Garden State Floral Design

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Garden State provided about a dozen arrangements, varying in size, for my vow renewal. The flowers were just gorgeous. They were very large for the prices. Teal vases were not available (I gave them short notice) so they made sure to wrap the vases in ribbon of that color as a substitute. I had so many complements on the flowers and they were a great accent. I'd use Garden State for anything in the future.

Jdeitz12
10/19/2014

Our wedding flowers were beautiful! From the centerpieces to corsages to bouquets, the colors were so vibrant and the arrangements so beautiful. They made the room look like a fall paradise! Erika was great to work with, easy to meet or email, and had great ideas and vision. Thank you!

Amanda
05/03/2014

Erika is an excellent florist! She is professional, accommodating, down to earth, and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding flowers from Garden State Floral were stunning and lasted all day throughout the ceremony, limo rides, pictures, the reception, etc...and the centerpiece flowers kept beautifully overnight and were used for brunch the next morning! Erika answers all emails and phone calls promptly and is flexible to meet her client's needs. I had a few add-on's to our order here and there as we neared our wedding date and every change I chose to make was welcomed and accommodated. I was impressed with how she remembered every single component of my order, even with the few changes we had made. My husband and I met with a few different florists before meeting with Erika. Once we did, it was truly a breath of fresh air. Finally we had found a reasonably priced, responsible, dependable florist we could feel confident would make our wedding day beautiful. If you want to save yourself a world of stress and worry...go with Garden State Floral Design. I plan to return there for all my future floral needs!

Services Used: Flowers

Flowers are such an important part of a wedding, and to complete our wedding vision, my husband and I went with the best. Garden State Flower Market truly elevated our special day beyond belief. We met with Erika on several occasions to discuss the plan and she could not have been more professional and knowledgeable. She made excellent suggestions on arrangements and flowers that I had never even heard of! On our big day, Erika arrived early to set up and ensure that everything was perfect. The personal and extra touches that she did were so memorable, and visually stunning. We got so many compliments on all the arrangements! I cannot recommend Garden State Flower Market enough. We will absolutely be using them in the future.

Services Used: Flowers

Erika was an absolute pleasure to work with from my very first web contact to delivery. She created the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for our October 12 farm/winery wedding. She was extremely responsive and truly listened when I spoke to her about our "vision". When she delivered the flowers personally I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect they were! I could not have asked for better! It was such an easy, stress-free process that I would recommend her without reservation!

Services Used: Flowers

I used Garden State Flower Market for my wedding flowers. I dealt with Erica who goes above and beyond! She is very talented and a joy to work with! She made helpful suggestions to me, as I have no flower knowledge. I wanted to keep everything clean and simple so we went with a red garden rose bouquet for myself and white garden rose bouquets for my bridesmaids and regular rose bouquets for my mom and MIL. I didn't have a big budget but she made everything work! I didn't want big centerpieces, so we went with a 24 in. vase with 3 roses, 1 short, 1 medium height, and 1 tall rose with a floating candle on top. They came out beautiful and she suggested to add votive candles and red rose petals on the tables to bring everything together. She also did 2 fall flower arrangements on top of pillars for the outside ceremony. Everything turned out just beautiful! Her creatitivy is beyond what most can think of!

Services Used: Flowers

I was recommended to Garden State Flower Market through a good friend and couldn't be happier. Erika was a pleasure to work with and put me at ease. Every question and email I had was always responded to and our flowers and church decorations were just perfect -- great quality and beautiful. The night before our wedding, I panicked over forgetting a couple of boutonniere's and corsages but, sure enough, she came through for me! Thank you! For everything!!

Steph
1+ year ago

Erica and the entire staff of Garden State were beyond amazing. My flowers were better than I could've dreamed! When they arrived the day of my wedding I could not stop staring at them! All day everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the arrangements were. When we took our pictures on the boardwalk strangers stopped us to comment. The flowers made my pictures and I cannot thank them enough!! I have already recommended their services to everyone i know!

Ruth
07/21/2013

Erika was wonderful! When she did the mock up I wasn't happy with the colors and she fixed it right away. The Chuppah was made of tulle and crystals and it was exactly how I had pictured it! The bouquets and Buttonnaires were vibrant and colorful with my colors and it looked wonderful. Erika was terrific and helpful and responded when I had questions.

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers at a reasonable price. Erica was great to work with, she helped with choosing the best flower selection and get back to us quickly. She worked with us even after making multiple changes. Thank you!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Erika was so helpful and knowledgeable about what bouquets and boutonnieres would hold up best at our outdoor ceremony. My bouquet was so striking, and I got so many compliments. She made the most beautiful, tall, full centerpieces we could have imagined. I couldn't be more pleased with her responsiveness and professionalism.

Services Used: Flowers

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Managed to nail every one of my crazy flower requests :)

Services Used: Flowers

Erika has the patience of a Saint! Changed my mind a zillion times about my flowers, she even helped me zipper my gown bc no one was to be found! She became a friend through the year and I already miss working with her. It rained on my wedding day and she was prepared more so than the venue! I highly recommend her, did I mention she's affordable and can work within any budget.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I can't even begin to describe how beautiful my flowers were! Garden State Flower Market is a reputable and amazing flower vendor. I had people come up to me during the wedding asking to touch the flowers because they couldn't believe they were real. That's how beautiful they looked. The quality, responsiveness and overall experience were worthy of the 5-stars I'm giving them. I was a little hesitant at first because I didn't know anyone who had done their flowers with GArden State. I read online reviews and was impressed to hear wonderful things about them so I decided to try them out. I'm so glad I did!

Services Used: Flowers

Erika and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to work with. We could not have been happier with the professionalism and the quality of the flowers we ordered. We updated our order several times, and we always felt taken care of. We were confident everything would go smoothly the day of -- and it did! We ordered bouquets, wristlets, boutonnieres, petals for our tables and a cake topper and they were all beautiful. Communication throughout the whole process was so easy and we would definitely recommend these services to anyone.

Private User
2+ years ago

Everyone complimented me on my flowers i loved how they added crystals to my red roses. My bouquet was beautiful and it popped in every photo.