Fresh Affairs

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

As soon as I walked in, I had no doubt that my needs would be met, that my vision would be carried out to the finest detail. Lynn and his team was very professional, as well as comforting. They listened to all my wants and needs, and made adjustments with no problems.

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn and the whole Fresh Affairs crew did a phenomenal job with my wedding on 14 June 15. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful services they supplied. My wedding day was absolutely stress free and fresh affairs was one of the many excellent vendors who made my day flawless. From the moment I met Lyn I knew they day would be taken cared of. I was definitely no expert on flowers and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted but Lyn took whatever little information I gave him and turned it into something magical. Fresh Affairs really know what they are doing and I highly recommend them for a stress free beautiful wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers

When we first met the designer/owner at Fresh Affairs, I was sold! Our wedding is still 2 weeks away but so far everything has been too-notch! We can't wait to see our vision come to life!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn was such a pleasure to work with! He listened to my dream wedding and made it happen! Everything was beyond beautiful! He was so helpful with all my last minute changes and I never had to worry about a thing! He also works with the budget you give him.

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs was wonderful and professional down to the finest details. I was so surprised when I entered the venue to see their design and hard work. They worked within my budget to create a masterpiece. The bride and I (the mother) were speechless with the elegance and beauty that was created by Fresh Affairs. We were not set on any flowers or designs and let Michael Whaley (the designer) create his vision and I could not have been more pleased. The set up and removal was perfect. I was so grateful and thankful to work with someone so professional and talented. You will be fortunate to have them help with your wedding or event.

1 Review
Recently Married

Fresh Affairs did a phenomenal job providing flowers for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what she envisioned and totally carried it out. Everything was so beautiful and we received many compliments from all the guest. They were extremely professional and made great suggestions to carry out our vision. From our first meeting with Lynn, I felt we were in excellent hands. We could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements at the ceremony or reception.

Services Used: Flowers

Len, owner of Fresh Affairs, is so talented and artistic. I put my total trust in him and he helped to create the wedding of my dreams. I can't say enough of him!!

Recently Married

We planned our wedding overseas and had to put a lot of trust into the florist given that we could not see what we were getting. We couldn't have been happier with the results! All decorations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

There are not enough words to describe Lyn and his team, they did a phenomenal job at my wedding. From the ceremony to the reception décor Lyn knocked it out the park, and my husband and I couldn't have been more happy. My guest were in love with the set up as well which is exactly what we wanted. Lyn is the BEST, from the day I met him I knew he was the man to make all my dreams come true!! I wouldn't go anywhere else but FRESH AFFAIRS you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your services at our event on May 9 at Landmark. The florals
and decor were absolutely beautiful. I still can't get over the tall
centerpieces, they were everything and more than I had imagined when we were
planning (still remember me emphasizing & re-emphasizing to Amber as to how
big I wanted them lol). Thank you so much for making my vision a reality :).

Services Used: Flowers

We LOVED working with Lyn Graves! He has such a vision and we knew he would create exactly what we wanted after our first meeting with him. In addition to the flowers, the floating candles gave such a warm and elegant touch to our reception. Lyn was easy to work with to make adjustments to what we needed, and was willing to meet with us by phone when our schedules made it tough to meet in person. He gave us several suggestions (even about things other than flowers) to complete the overall vision for our reception. We highly recommend Fresh Affairs!

BryanAndDani
04/25/2015

I wanted wow factor and that is what we got! The quality of work far exceeds the price!

Brenda
04/11/2015

Fresh Affairs did an AMAZING job with the all of the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what she liked, welcomed photos of things she had seen that she liked and really made her day extra special because everything they did was exactly like she wanted it. We cannot thank Lin enough for his amazing talent. The reception hall was especially awesome although that word could be used to describe everything he did.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were beautiful! They incorporated some of my wedding dress into my bouquet for a special touch. They were very easy to work with and were much more affordable than other florists we looked at.

Rebecca
02/14/2015

All I can say about Fresh Affairs is WOW AMAZING WOW!! My wedding was absolutely gorgeous and perfection in every way possible because of Lyn Graves at Fresh Affairs he created the wedding of my dreams and was amazing to work with every step of the way. He made my wedding beautiful and was better than any wedding I've seen David Tutera do on TV. I am truly blessed that Lyn took such great care and effort to create a beautiful day for me he did everything from the flowers which were perfection to the decorations of the ceremony and reception to the linens and plate selections. Simply amazing I can't say enough about how great his company is and how wonderful of a person Lyn is to go to such lengths to create a perfect wedding. I am blown away by what he created. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a special part of our wedding and working so hard.

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs was fantastic! They worked with us to fit our budget, while still getting simply breath-taking floral arrangements. My sister, who regularly does event planning for her Commercial Real Estate company, uses this company frequently and recommended them to me whole-heartedly. The pre-wedding process was really smooth, and very professional. Any concerns we had were listened to, and promptly addressed and/or rectified.

Then came the wedding day. I was really blown away with how beautiful my bridal bouquet was,.. from the inclusion of my favorite flowers all the way down to the incredible wrapping of the stems. Just amazing. The bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were simply beautiful, the altar flowers were wonderful, and all of the centerpieces for the reception were GORGEOUS. I can't tell you how many people approached me at our reception to ask about the flowers and comment on how wonderful they were.

I would absolutely recommend Fresh Affairs to any Raleigh bride - you won't regret it. :)