Fresh Flavors Catering

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0

Private User 2 Reviews
OUTSTANDING service from Cher and her team. Really top-notch catering, responsive and completely engaged in the planning without being too intrusive/overwhelming. Would highly recommend them for any event.
Wedding: Recently Married
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Krystin 6 Reviews
Cheryl and Fresh Flavors did an AMAZING job on my Northfork, Long Island wedding this summer. We hired them last minute and they rose to the occasion, meeting with us to work out menu's, pick the table layouts and all of party rentals, tweak timelines, and accomodate lots of special requests. Our wedding was one of those very hot and humid days and Cheryl and her team worked their butts off to make the day run smoothly without one hiccup. The food was ample and delicious, especially the after dinner dessert bar which was the talk of the wedding! I did not have to stress or worry about a thing leading up to the day because I was so confident in Fresh Flavors reputation and ability to pull of a very polished, sophisticated, and organized, vineyeard wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so wonderful and for your help in creating a vision turned reality!
Wedding: 06/29/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If I could give Cher and her team more stars then I would. If you are getting married on Long Island, you need to speak to Cher. She is brilliant to work with - patient and professional. And the food was the best I have ever had at any wedding, honestly! There are so many caterers out there and I am sure they are all good but I cannot recommend Fresh Flavors highly enough.
Wedding: 10/22/2011