Frenze Bridal & Tuxedo's

Frenze Bridal & Tuxedo's

Favorite
Midvale, UT
801.743.2861
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.2
Professionalism
4.2
Value
Flexibility
1+ year ago

I loved my dress!!!! Plus the staff was so great. Aubrey helped me and was so patient even though I was there for at least a couple of hours.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought all my dresses here for the full wedding party. They were great to work with and the prices were normal. The only problem I had was I went in the Saturday before my wedding for a dress fitting and found out they were closing. I had to work with the seamstress myself. I don't know what happened but it would have been nice to have some sort of warning.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After searching EVERYWHERE for a wedding dress, I ended up visiting Anna at Frenze multiple times. She was so fun to shop with and had a great attitude even though I was kind of a picky bride! Although I didn't end up finding my wedding dress at Frenze, I had to give Anna some of my business and picked my bridesmaids dresses at Frenze. It was unfortunate that we had been quoted an estimated delivery date that was not met, and despite all of Anna's effort to track the dresses down, she didn't seem to have much help finding answers. The bridesmaid dresses came in only about two weeks later than promised, and I would still absolutely recommend Frenze and especially Anna for wedding dress and bridesmaid dress shopping. She made the experience much more fun and enjoyable!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had to quickly find a dress just 2 weeks before my wedding due to alteration damages made to my original dress. I walked into Frenze not expecting to find anything that would fit the vintage them of our wedding...and I wanted a short gown, which made the options even more sparse. My sister and I found one dress in the entire store that could work. As soon as I put it on, we knew it was the solution to all my problems! It fit like a glove, it was much more flattering on me than it had looked on the hanger...and it was priced just right!! After spending over $1,000 on a gown I couldn't wear, finding a replacement that I loved even more for only $178 was the icing on the cake. It looked much more expensive, and I could buy it right off the rack...no waiting for it to be ordered!

The staff was very helpful and let me spend lots of time looking at various accessories to add a little extra something to my look. It all came together beautifully and EVERYONE who has seen my dress has commented on how much they love it. My advice to future brides - don't write off Frenze before checking them out. I'm certainly glad I didn't!

Deborah

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So amazing! I went to David's Bridal first and left in tears. Frenze was so personal, so helpful and just were really wonderful. They made me feel so beautiful and gave me a great deal

3.2

Loved my dress, and the lady that helped me the day I picked it. But the alteration lady was not very nice and it cost a ton.

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Great selection; however, they don't carry many smaller sizes and most things have to be ordered in. This takes some time (4 months for my dress) so if your wedding is close, then you may want to look elsewhere. They carry a lot of things that you can't find elsewhere, and if you want something unique, then this is the perfect location.
The staff is lovely, particularly Karen. She has helped me from the beginning, and made the process delightful.
All in all, I'd say that this is a great place to shop for a dress.

2+ years ago

These ladies were wonderful in helping me find all of my wedding accessories!

1.1

I recently ordered a dress from this vendor, the dress is beautiful! But I went to a bridal shower 3 days after placing the order and was given a coupon, I called to ask if they would honor it. They simply said no, with no reasoning. I asked if I could cancel my order that will not be here for almost 3 months, and they said no. I have not even paid my full amount, and I only made my first payment 7 days ago, and they will not do anything for me. They did offer to sell me some bridesmaid dresses or Tuxedos. NO THANK YOU. I have done a lot of customer service, and I cannot believe the lack of service this company gives. While looking at dresses, they did not offer to help. They gave me the dresses I asked them to let me try on, and my sister helped me with the rest. If I had to do it again, I would go to David's Bridal. When trying on dresses they were amazing!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had purchased my dress a year before my wedding day. After a year, they still remembered who I was when I went in for my dress fitting. I wanted some alterations done to my dress, to add a little "bling" and they made it exactly how I wanted it. I love my dress so much! The staff was always very friendly and helpful every time I went in to their store.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

FANTASTIC!!! WALKED IN TRIED ONE ON AND THAT WAS IT! THEY CLEANED IT FOR ME BEFORE I LEFT THE STORE.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Several of my bridesmaids and my flower girls purchased their dresses from Frenze. Their dresses were adorable and affordable. I didn't purchase my dress from Frenze (I made it), but I loved shopping with them more than any other bridal store. They have a very relaxed atmosphere: they are more than happy to help you when you need, but also happy just to let you browse and try on what you want without being in-your-face or pushy. They make shopping fun!

1.1

Frenze ruined my dress. I bought my dress at Frenze and it was beautiful. The sales consultant was amazing with me. I was so happy with my dress. They brought out the alterations lady to see what we could do to alter the dress. She came up with a plan and I was excited. A few weeks later I went back for my first appointment and nothing had been done with my dress. They said they hemmed it but they clearly had not. They had thrown a piece in chest so that I could see what the addition would "look like". They really had just thrown something together last minute. A few weeks later I came back. They told me my dress was finished and how beautiful it looked. I put it on and almost cried. It looked a mess and when I turned around to look behind me the zipper ripped out the back. I took my ruined dress to many other dress alteration shops and no one was able to fix it. In fact they had no idea how she has ruined the dress so bad. Frenze wouldn't compensate me at all and said to bring the ruined dress back in. Why would I bring it back in if that was the "finished" product. The store has amazing dresses but DO NOT use their alterations lady.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress and Frenze and absolutly loved it! The staff was so helpful! I felt important everytime I went in. I don't have a lot of money but they didn't look the other way when I told them my budget (like other bridal stores did). They also did my bridesmaid dresses and tuxedo's (which were under $100, so my wedding party loved me for that!) When I first got engaged I thought I would never be able to have the wedding of my dreams because my husband and I were paying for it all on our on....but I was wrong! I had the perfect day, I DID have the wedding of my dreams!!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was delighted with the dress I found at Frenze. After some disappointing previous experiences with dress shopping, I was impressed with the selection and the service. Everyone was so helpful, and I ended up very happy in a dress that I loved!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

WONDERFUL!!! They were so great to help me decided and they found me the perfect dress. Highly Recommended