Gainey Suites Hotel

Gainey Suites Hotel

7300 E. Gainey Suites Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258 | map

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara and her whole team are incredible! She has been there for me through out my entire planning process. I can't express how much she has helped and how comfortable she has made me.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We received so many compliments for our wedding here!! It was the perfect place for our guests to stay for our wedding weekend and it was so easy that everything in the weekend was in the same place they were staying. Kara is the event planner and did such a wonderful job, everything I wanted turned out perfectly! It's a beautiful place for a wedding, easy to work with, nice and intimate, great rooms and tons of amenities come along with it!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Lauren
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Gainey Suites was amazing. I can't say enough about Kara and everything that she did for us. Many of our guests also said it was the best wedding with the best food and bar they had ever been to! That speaks volumes to both Kara as well as the chef and catering staff at the hotel. About 80% of our guests were from out of town and we also loved the fact that it was a bit of a destination without getting lost like we would have at a larger resort. Overall, we will definitely be back, and the rest of our family is talking about having family reunions and other events at Gainey in the future!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect! Kara made the planning process so easy. When it came to the big day, we knew we had nothing to worry about!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Katie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gainey Suites was the first venue we looked at and they basically became the metric by which we measured all other venues. We had a small wedding -- less than 50 people. Most venues were way too big for our wedding and many of the venues we toured basically lost all interest in us the second the words "small" and "50 guests" left our mouths. Gainey had a room that was the perfect size for our small group and they didn't lose interest in us simply because we weren't going to have a huge group.

We had both the ceremony and reception there. For under $10,000 we got all the chairs we needed for the ceremony, a wrought iron archway with flower decorations, a portable sound system, the photographer, the wedding cake, a 4-hour open bar, the full catered meal, table linens, etc. And considering one of the venues we looked at was going to charge $0.85 per dish, flatware, glasses, etc., Gainey offered the best bang for your buck.

While Gainey was certainly the best value we found, the level of service that Kara, the catering coordinator, provided was amazing. She was so helpful and friendly and just talking with her on our initial meeting put us so at ease we couldn't imagine going anywhere else. And that level of helpfulness and service was present throughout the entire process. For example, I don't drink beer or wine very much and when I asked if there was anyway should get a hard cider for me at the open bar, she said it was no problem as long as they could order it from their supplier. What's more, my husband and I knew literally nothing about how to plan a wedding. She helped guide us through things we had never thought about (like how to fold the napkins) and offered suggestions whenever we were at a loss.

In short, our wedding was everything we had hoped it would be and a lot of that is owed to Gainey Suites and the amazing staff they have.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kara took my vision, as jumbled as it was, in my head and turned both my wedding and reception into something that even in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined. She has a fabulous personality and always a smile on her face. Whenever I had a "moment" and there were quite a lot of those she was there on the other end of the phone to put me at ease. Even on my wedding day, when we ran into a bridesmaid dress snafu, she calmly helped work out a solution to the problem.
In no way will there ever be enough words to thank her, and the Gainey Suites Hotel for a wonderful wedding day for my husband and I. I can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she is now a friend for life.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Gainey Suites was a wonderful site for our wedding! Our wedding coordinator was extremely organized, attentive to our needs and recommended incredible vendors in the area.

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the best possible experience. Kara was amazing. I would recommend it to everyone. The vendor package made my life so easy. Everyone was awesome.

• Wedding: 03/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gainey Suites is gorgeous and a beautiful place to have your wedding. Kara and her team are the best, and I am so happy I chose them as my venue. She remembered every detail we talked about and made my dream wedding come true. Their prices are affordable and the value is excellent. Thank you for making Quin and I's wedding a dream!

-Cara and Quin Rosenstein

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After our wedding reception we stayed at the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale. Our family and friends stayed their as well. The hotel was very beautiful. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The grounds are very picturesque. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
480-367-4614
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire