Fresh Affairs

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

As soon as I walked in, I had no doubt that my needs would be met, that my vision would be carried out to the finest detail. Lynn and his team was very professional, as well as comforting. They listened to all my wants and needs, and made adjustments with no problems.

Recently Married

We planned our wedding overseas and had to put a lot of trust into the florist given that we could not see what we were getting. We couldn't have been happier with the results! All decorations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations!

Thank you for your services at our event on May 9 at Landmark. The florals
and decor were absolutely beautiful. I still can't get over the tall
centerpieces, they were everything and more than I had imagined when we were
planning (still remember me emphasizing & re-emphasizing to Amber as to how
big I wanted them lol). Thank you so much for making my vision a reality :).

Services Used: Flowers

We LOVED working with Lyn Graves! He has such a vision and we knew he would create exactly what we wanted after our first meeting with him. In addition to the flowers, the floating candles gave such a warm and elegant touch to our reception. Lyn was easy to work with to make adjustments to what we needed, and was willing to meet with us by phone when our schedules made it tough to meet in person. He gave us several suggestions (even about things other than flowers) to complete the overall vision for our reception. We highly recommend Fresh Affairs!

BryanAndDani
04/25/2015

I wanted wow factor and that is what we got! The quality of work far exceeds the price!

Brenda
04/11/2015

Fresh Affairs did an AMAZING job with the all of the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what she liked, welcomed photos of things she had seen that she liked and really made her day extra special because everything they did was exactly like she wanted it. We cannot thank Lin enough for his amazing talent. The reception hall was especially awesome although that word could be used to describe everything he did.

Rebecca
02/14/2015

All I can say about Fresh Affairs is WOW AMAZING WOW!! My wedding was absolutely gorgeous and perfection in every way possible because of Lyn Graves at Fresh Affairs he created the wedding of my dreams and was amazing to work with every step of the way. He made my wedding beautiful and was better than any wedding I've seen David Tutera do on TV. I am truly blessed that Lyn took such great care and effort to create a beautiful day for me he did everything from the flowers which were perfection to the decorations of the ceremony and reception to the linens and plate selections. Simply amazing I can't say enough about how great his company is and how wonderful of a person Lyn is to go to such lengths to create a perfect wedding. I am blown away by what he created. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a special part of our wedding and working so hard.

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs was fantastic! They worked with us to fit our budget, while still getting simply breath-taking floral arrangements. My sister, who regularly does event planning for her Commercial Real Estate company, uses this company frequently and recommended them to me whole-heartedly. The pre-wedding process was really smooth, and very professional. Any concerns we had were listened to, and promptly addressed and/or rectified.

Then came the wedding day. I was really blown away with how beautiful my bridal bouquet was,.. from the inclusion of my favorite flowers all the way down to the incredible wrapping of the stems. Just amazing. The bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were simply beautiful, the altar flowers were wonderful, and all of the centerpieces for the reception were GORGEOUS. I can't tell you how many people approached me at our reception to ask about the flowers and comment on how wonderful they were.

I would absolutely recommend Fresh Affairs to any Raleigh bride - you won't regret it. :)

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs, what an excellent job you did for our wedding! It was PERFECT. We were more than impressed with the very first arrangement in our cocktail space, all the small little flowers placed on the cocktail tables, the larger and smaller arrangements in our reception space and we were blown away with our cake!

I had high expectations for Fresh Affairs because of the work I had seen them do in the past and images posted on social media, but they surpassed whatever image I had had in my head and the entire room was just perfect! There were more than impressive arrangements on every table that the guests loved and kept saying they had never seen flowers so beautiful before, the jewels hanging from the arrangements just sparkled with the uplighting, but the most important thing to me was the cake because I had designed it with the bakery and Fresh Affairs myself. People are still talking about how elegant the flowers made our cake and the candles really made it so romantic and soft.

Our bridal bouquets, mother's bouquets, flower girl's roses and the groomsmen's and grandfather's boutineers were exceptional! They took the pink color I requested and incorporated it into my bouquet and took the ivory and cream colors I wanted and put that into all of the other flowers! It was absolutely gorgeous!

We had met with Lyn Grave's 14 months before our actual wedding so we had lots of time to plan the most perfect day, but even up o the last few weeks we had some small changes we wanted to add and they were more than happy to make these arrangements! Lyn is an awesome person to work with and having been in the business for so many years, he really knows what is the most modern design, what looks the best and gave us so much great advice along the way for our perfect day! My family and I thank him for the amazing job he did for us and we highly recommend his business for anyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn and his staff are amazing! Lyn has an exquisite eye and taste for floral aesthetics and artistic creativity that combines into creating beautiful masterpieces for floral decor for weddings. I planned my wedding from long distance and only had limited time to visit with all vendors and Lyn was more than accommodating to make the appointment happen during that time frame. I came with ideas of what I wanted and he automatically knew which direction I wanted to go for the overall theme and presentation of my wedding ceremony and reception. He was super responsive and easy to work with via long distance correspondence. And when told my budget he was able to get everything I wanted for under the budget as well as added a last minute item to the list. The result was breathtaking flowers and the color combinations I picked out were portrayed beautifully. Everything was perfect. The flowers and the decor provided by Fresh Affairs was on point to my inspiration board of ideas and made my day seem like a fairytale wedding. Everything was breathtaking. I highly recommend Fresh Affairs for your wedding or next event! Thanks Lyn and staff for everything!!

Services Used: Flowers

When we first saw the work of Fresh Affairs at the Carolina Inn Bridal Showcase, we knew immediately that we had found the best of the best. They were able to take a few votive candles, glass vases, water, and hydrangeas and make the simple table look like one from a fairy tale wedding!

Let me start by saying, I know very little about floral design. During my initial consultation, my description of what I envisioned was this: classic, timeless, and hydrangeas. As we discussed my expectations, I could really tell that he understood my vision PERFECTLY, even better than I understood it! He helped me to come up with a creative way to honor those who were not able to be present without feeling melancholy, and showcase our chosen theme. When he sent over his description and "inspiration photos", he did exactly what every "Pinterest bride" dreams of: he had the exact photos that I pinned earlier that day, without even knowing it!

The day of the wedding, I was taken through the reception space prior to walking down the aisle and I was floored: everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I'm so glad that Fresh Affairs was part of my "Dream Team!"

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn was great! We told him what colors and style we wanted, without too many specifics. He gave us a list of what he thought was appropriate for our style and for our venue, and we negotiated from there. Everything looked amazing and we see why Lyn and his team comes so highly recommended! We did check with a couple other florists. Their prices were similar, but we just felt more comfortable with Fresh Affairs.

Recently Married

We loved working with Lyn at Fresh Affairs. He was very responsive to our vision and did a great job of staying in our budget. He never pushed us to add anything more. He reviewed our linen rentals and helped us with the colors. The flowers were stunning---exactly what we asked for! I couldn't be more pleased.

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs did an amazing job for my wedding! Lyn totally understood my vision and was able to guide my coordinating linen choices and connect me with invitation, party rentals, and lighting/draping vendors.

The flowers looked beautiful on the day and when I asked for one adjustment to a bouquet, they quickly fixed it and then some. The ceremony 'altar', reception centerpieces, and draping/lighting everywhere looked phenomenal and I didn't have to get involved with setup at all - they're just good.

This is the vendor that made me feel the most confident in from the very beginning and they delivered!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

BEYOND GORGEOUS! I couldn't have asked or hoped for better decor and romantic elegance. Thank you so much Lyn, I can't tell you how many compliments we got for our flowers and centerpieces. My bouquet was to die for!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I was so shocked when I saw how beautiful everything was! I got married at the Pavilions at the Angus Barn. I live in Chicago and had to do all planning by phone and email so I was kind of nervous of how things would turn out. Lyn and his staff did such a perfect job and I could not have pictured the flowers any better. He did exactly what I was looking for and stayed within my budget. I had gone through a couple of other florists before finding him and none of them compared! I highly recommend using Fresh Affairs for a wedding or any event!