Frocks Modern Bridesmaid

Frocks Modern Bridesmaid

Favorite
Vancouver, BC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.2

I got two of my bridesmaids dresses from Frocks. The owner was really accommodating and helpful. she stayed over hours for us because we couldn't make it on the regular store hours. We visited the store three times and tried on different dresses.
They have a large collection of chic and trendy bridesmaid dresses. They have everything for different tastes. They also have nice dresses for mother of the bride. I told my mom so much about this place that she had to visit it herself. They do custom made gowns as well. They are more specialized in bridesmaid dresses, but I have to say that the wedding dresses that they carry are also very very unique and I haven't seen like them in other places.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my 5 bridesmaid's dresses here for my wedding. I really love this store. It has all the current trendy bridesmaid dresses and accessories. I found the staff to be helpful and happy to work with you. I enjoyed Van always being there to help out and happily great us as we came to the store. An issue came up when the girls had to order their size of dress. The ladies at Frocks take your measurements and then go over the designer of the dress' recommended size to order. They base the recommended size on your largest measurement. So this was upsetting to most of the girls. However my bridesmaids all ordered the dress in the size they normally wear instead of the sizes the store recommended they order. When we got the dresses they all fit the girls perfectly! I was very happy with how the dresses turned out! I highly recommend Frocks!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress at Frocks, and was a wonderful experience it was. The store is beautifully decorated, and my friends, father and I were made to feel so welcome. I knew that I didn't want a traditional white dress. While they have more traditional gowns available, where their selection really excels is in fashion-forward designs. If you love fashion, this is the store for you. With the help of Frocks' all-start stylists, I picked out a stunning Carol Hannah peach linen ball skirt. When I admitted that I didn't plan to buy that day, and planned to sleep on the decision, there was no pressure or sales tactics whatsoever. I came back and finished the purchase a week later.

Once the dress arrived, I returned to Frocks on my own for several fittings. Their all-star seamstress did a phenomenal job hemming what was admittedly a very complicated, layered, draped skirt. Every time I came into the store, it was like seeing old friends, with hugs and occasional tears. They were always excited to see me, excited for me to try on the dress, with big smiles on their faces and candy in a jar waiting.

I had a wonderful experience buying a wedding gown from Frocks. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Wonderful people always excited to help. The shop was always quite busy so sometimes it was hard to coordinate an appointment but it always worked out. I just take how busy they are as a sign that they have great service.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
03/30/2013

I went to this shop because it is local to my parents house and after visiting all the other bridal shops in Vancouver, this one had the wedding dress for me! The dresses were affordable and had a good variety of styles. This is not the shop for your big meringue dress if that's your thing.

The service was good, got the dress on time, lots of nice accessories to try on - all well priced.

Would recommend checking out this shop.

1.7

When I purchased the dress, I was assured that it would arrive almost 2 months in advance of my wedding date. Once I had waited until about 45 days before the wedding, I decided to call and see what was happening. They clearly had no idea what was going on, but promised to get in contact with the designer and get back to me as soon as they knew. A week goes by, and I call them back and inquire as to whether they had heard back from the designer; it turns out they never contacted them. I then ask them to make sure they contact the designer, and decide to do the same myself. The designer was great - they explained what the issues were, told me when I could expect the dress in Vancouver, and promised to send me the tracking number once it had been shipped (oh, and they informed me that Frocks had STILL not contacted them.) I never heard back from Frocks, but was confident in the designer's ability to follow through.
Once I had received the tracking number from the designer, I eagerly awaited its arrival and was watching that package tracker like a mad woman...I had 2.5 weeks left until my wedding, and I still needed alterations done. It finally arrived and I was super excited, but I wanted to see what Frocks would do once it arrived. Turns out, they did the exact same thing that they did during my entire experience with them - NOTHING. I called and inquired whether my dress was there; they stated that they would have to call me back as they had no idea whether they had received a delivery or not. I informed them that they had, and that I needed that dress steamed and ready to go by the end of the day. That part, they were able to do - so I guess I have to give them that. In the end, it all turned out fine; however, I am certainly not EVER going to deal with these idiots again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

It was a lot of fun to shop for my dress here. The sales people are very helpful and honest. We had to rush-order my dress and they were very accomodating and responsive given the tight timeline. Frocks is known for their bridesmaids dresses, but I would also recommend for wedding dresses- my experience was great.

3.9

Bridesmaid dress, flowergirl dress and men's ties/pocket squares etc. Quality was beautiful (Jenny Yoo). The clerk neglected to order the Bridesmaid's wrap at the same time as the order was placed, meaning delivery of the wrap was delayed until about 10 days prior to the wedding, creating a bit of unnecessary stress. Otherwise, shop was excellent to deal with.