Garden Of the Gods Park

Garden Of the Gods Park

Favorite
Colorado Springs, CO
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Linda
06/21/2015

Garden of the Gods is a beautiful, free park that we chose to get married. It was Father's Day and very busy. We chose a kind of secluded spot and no one seemed to notice a wedding was taking place. It was nice and I will obviously go back to visit since this is the place I got married. Lots of trails to hike on. Stunningly beautiful!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our June wedding at Garden of the Gods High Point. It was gorgeous and participants were thoroughly impressed with their surroundings. The only stress I had about the site was parking. The space only has around 30 parking spots and they might be taken by tourists or other wedding parties. You can't reserve the spot, so only go with this location if you can go with the flow and be flexible. We lucked out that right before the ceremony most tourists vacated the area. You can't beat the view (and the price)!

Pros: location, landscape, It's free!
Cons: No ability to reserve, limited parking, tourists around.

2.0

Great place to get married , whether on a budget or not! Beautiful area, and so many places to choose from within the park. Very happy with my choice!

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

my husband and i were married at the overlook of pikes peak and the garden of the gods. the view was magnificent and the venue was superb. I couldnt of asked for a more beautiful place to say my "i do's" with the man of my dreams!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You can not pick a better backdrop! So beautiful! I would definitely say to go here!