Fun Photo Events

Fun Photo Events

Funny Faces at your places!

Saint Louis, MO 63129 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fun photo events is a great company. Melissa is very prompt when it comes to email communication and getting things done. Her graphic designer Karin is awesome as well. We had help from her designing our save the dates and our photo booth picture. EVERYTHING TURNED OUT AWESOME!! Everyone loved the save the dates and our photo design. Melissa brought a lot of props to our reception and had enough to go around like when big groups stepped in the booth. I kept seeing people go in and out of the photo booth having such a great time! This was by far my favorite thing at our reception! I loved how the pictures turned out and how easy it was to work with this company. Melissa- YOU ARE AWESOME!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa List, owner of Fun Photo Events, is wonderful. It was easy to communicate with her and she was responsive to my questions. She puts you in contact with a graphic designer who works with you to create the perfect design for your photo card. She was wonderful, too! The night of my wedding reception, I had no worries or concerns about the photo booth. Melissa and her staff were friendly, professional and accommodating with all of our guests. Everyone LOVED the photo booth! The memory book with a copy of every photo and personal messages from our guests was handed to me at the end of the night. It was so much fun to see that the next day! I would absolutely recommend Fun Photo Events!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about Fun Photo Events! Melissa and her staff were so friendly and professional and took care of the evening without a hitch. All of our friends and family had such a great time in the photo booth and my husband and I had even more fun looking at our album the next day. I would definitely recommend Fun Photo Events to anyone looking for a photo booth rental.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and the rest of the staff are great!!! I Highly recommend this company. They go above and beyond for their clients.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mellissa from Fun Photo Events was amazing! She responded quickly to emails, was polite, professional, flexible and had a verity of props to choose from! I had a blast at my wedding and I know everyone else did too. The photo album we received at the end of the night was wonderful. I would recommend Fun Photo Events in a heart beat! Wonderful service! Thank you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very responsive with any questions that I had and they put together an amazing scrapbook with the photo booth pictures. I loved it!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Aleashea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Without a doubt, this was an expense that was well worth every penny spent. While planning our wedding we tried to be frugal with our choices and sacrificed some expenses we thought to be extravagant. Having the photo booth was the highlight of the reception. Our guests had so much fun and entertainment with all the props that accompanied the booth. It was especially nice that not only did our guests receive a photo but that all the photos taken were prepared in a special memory book for us to cherish.

Melissa and Jessica were great at running the booth! They were friendly and helpful to the very end. Also their designer, Karin captured exactly the design we wanted imprinted on the photos to commemorate our special day. We would highly recommend Fun Photo Events to anyone looking to provide their guests with great entertainment and wonderful lasting memories.

• Wedding: 09/24/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and her team were great. I had my own photo wall & props and Melissa was more than willing to put together a package that fit our needs since we did not need the full service. I also had ideas for a different layout to the photo booth prints and she worked with her designer to make it happen. Her staff the night of the event were professional and made sure all of our guests had a great time! Melissa had our prints online for us to view in less than a week. I would recommend them to anyone!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fun Photo Events was the best company we could have chosen for our wedding. They were professional yet personable. They did an amazing job with not only the booth but with our save the dates; which we had so many compliments on. They are very nice people. They not only had better prices than competitors, but offered much more. I would recommend them to anyone and I plan on using them again I the occasion arises. Thank you so much for making our wedding so memorable!
Amanda & Alex

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the hit of our wedding reception, young and old enjoyed it. Service was excellent, props so much fun, loved our keepsake book, these are memories we will look back on for years to come.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Deanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would 100% recommend booking Fun Photo Events. The photobooth is huge and can hold up to 10 people. Every guest gets a picture AND they made an album for us with copies of all the pictures. And they provide great props. Our guests loved the photo booth! It was a highlight of the night and we loved looking at all the pictures. It’s hard to spend time with every guest at the wedding and we wondered if people enjoyed themselves - well looking at the album of photo booth pictures and reading the messages was one of the best gifts my husband and I received. For years to come, we will know that our guests had a great time.

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a great job! Everyone loved having the Photo Booth at our reception!

• Wedding: 05/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome! Not only was Melissa super responsive but she was super flexible and works to please her clients. We used our photobooth not only for entertainment but also for our guest book and our favors. At the end of the night not only did we have a scrapbook filled with all of the photos and notes from our guests, but each time a guest went into the photobooth they each got a copy of the pictures with an awesome personalized background!! SO much fun and our guests still talk about how this was one of their favorite parts of our reception!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
TheNewMrsT
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fun Photo did a wonderful job at our wedding. I would highly recommend them for any event. We will definitely use them again. We had so much fun!!!

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
sunshine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa was prompt and professional, friendly and handle everything beautifully!

Fun Photo Events responded with the following comments:

Hi Kayee,

Thank for the great review! We had a wonderful time with the guests and just loved the whole event from the lighting of lanterns to the cool venue! Thumbs up on a great reception!

Best wishes!

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
Kaycee
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa was fantastic to work worth. She helped make my day that much more special. The quality of the pictures and the guest book was better than most I have seen. I couldn't have been happier.

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Sarah
314-293-9231
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards