Freez Entertainment LLC - DJ Freez

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Not only was DJ Freez (Ray) easy to work with and reasonably priced, but he definitely rocked our wedding just like we'd hoped! He provided the music for both our ceremony and reception at Riverdale Manor. He also did the uplighting inside the ballroom. I appreciated the fact that he listened to our requests and kept checking in with us throughout the night. He even asked if I was OK with changing the original color we'd decided on for uplighting based on our flowers and décor, and the place looked wonderful because of it! Most importantly, the dance party went strong all night! Several of our guests even commented to us that we made a "great choice" of DJ. We would highly recommend DJ Freez to anyone!!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Everything with our DJ service was perfect. DJ Andy M was a professional, personable and extremely easy to deal with. He put all of our worries at ease and was efficient from first contact until the end of the wedding. This was my first time hiring a DJ but it couldn't have went more smooth than it did with Freez Entertainment. The song requests, timing and acoustics were perfect. Everyone loved the photo booth as well. You can put your trust in this company, they are world class. Keep it up guys!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

He was absolutely amazing and played a major role in my day and I will be booking him for everything I can!!!Real life down to earth good person!!!The Best!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Wedding Planning

What can I say? Freez killed it. We first met him on Skype about 2 weeks before the wedding and he was very personable and professional. He made the whole process a breeze. He was very available to respond to any and all questions I had, including emailing me back like 5 times the day before the wedding to ensure everything was perfect. We utilized his photobooth service as well and it was awesome. He brought a photobooth attendant to make sure everything went smoothly. I'd highly recommend the photobooth- the guests had an absolute blast and we have some awesome pictures and a really great guestbook to look back on. We also got a copy of all pictures taken on a cool little card shaped USB. The music throughout the night was on point! Literally everyone was on the dancefloor- including my father who never dances- it was amazing. I don't think I've every danced so much in my life. He was wonderful. I'd recommend Freez to anyone- he can tailor your reception to however you'd like it. Great guy, great service. Happy to have chosen him!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

If planning your marriage was anything like mine you, the guy, probably isn’t given too much responsibility. This is because your bride-to-be does not want you screwing anything up. So, I was charged with finding a DJ to host the event. I made several inquiries (both online and over the phone). Not knowing any of the DJs from Adam I was going to hire the cheapest one …see, I’m a typical guy! That was until I first spoke with DJ Freez.

DJ Freez returned my phone call while he was walking his daughter around PetSmart. We spoke easily for 45 minutes. He made me comfortable in my decision, answered all my questions, empathized with my concerns, was up front about what was needed, knew the Inn at Leola (our wedding venue), and didn’t try to sell me extras to pad the contract. DJ Freez sold me his business; not his prices, not his website!

We did elect to go with the “dancing on the clouds” and it was magnificent decision. The guests were in awe and the dance floor slowly disappeared into a cottony cloud of white and my bride looked even more beautiful than she did walking down the aisle.

DJ Freez heeded to our selection in music during the different events; ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, dinner, and dance. He was energetic and helped keep the party going until the last song. He even took a few pictures for us. He also chatted and cracked some jokes to help us relax. Reflecting back; DJ Freez helped make the day more memorable and special than I could have done alone.

I think the 2 most important things at your wedding (other than making certain that your bride shows …and remembers your name) are the photographer and the DJ. You cannot make a wrong decision going with DJ Freez.

Respectfully,
Christopher Milnes

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
2 people found this review helpful
1+ year ago

We could not have asked for a better DJ. DJ Andy M from DJ freeze was always quick to respond to us, extremely helpful, and easily approachable prior to our wedding. During the wedding he did a wonderful job, not only selecting music but also in making sure my husband and I always knew what was happening next and where we needed to be. If you want your guests to dance, DJ Andy M is great! Our guests started dancing right after dinner and they didn't stop until the end of the night!

1+ year ago

DJ Andy M did a wonderful job at the wedding reception. He was very professional and extremely helpful! All our guests were very pleased.

1+ year ago

My husband and I knew right away that if we wanted to have an awesome wedding that Freeze Entertainment was who we needed to contact! We had DJ Mike Rutherford at our reception and he was amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire evening and played exactly what we wanted! I don't think I have ever seen a DJ getting a standing ovation from guests at the end of the night but Mike did! We chose the package with up lighting included and Ray, the owner of Freeze Entertainment, was so wonderful when it came to my many questions about color choices and options. These guys are the best in the business!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Freez played at my daughter's wedding at the Eden Resort on June 14, 2014. He is worth every penny! Great music and fun for everyone. I would highly recommend him for any
event. You will be very pleased!

1+ year ago

Dj Andy was the one who did our wedding and he was great. He handled the organization of the specialty songs and made it super easy for us. He was very professional in our preparation meetings too.

1+ year ago

Fabulous... Professional... Entertaining... Caring... Excellent... Dj Freez made our reception wonderful. The pre-arrangments with DJ Freez were made so easy for us. He was very accommodating to work with. The reception was held at the Eden Courtyard. If you have ever been to the courtyard, then you know we needed a DJ that was as Grand as the Eden. And DJ Freez did not disappoint us. We trusted DJ Freez to bring a energy that would put this special day over the top. We would recommend DJ Freez for any event that you need to be a success! Thank You DJ Freez & God Bless.

1+ year ago

D.J. Andy was awesome!!! He was great to work with and really listened to the guidance we gave him in terms of music. Also was extremely helpful the day of and really went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and we kept on track with all of our introductions, speeches, special dances etc!

Brooklyn1079
06/01/2014

Flawless DJing!!
It was a pleasure having DJ Freez MC our wedding. From our initial consultation and song selection through the event, Freez was a true professional. He played all of the music we wanted to hear (including ceremony music), kept the event moving on time, got people up on their feet to enjoy themselves, and even pronounced some difficult names without skipping a beat. We recommend him as your first choice when you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or private event. You will not be disappointed.
We added LED uplighting and the Photobooth in addition to Freez’s DJ services. The uplighting was a nice touch which helped tie in our wedding colors to the venue. The photobooth was a blast! Each of our guests went through the photo booth several times and the props were clean and the pictures came out nice. Best of all, we got a copy of all of the pictures taken on a memory card so we can print some and add them to our wedding album! Thank you again Ray

Services Used: DJ, Party Supplies, Photography

DJ Freez is absolutely outstanding, I would highly, highly recommend him as your DJ and I would book him well in advance. He is worth every penny and more and I would get the package that includes everything, it makes for an awesome reception. Our wedding was a big hit with our guests and I firmly believe that it had a lot to do with having such an awesome DJ. He really had the dance party going, playing songs that everyone liked, and transitioned between songs smoothly, and he never transitioned too early like some DJ's. He listened to what we wanted and also kept in touch with what our guests like and kept everyone dancing for hours. The up lightening looked awesome, he helped us pick the perfect lightening that complimented our venue decorations. The dance floor lightening was perfect, it made for a nice atmosphere without looking cheesy. We also had "dancing on the clouds" which was a low laying fog essentially…it looked incredible for our first dance, the pictures are amazing. The best part is because it's dry ice it was approved by our venue. The photo booth also exceeded our expectations, it came with super fun props and it's own attendant to help the guests, it was a HUGE hit at our wedding. And bonus part is he gives you a USB filled with all the guest pictures from the booth. Finally, he spent time getting to know us, our music preferences, curtailed every part of the wedding, from our ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception based on what we wanted. We gave him lesser known songs and it wasn't a problem, he had them all. He also provided a list to help us choose songs for things such as cake cutting, garter toss etc which was extremely helpful. He is on top of knowing the order of events, keeping things on time, knowing everyone's name for introductions etc. He really cares about all the small details and makes the day truly about the bride and groom. He is truly THE BEST Dj out there, passionate about his job, truly a joy to work with.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Freez is absolutely amazing! He was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend, and the entire dance floor was filled with our guests the whole night. He kept the music going and the variety of songs Freez played let you wondering what was next. Everyone had a great time, and people at the after party were talking about how much they liked DJ Freez! DJ Freez met with us a few weeks before the wedding to discuss song choices and set up, and he did not disappoint one bit! We let him play whatever he wanted, and did not set any real limitations. DJ Freez definetly helped make the night one I will never forget! Thanks again!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

From that first night meeting at Starbucks to the final hour on the dance floor, DJ Freez killed it for us!!! He even had a fall the week of our wedding and showed, cast and all! Our wedding was non-traditional in so many ways. Nonetheless, he managed to make both of us feel right at home all evening. He played songs we are sure hardly anyone imagined we would walk in to or use throughout the night yet he still made it fit perfectly. His professionalism, skill set, and great personality are rivaled by none. I can’t imagine how our day would have gone without his wonderful announcing and perfectly timed songs. He’s on point. Don’t let your day fall victim to a DJ not on their game. DJ Freez is the best choice!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