Garden of the Gods Club and Resort

Value
Flexibility
Gayle
03/08/2014

My husband and I are from Florida and had a small destination wedding, 15 of our close friends and family, at The Garden of the God's Club. I had contacted Constanze 4 months out and told her what we were looking for. She immediately made me feel comfortable with choosing the club to accomodate our special day. It was very overwhelming trying to plan things out of state but Constanze made it a stress-free process. She referred and put me in contact with all of the other vendors we needed and I was pleased with every one we picked. I am a wedding florist in Florida so I was wanting to provide my own decor. She allowed me to ship my linens, vases and flowers and kept them save until the night before the wedding. I arrived the night before to find my room upgraded to a suite that over looked the snowy mountians. The morning of the wedding she took care of everything from setting chair up outside and making sure everything was executed right on time. The food was delicious and everyone was raving about it days afterwards. If I had to do it all over again I wouldnt change a thing. Being in the wedding business I have a lot of experience with vendors and venues and I was very happy with the professionalism. The club is a gorgeous venue with a amazing view of the Garden of the Gods. I would highly reccomend the club for any weddng or event.

2+ years ago

What a fabulous venus for wedding. The vues, the staff and the food were to die for!! My daughter's wedding could not be any more special! Love this place!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with this venue at first site!! The view from the lawn is spectacular and can't be beat. Constanze is a dream to work with and made the whole planning process move along smoothly. The Club is very flexible and made all my detailed dreams come true! The food and service at my reception were exceptional and the wedding/cocktail hour/reception were flawless. The value you receive at this venue is well worth the cost. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding!

2+ years ago

My husband and I married at the Garden of the Gods 1 year ago! We fell in love with the venue immediately, but were afraid that it would exceed our budget. My husband spoke with Constanze about our budgetary restrictions and we were both surprised at her ability to make it happen!!! This was the first of many accommodations Constanze & the team at GOG made to make our day SO memorable & absolute perfection!!!

There are sincerely no words to express our appreciation for Constanze!! Not only is the view remarkable here (our family & friends from out of state were awestruck), but the food is also DELICIOUS (which we've heard is rare to find)..

I wish you luck in your wedding planning.. Remember what is important & forget the rest :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Garden of the Gods Club was the most beautiful venue we found in Colorado and my husband and I are so pleased we decided to marry there and have our reception for 120 people there in the main dining room. Although it was expensive, or more than most venues, it was worth every penny. The staff, especially Rosa Falu, their wedding coordinator, was incredible. Although it rained and we could not marry out on the lawn overlooking the beautiful rock formations, they have a gorgeous terrace that was still wonderful and romantic. There were deer on the lawn in the midst and the guests sipped hot chocolate in September. The food was delicious and the cake was the best anyone had ever tasted. The rooms were gorgeous and everyone was pleased and said we had the most beautiful wedding anyone had ever been to. I highly recommend Garden of the Gods Club!!! Everyone should be so lucky to get married there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I still can't believe how wonderful my wedding day was, and it was in large part due to the facility and staff at the Garden of the Gods Club. First, the location and scenery is INCREDIBLE, people look at my wedding pictures and have a hard time believing they are not photoshoped or altered, everything was unreal! You could honestly feel the love in the air, the scenery for the ceremony was perfect, all the guest rooms that people stayed in were beautiful, the cocktail hour was well run, good bar and great food and the reception was great, amazing food, a sit down dinner for over 200 people, and everyone was happy and well attended to. Rosa the contact I worked with there is incredible detail oriented and amazing to work with. I can't say enough!! Austin Haggard Lawhorn

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not be more thrilled with our decision to host our wedding at Garden of the Gods Club and Resort. The scenery (with Pike's Peak in the background) clearly speaks for itself, and the event could not have been more stunning. The staff at Garden of the Gods was an added blessing... they are absolute professionals in every way possible, and we knew from day one we were in great hands. Every needed detail was executed flawlessly, and they went above and beyond to make our guests feel welcomed and special. The food was also spectacular - we were able to work with the chefs to create a menu that suited our event perfectly, and we're still receiving compliments over the menu. I'd highly recommend John, Jayme, and Paige at Garden of the Gods in a heartbeat. Thank you all for making our day everything that we had dreamed - and more.

4.7

I believe that Garden of the Gods Club has the best view in the city! It's also very peaceful, which made more an amazing ceremony! The planner was very helpful and very quick to respond to any questions we had. I highly recommend Garden of the Gods Club for your ceremony site, the cost is high, but the pictures and memories will be priceless.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most beautiful location for a wedding in Colorado Springs! Rosa was exceptional to work with. I felt pampered and taken care of. We have not stopped hearing great reviews from guests at our wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Garden of the Gods Club's beauty is unrivaled. It was the most beautiful wedding location we could have chosen in Colorado. The staff was very professional and helped throughout the planning process.
We had a few hiccups the day of - such as the salads did not have dressing, things weren't set-up exactly as planned, and we felt pressured to move inside because of early afternoon showers, but overall we were happy with the experience.
The only two negatives were the salon (another story) and it is a costly venue. However, you are definitely paying for the view.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

The wedding coordinator that I worked with was a little hard to get ahold of at the GOG club and slow to return my calls. However, the day of the wedding was executed perfectly.

Barb
06/20/2015
1.5

Lack of communication was a huge problem with this venue. I initially began the planning process with one wonderfully professional catering manager. She was fired from this venue and I was never informed of this. The successive catering manager was NOT responsive, did not return my calls in a timely manner, and was extremely arrogant. We had problems with our room reservations, late check out communication and a not much was done to accommodate the challenges that we experienced. We spent more than $31,000.00 and were very displeased with The Garden of the Gods Club. We even endured disrespectful comments from club members concerning wedding party members. Their claim to fame is the beautiful background setting...The Garden of the Gods...I was extremely disappointed with their service.