Garden State Floral Design

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I chose Garden State Floral Design for my June wedding and I could not have been more pleased with my choice. Erika and team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were creative and flexible and helped me come up with a beautiful centerpiece design that fit my budget. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted and after I provided a few vague details, Erika understood my vision and created something gorgeous! Everything from my bouquet, to the guy's boutonnieres, to those wonderful centerpieces were absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Flowers

Garden State Flower Design provided my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers for my wedding on 5-15-15 at The Radisson Hotel of Freehold. I emailed pictures of what I wanted and received exactly what I envisioned for myself and bridesmaids. My wedding color was malibu blue and I wanted a very bright contrast color. Erika McCabe was very helpful and quickly responded to all emails. She created beautiful bouquets using orange gerber daisies, roses and calla lillies. My pictures turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

Garden State Floral Design is fantastic! Erika is so easy to talk to and super helpful! She made the whole process really easy. The flowers were delivered early in the morning since we were doing pre-ceremony photos and they came earlier than expected and each bouquet had it's own vase to keep it watered all day. The bouquets were more beautiful! They were vibrant and colorful and captured exactly what I was looking for! We got so many compliments on them throughout the day. I was worried since we needed them early in the morning they wouldn't be as vibrant for our evening ceremony, but they held up amazing and looked great throughout the day. They even made it to get preserved! I'd highly recommend Garden State Floral Design for any flower needs--they are creative and unique and the prices are very competitive.

Services Used: Flowers

My experience with Garden State Floral Design was exceptional from beginning to end. Not only did they do the flowers for my wedding but they did my centerpieces for my engagement party and bridal shower as well. Erika is a pleasure to work with. She listened to my vision and captured it perfectly! Everything was beautiful- from the bouquets to the centerpieces, the aisle design to the arbor garland. Everyone is still talking about the flowers from my wedding and bridal shower and I would without a doubt recommend Erika and the staff at Garden State Floral Design for your special day!!

Services Used: Flowers

Got married a few months and with all the craziness going on just haven't had time to write this review until now but we really wanted to express how thankful we are for the outstanding job Erika at Garden State Floral Design did for our wedding. From start to finish she made it very easy which was my main concern. Not necessarily my wife's main concern but definitely mine. She worked with my wife and her mother over some time to come up with exactly what they wanted and on the day of the wedding the flowers were perfect and exactly as expected. We received so many compliments for how beautiful all of the flowers were and they look amazing in all of our pictures. I'm a guy so I'm far from a flower expert but I know my wife was so happy with them and she's not easy to please (trust me) so they must have been as great as everyone was saying. I would highly recommend Erika and Garden State Floral Design to anyone needing a florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Erika was an absolute pleasure to work with. We first met her when she did the flowers for my sister's wedding. We were so pleased that we brought her back for mine and she hit it out of the park once again. She was easy to communicate with and very accommodating to changes I requested. I was thrilled with the flowers and she made my wedding look truly magical, just the way I had dreamed of.

Services Used: Flowers

I had an excellent experience working with Erika and the entire staff at Garden State Floral Design for my wedding. During the first meeting with Erika, she completely understood my vision from just a few pictures I had brought and executed it perfectly. Everything from the bouquets to the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! Erika was professional and very easy to work with, we only met a few times and that was all that was needed for perfect execution.

Also, in an area of the state where it is getting more and more expensive to get married, Garden State Floral Design gave us the most competitive price and was absolutely worth every penny!

I would recommend Garden State Floral Design to anyone without hesitation!

Services Used: Flowers

Erika has been an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end! Upon our first meeting, I wasn't really prepared for what I wanted. I showed her a picture, to which she glanced at really quick and went on to state that I liked the overall color scheme, but wanted a more formal look to the bouquet. Erika went on to suggest different flowers that would fit my vision. I literally had no idea what to expect when I had my bouquets delivered since I couldn't really visualize them in my head due to the changes. I was absolutely STUNNED when I received them on the day of the wedding, they were absolutely gorgeous! The boutonnieres and corsages were also perfect and just what we wanted! She also provided decor for our ceremony room which I only had a rough idea in my head of what it could look like. I was speechless when I first saw the room walking down the aisle, the decor she provided absolutely exceeded my expectations and made our wedding look absolutely amazing!

