Frocks Modern Bridesmaid

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 8 Reviews
I went to this shop because it is local to my parents house and after visiting all the other bridal shops in Vancouver, this one had the wedding dress for me! The dresses were affordable and had a good variety of styles. This is not the shop for your big meringue dress if that's your thing.

The service was good, got the dress on time, lots of nice accessories to try on - all well priced.

Would recommend checking out this shop.
Wedding: 03/30/2013
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  1.5
When I purchased the dress, I was assured that it would arrive almost 2 months in advance of my wedding date. Once I had waited until about 45 days before the wedding, I decided to call and see what was happening. They clearly had no idea what was going on, but promised to get in contact with the designer and get back to me as soon as they knew. A week goes by, and I call them back and inquire as to whether they had heard back from the designer; it turns out they never contacted them. I then ask them to make sure they contact the designer, and decide to do the same myself. The designer was great - they explained what the issues were, told me when I could expect the dress in Vancouver, and promised to send me the tracking number once it had been shipped (oh, and they informed me that Frocks had STILL not contacted them.) I never heard back from Frocks, but was confident in the designer's ability to follow through.
Once I had received the tracking number from the designer, I eagerly awaited its arrival and was watching that package tracker like a mad woman...I had 2.5 weeks left until my wedding, and I still needed alterations done. It finally arrived and I was super excited, but I wanted to see what Frocks would do once it arrived. Turns out, they did the exact same thing that they did during my entire experience with them - NOTHING. I called and inquired whether my dress was there; they stated that they would have to call me back as they had no idea whether they had received a delivery or not. I informed them that they had, and that I needed that dress steamed and ready to go by the end of the day. That part, they were able to do - so I guess I have to give them that. In the end, it all turned out fine; however, I am certainly not EVER going to deal with these idiots again.
Wedding: 04/29/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It was a lot of fun to shop for my dress here. The sales people are very helpful and honest. We had to rush-order my dress and they were very accomodating and responsive given the tight timeline. Frocks is known for their bridesmaids dresses, but I would also recommend for wedding dresses- my experience was great.
Wedding: 11/13/2009
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Bridesmaid dress, flowergirl dress and men's ties/pocket squares etc. Quality was beautiful (Jenny Yoo). The clerk neglected to order the Bridesmaid's wrap at the same time as the order was placed, meaning delivery of the wrap was delayed until about 10 days prior to the wedding, creating a bit of unnecessary stress. Otherwise, shop was excellent to deal with.
Wedding: 10/11/2008