Fresh Affairs

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

As soon as I walked in, I had no doubt that my needs would be met, that my vision would be carried out to the finest detail. Lynn and his team was very professional, as well as comforting. They listened to all my wants and needs, and made adjustments with no problems.

TiffyOtaku
08/08/2015

Fresh Affairs certainly lived up to its reputation. I described the vision that I had and Lyn was able to put it all together. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. He was very easy to work with and answered all of my questions promptly. I would definitely recommend Fresh Affairs to all brides!

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn Graves’ artistic vision and the implementation of that vision is unsurpassed and I would enthusiastically and unconditionally recommend him to any bride or mother of the bride. Before our initial consultation, my daughter and I had visited other florists that we liked well enough; however, upon meeting Lyn, we instantly knew he was the perfect match to create the image we had for her wedding. He just “got it” and on wedding day, the scene he created at the church, in the bouquets, and most particularly, at the reception venue was beyond our imagination. Our theme was “adventure” and Lyn successfully and beautifully brought the “outside in” with 14 foot lighted trees, meadow-like white daisies with evergreen accents, and lush green and white gardens. The scene was simple, elegant, and most importantly a perfect reflection of the bride and groom. On wedding day, the reception venue had to be flipped from a large business seminar to a grand wedding ballroom in less than two hours and I know Lyn and his team were instrumental in the conversion that was flawless and seamless from my point of view. I considered the florist one of my most critical vendors and Lyn and his staff were always professional, responsive, confidently reassuring, and patient with this first time mother of the bride. I am so grateful to Lyn Graves and again, would most highly recommend him and his team at Fresh Affairs without reservation.

Recently Married

Lyn and the whole Fresh Affairs crew did a phenomenal job with my wedding on 14 June 15. I cannot thank them enough for the wonderful services they supplied. My wedding day was absolutely stress free and fresh affairs was one of the many excellent vendors who made my day flawless. From the moment I met Lyn I knew they day would be taken cared of. I was definitely no expert on flowers and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted but Lyn took whatever little information I gave him and turned it into something magical. Fresh Affairs really know what they are doing and I highly recommend them for a stress free beautiful wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers

When we first met the designer/owner at Fresh Affairs, I was sold! Our wedding is still 2 weeks away but so far everything has been too-notch! We can't wait to see our vision come to life!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn was such a pleasure to work with! He listened to my dream wedding and made it happen! Everything was beyond beautiful! He was so helpful with all my last minute changes and I never had to worry about a thing! He also works with the budget you give him.

Services Used: Flowers

Lyn is the best florist in town. He is talented and has an eye for design. I would consider myself to be a tomboy at heart with no design sense whatsoever and Lyn was nice enough to meet with me on several different occasions, more than he probably should have, to go over my "vision" for the venue space. I went for a very clean, elegant look, with various white flowers and grey linens, which he executed with perfection.
On my wedding day I noticed a huge beautiful arrangement in the middle of the room where the cocktail hour was being held which I knew I had never ordered. It was such a wonderful surprise, not sure if it was an oversight, but nonetheless I am very grateful!
Fresh Affairs was much cheaper than I expected and I have nothing negative to say, our wedding day was PERFECT!

Services Used: Flowers

Fresh Affairs was wonderful and professional down to the finest details. I was so surprised when I entered the venue to see their design and hard work. They worked within my budget to create a masterpiece. The bride and I (the mother) were speechless with the elegance and beauty that was created by Fresh Affairs. We were not set on any flowers or designs and let Michael Whaley (the designer) create his vision and I could not have been more pleased. The set up and removal was perfect. I was so grateful and thankful to work with someone so professional and talented. You will be fortunate to have them help with your wedding or event.

1 Review
Recently Married

Fresh Affairs did a phenomenal job providing flowers for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what she envisioned and totally carried it out. Everything was so beautiful and we received many compliments from all the guest. They were extremely professional and made great suggestions to carry out our vision. From our first meeting with Lynn, I felt we were in excellent hands. We could not have asked for more beautiful arrangements at the ceremony or reception.

Services Used: Flowers

Len, owner of Fresh Affairs, is so talented and artistic. I put my total trust in him and he helped to create the wedding of my dreams. I can't say enough of him!!

Recently Married

We planned our wedding overseas and had to put a lot of trust into the florist given that we could not see what we were getting. We couldn't have been happier with the results! All decorations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations!

Services Used: Flowers

There are not enough words to describe Lyn and his team, they did a phenomenal job at my wedding. From the ceremony to the reception décor Lyn knocked it out the park, and my husband and I couldn't have been more happy. My guest were in love with the set up as well which is exactly what we wanted. Lyn is the BEST, from the day I met him I knew he was the man to make all my dreams come true!! I wouldn't go anywhere else but FRESH AFFAIRS you won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your services at our event on May 9 at Landmark. The florals
and decor were absolutely beautiful. I still can't get over the tall
centerpieces, they were everything and more than I had imagined when we were
planning (still remember me emphasizing & re-emphasizing to Amber as to how
big I wanted them lol). Thank you so much for making my vision a reality :).

Services Used: Flowers

If I had all day I could not write enough good things about this vendor. I'd like to start off by complimenting Lyn Graves for being the best of the best in his industry. I spent quite a bit of time researching florals for my wedding. I met with several experienced floral designers, but there is something to be said for someone who immediately gets you and your vision. From the beginning I heard nothing but great things about Fresh Affairs, and they lived up to every word of it. Not only were we blown away by the results, but we've received numerous compliments on how beautiful the decor was, several notating that the arrangements were the most beautiful they've seen at a wedding.... Would I recommend this vendor... ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

We LOVED working with Lyn Graves! He has such a vision and we knew he would create exactly what we wanted after our first meeting with him. In addition to the flowers, the floating candles gave such a warm and elegant touch to our reception. Lyn was easy to work with to make adjustments to what we needed, and was willing to meet with us by phone when our schedules made it tough to meet in person. He gave us several suggestions (even about things other than flowers) to complete the overall vision for our reception. We highly recommend Fresh Affairs!

BryanAndDani
04/25/2015

I wanted wow factor and that is what we got! The quality of work far exceeds the price!