond for us every step of the way, from the first meeting, throughout the planning process, and especially on the big day. We can't say enough great things about this vendor. They understood exactly what we wanted, and helped us with wonderful and creative suggestions for our photos.Every time we found ourselves (or our guests) in a spot thinking "this would make a great photo", BAM! there they were. Garone was able to capture every moment, and move seamlessly through our event. We got everything we wanted and more our of our photos. Not one shot was missed! An important thing to remember when it comes to choosing a photographer, is that you should be comfortable working with them. We had a blast working with Garone! They made us feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day, and kept us laughing too. They even helped with other things (pinning boutonnieres, adjusting the dress, etc). Working with the Garones felt like spending time with close friends. Garone is the only photographer we will ever recommend!

Christine
09/01/2012

Loved Rebecca and Mike. Would HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Elizabeth
08/25/2012

Rebecca and Mike are a great team. They are friendly and professional. They photographed my sister's wedding and mine. My family will continue to use them for special events and recommend them to others!