Erika was super responsive, friendly, and super easy to work with which made the whole planning process so stress free!

I would highly, highly recommend Garden State Floral to anybody looking for a highly talented and reasonably priced florist for any occasion!

Private User
Recently Married

Garden State provided about a dozen arrangements, varying in size, for my vow renewal. The flowers were just gorgeous. They were very large for the prices. Teal vases were not available (I gave them short notice) so they made sure to wrap the vases in ribbon of that color as a substitute. I had so many complements on the flowers and they were a great accent. I'd use Garden State for anything in the future.

Jdeitz12
10/19/2014

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! From the centerpieces to corsages to bouquets, the colors were so vibrant and the arrangements so beautiful. They made the room look like a fall paradise! Erika was great to work with, easy to meet or email, and had great ideas and vision. Thank you!

Amanda
05/03/2014

Erika is an excellent florist! She is professional, accommodating, down to earth, and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding flowers from Garden State Floral were stunning and lasted all day throughout the ceremony, limo rides, pictures, the reception, etc...and the centerpiece flowers kept beautifully overnight and were used for brunch the next morning! Erika answers all emails and phone calls promptly and is flexible to meet her client's needs. I had a few add-on's to our order here and there as we neared our wedding date and every change I chose to make was welcomed and accommodated. I was impressed with how she remembered every single component of my order, even with the few changes we had made. My husband and I met with a few different florists before meeting with Erika. Once we did, it was truly a breath of fresh air. Finally we had found a reasonably priced, responsible, dependable florist we could feel confident would make our wedding day beautiful. If you want to save yourself a world of stress and worry...go with Garden State Floral Design. I plan to return there for all my future floral needs!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers are such an important part of a wedding, and to complete our wedding vision, my husband and I went with the best. Garden State Flower Market truly elevated our special day beyond belief. We met with Erika on several occasions to discuss the plan and she could not have been more professional and knowledgeable. She made excellent suggestions on arrangements and flowers that I had never even heard of! On our big day, Erika arrived early to set up and ensure that everything was perfect. The personal and extra touches that she did were so memorable, and visually stunning. We got so many compliments on all the arrangements! I cannot recommend Garden State Flower Market enough. We will absolutely be using them in the future.

Services Used: Flowers

Erika was an absolute pleasure to work with from my very first web contact to delivery. She created the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our October 12 farm/winery wedding. She was extremely responsive and truly listened when I spoke to her about our "vision". When she delivered the flowers personally I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect they were! I could not have asked for better! It was such an easy, stress-free process that I would recommend her without reservation!

Services Used: Flowers

I used Garden State Flower Market for my wedding flowers. I dealt with Erica who goes above and beyond! She is very talented and a joy to work with! She made helpful suggestions to me, as I have no flower knowledge. I wanted to keep everything clean and simple so we went with a red garden rose bouquet for myself and white garden rose bouquets for my bridesmaids and regular rose bouquets for my mom and MIL. I didn't have a big budget but she made everything work! I didn't want big centerpieces, so we went with a 24 in. vase with 3 roses, 1 short, 1 medium height, and 1 tall rose with a floating candle on top. They came out beautiful and she suggested to add votive candles and red rose petals on the tables to bring everything together. She also did 2 fall flower arrangements on top of pillars for the outside ceremony. Everything turned out just beautiful! Her creatitivy is beyond what most can think of!

Services Used: Flowers

I was recommended to Garden State Flower Market through a good friend and couldn't be happier. Erika was a pleasure to work with and put me at ease. Every question and email I had was always responded to and our flowers and church decorations were just perfect -- great quality and beautiful. The night before our wedding, I panicked over forgetting a couple of boutonniere's and corsages but, sure enough, she came through for me! Thank you! For everything!!

Steph
2+ years ago

Erica and the entire staff of Garden State were beyond amazing. My flowers were better than I could've dreamed! When they arrived the day of my wedding I could not stop staring at them! All day everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the arrangements were. When we took our pictures on the boardwalk strangers stopped us to comment. The flowers made my pictures and I cannot thank them enough!! I have already recommended their services to everyone i know!