Fresh Affairs

Fresh Affairs

fabulous florals. memorable events.

4724-116 Hargrove Road
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as I walked in, I had no doubt that my needs would be met, that my vision would be carried out to the finest detail. Lynn and his team was very professional, as well as comforting. They listened to all my wants and needs, and made adjustments with no problems.

• Wedding: 09/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fresh Affairs was fantastic! They worked with us to fit our budget, while still getting simply breath-taking floral arrangements. My sister, who regularly does event planning for her Commercial Real Estate company, uses this company frequently and recommended them to me whole-heartedly. The pre-wedding process was really smooth, and very professional. Any concerns we had were listened to, and promptly addressed and/or rectified.

Then came the wedding day. I was really blown away with how beautiful my bridal bouquet was,.. from the inclusion of my favorite flowers all the way down to the incredible wrapping of the stems. Just amazing. The bridesmaid bouquets and groomsmen boutonnieres were simply beautiful, the altar flowers were wonderful, and all of the centerpieces for the reception were GORGEOUS. I can't tell you how many people approached me at our reception to ask about the flowers and comment on how wonderful they were.

I would absolutely recommend Fresh Affairs to any Raleigh bride - you won't regret it. :)

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fresh Affairs, what an excellent job you did for our wedding! It was PERFECT. We were more than impressed with the very first arrangement in our cocktail space, all the small little flowers placed on the cocktail tables, the larger and smaller arrangements in our reception space and we were blown away with our cake!

I had high expectations for Fresh Affairs because of the work I had seen them do in the past and images posted on social media, but they surpassed whatever image I had had in my head and the entire room was just perfect! There were more than impressive arrangements on every table that the guests loved and kept saying they had never seen flowers so beautiful before, the jewels hanging from the arrangements just sparkled with the uplighting, but the most important thing to me was the cake because I had designed it with the bakery and Fresh Affairs myself. People are still talking about how elegant the flowers made our cake and the candles really made it so romantic and soft.

Our bridal bouquets, mother's bouquets, flower girl's roses and the groomsmen's and grandfather's boutineers were exceptional! They took the pink color I requested and incorporated it into my bouquet and took the ivory and cream colors I wanted and put that into all of the other flowers! It was absolutely gorgeous!

We had met with Lyn Grave's 14 months before our actual wedding so we had lots of time to plan the most perfect day, but even up o the last few weeks we had some small changes we wanted to add and they were more than happy to make these arrangements! Lyn is an awesome person to work with and having been in the business for so many years, he really knows what is the most modern design, what looks the best and gave us so much great advice along the way for our perfect day! My family and I thank him for the amazing job he did for us and we highly recommend his business for anyone!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyn and his staff are amazing! Lyn has an exquisite eye and taste for floral aesthetics and artistic creativity that combines into creating beautiful masterpieces for floral decor for weddings. I planned my wedding from long distance and only had limited time to visit with all vendors and Lyn was more than accommodating to make the appointment happen during that time frame. I came with ideas of what I wanted and he automatically knew which direction I wanted to go for the overall theme and presentation of my wedding ceremony and reception. He was super responsive and easy to work with via long distance correspondence. And when told my budget he was able to get everything I wanted for under the budget as well as added a last minute item to the list. The result was breathtaking flowers and the color combinations I picked out were portrayed beautifully. Everything was perfect. The flowers and the decor provided by Fresh Affairs was on point to my inspiration board of ideas and made my day seem like a fairytale wedding. Everything was breathtaking. I highly recommend Fresh Affairs for your wedding or next event! Thanks Lyn and staff for everything!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we first saw the work of Fresh Affairs at the Carolina Inn Bridal Showcase, we knew immediately that we had found the best of the best. They were able to take a few votive candles, glass vases, water, and hydrangeas and make the simple table look like one from a fairy tale wedding!

Let me start by saying, I know very little about floral design. During my initial consultation, my description of what I envisioned was this: classic, timeless, and hydrangeas. As we discussed my expectations, I could really tell that he understood my vision PERFECTLY, even better than I understood it! He helped me to come up with a creative way to honor those who were not able to be present without feeling melancholy, and showcase our chosen theme. When he sent over his description and "inspiration photos", he did exactly what every "Pinterest bride" dreams of: he had the exact photos that I pinned earlier that day, without even knowing it!

The day of the wedding, I was taken through the reception space prior to walking down the aisle and I was floored: everything was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I'm so glad that Fresh Affairs was part of my "Dream Team!"

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyn was great! We told him what colors and style we wanted, without too many specifics. He gave us a list of what he thought was appropriate for our style and for our venue, and we negotiated from there. Everything looked amazing and we see why Lyn and his team comes so highly recommended! We did check with a couple other florists. Their prices were similar, but we just felt more comfortable with Fresh Affairs.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Lyn at Fresh Affairs. He was very responsive to our vision and did a great job of staying in our budget. He never pushed us to add anything more. He reviewed our linen rentals and helped us with the colors. The flowers were stunning---exactly what we asked for! I couldn't be more pleased.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fresh Affairs did an amazing job for my wedding! Lyn totally understood my vision and was able to guide my coordinating linen choices and connect me with invitation, party rentals, and lighting/draping vendors.

The flowers looked beautiful on the day and when I asked for one adjustment to a bouquet, they quickly fixed it and then some. The ceremony 'altar', reception centerpieces, and draping/lighting everywhere looked phenomenal and I didn't have to get involved with setup at all - they're just good.

This is the vendor that made me feel the most confident in from the very beginning and they delivered!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEYOND GORGEOUS! I couldn't have asked or hoped for better decor and romantic elegance. Thank you so much Lyn, I can't tell you how many compliments we got for our flowers and centerpieces. My bouquet was to die for!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so shocked when I saw how beautiful everything was! I got married at the Pavilions at the Angus Barn. I live in Chicago and had to do all planning by phone and email so I was kind of nervous of how things would turn out. Lyn and his staff did such a perfect job and I could not have pictured the flowers any better. He did exactly what I was looking for and stayed within my budget. I had gone through a couple of other florists before finding him and none of them compared! I highly recommend using Fresh Affairs for a wedding or any event!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was SO happy with our flowers! Due to budgetary reasons, we had to minimize floral arrangements and focused on bouquets and boutonnieres. They came out amazing! Fresh Affairs (and Lynn) were a pleasure to work with! I sent them images of bouquets I loved and envisioned for my day and they reciprocated with the most perfect flowers I could have imagined for myself and my bridesmaids. I highly recommend Fresh Affairs.

• Wedding: 09/14/2014

Lyn,
There are no words to express the gratitude and excitement we feel about how Fresh Affairs handled Elise and Caleb's wedding this past weekend. From the moment we stepped into your studio last Sept. to begin planning until we left Rose Hill Plantation at midnight this past Saturday we knew we had worked with the best floral designer anywhere!
You made everything so easy. All we had to do was to give you our color scheme and you took it from there!
I want to say to anyone planning a wedding , Lyn and Fresh Affairs is your only answer.
The flowers and table arrangements were EXQUISITE to say the least but it does not stop there! Lyn took care of coordinating all of the linens, chairs, chair pads..... I could go on and on!
We ran into some weather issues that required major last minute changes and Lyn handled them and put our minds at ease without exploiting the situation.
Lyn and his staff have a way of making you feel that your wedding is as important to them as it is to you. I know it is important to keep a client happy and that is not always an easy thing to do with weddings. We never had any questions unanswered and they were always in touch to make certain everything happened without one hitch!
Thanks is such an understatement but THANKS! We love you and your company!
Vicky Helms
Mother of the bride

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A simple thank you just doesn't seem adequate. From the first time I spoke with Lyn Graves I knew there was something very special about Fresh Affairs. His professionalism and knowledge during our consultation won me over and I knew I wanted Fresh Affairs for our daughter's wedding.

Jones Chapel at Meredith College was breathtaking on September 13, 2014. The delicate balance of greenery and floral arrangements were simply stunning, just perfect!!!! Brianna and Chris (Bride and Groom), were overwhelmed by the beauty of the chapel.

Lyn Graves, Michael Whaley and the entire team at Fresh Affairs created a spectacular collection of pieces that transformed the NC State University Club ballroom into the most beautiful and elegant reception I have ever seen!!!! Fresh Affairs is not your run of the mill florist. They are FLORAL DESIGNERS.! Not only were each of the table settings unique, they were works of art!!! All of the guests were amazed. Matter of fact, I am still receiving compliments on all the arrangements.

Fresh Affairs provided the WOW factor we were looking for that left us speechless. They are truly Raleigh's Finest. Thanks again for your talent and artistic vision, making Brianna and Chris's wedding a fairytale dream come true.

Sincerely,

Sally W. Rice
Mother of the Bride

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lyn, as the Mother-of-the-Bride, where do I even begin to thank you? The plants, flowers and floating candles in the church and the total transformation of the reception venue was breathtaking! If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a single petal. Thank you for your help in making Ashley and Carter's wedding day perfectly beautiful.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Transportation, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lynn at Fresh Affairs is amazing!!! His work is truly beautiful! It was so easy to work with him and his team! He knew exactly my vision for my big day!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic! Len from Fresh Affairs was able to create the exact vision I had for my wedding and still stay in my modest budget. He's incredibly talented and his arrangements are true works of art.

During the planning process, Len was very quick to grasp my vision. He was very flexible and a pleasure to work with.

When I say the finished product I was amazed. The ballroom looked impeccable. It looked like a dream come true.

Thank you Len!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
919-954-0808
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards