Freez Entertainment LLC - DJ Freez

Freez Entertainment LLC - DJ Freez

Professional Party Rocking DJ Service & Party Rentals

Central PA, PA 17608 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, O...
Services: Liability Insurance
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous... Professional... Entertaining... Caring... Excellent... Dj Freez made our reception wonderful. The pre-arrangments with DJ Freez were made so easy for us. He was very accommodating to work with. The reception was held at the Eden Courtyard. If you have ever been to the courtyard, then you know we needed a DJ that was as Grand as the Eden. And DJ Freez did not disappoint us. We trusted DJ Freez to bring a energy that would put this special day over the top. We would recommend DJ Freez for any event that you need to be a success! Thank You DJ Freez & God Bless.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

D.J. Andy was awesome!!! He was great to work with and really listened to the guidance we gave him in terms of music. Also was extremely helpful the day of and really went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and we kept on track with all of our introductions, speeches, special dances etc!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flawless DJing!! It was a pleasure having DJ Freez MC our wedding. From our initial consultation and song selection through the event, Freez was a true professional. He played all of the music we wanted to hear (including ceremony music), kept the event moving on time, got people up on their feet to enjoy themselves, and even pronounced some difficult names without skipping a beat. We recommend him as your first choice when you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or private event. You will not be disappointed. We added LED uplighting and the Photobooth in addition to Freez’s DJ services. The uplighting was a nice touch which helped tie in our wedding colors to the venue. The photobooth was a blast! Each of our guests went through the photo booth several times and the props were clean and the pictures came out nice. Best of all, we got a copy of all of the pictures taken on a memory card so we can print some and add them to our wedding album! Thank you again Ray

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
Services Used: DJ, Party Supplies, Photography
Brooklyn1079
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Freez is absolutely outstanding, I would highly, highly recommend him as your DJ and I would book him well in advance. He is worth every penny and more and I would get the package that includes everything, it makes for an awesome reception. Our wedding was a big hit with our guests and I firmly believe that it had a lot to do with having such an awesome DJ. He really had the dance party going, playing songs that everyone liked, and transitioned between songs smoothly, and he never transitioned too early like some DJ's. He listened to what we wanted and also kept in touch with what our guests like and kept everyone dancing for hours. The up lightening looked awesome, he helped us pick the perfect lightening that complimented our venue decorations. The dance floor lightening was perfect, it made for a nice atmosphere without looking cheesy. We also had "dancing on the clouds" which was a low laying fog essentially…it looked incredible for our first dance, the pictures are amazing. The best part is because it's dry ice it was approved by our venue. The photo booth also exceeded our expectations, it came with super fun props and it's own attendant to help the guests, it was a HUGE hit at our wedding. And bonus part is he gives you a USB filled with all the guest pictures from the booth. Finally, he spent time getting to know us, our music preferences, curtailed every part of the wedding, from our ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception based on what we wanted. We gave him lesser known songs and it wasn't a problem, he had them all. He also provided a list to help us choose songs for things such as cake cutting, garter toss etc which was extremely helpful. He is on top of knowing the order of events, keeping things on time, knowing everyone's name for introductions etc. He really cares about all the small details and makes the day truly about the bride and groom. He is truly THE BEST Dj out there, passionate about his job, truly a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Freez is absolutely amazing! He was the DJ at my wedding this past weekend, and the entire dance floor was filled with our guests the whole night. He kept the music going and the variety of songs Freez played let you wondering what was next. Everyone had a great time, and people at the after party were talking about how much they liked DJ Freez! DJ Freez met with us a few weeks before the wedding to discuss song choices and set up, and he did not disappoint one bit! We let him play whatever he wanted, and did not set any real limitations. DJ Freez definetly helped make the night one I will never forget! Thanks again!!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From that first night meeting at Starbucks to the final hour on the dance floor, DJ Freez killed it for us!!! He even had a fall the week of our wedding and showed, cast and all! Our wedding was non-traditional in so many ways. Nonetheless, he managed to make both of us feel right at home all evening. He played songs we are sure hardly anyone imagined we would walk in to or use throughout the night yet he still made it fit perfectly. His professionalism, skill set, and great personality are rivaled by none. I can’t imagine how our day would have gone without his wonderful announcing and perfectly timed songs. He’s on point. Don’t let your day fall victim to a DJ not on their game. DJ Freez is the best choice!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Me and my husband met with DJ Freez one time, and he completely got us! We gave him a few song choices and genres to go on being that we only had a few weeks to plan and he came up with a perfect mix of music! The layout and mixes were exactly what we asked for. He went above and beyond with some of the coordination of our day as well, which helped us to relax and enjoy the moments we shared with family and friends. Our Soul Train line was a hit and again the music was flowing! DJ Freez was very interested in making sure things went smoothly, he was accommodating as it was all about us! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, fun, and accommodating DJ. Thank You for making our day MEMORABLE! 1/19/14 <3

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend DJ Freez to anyone wanting to throw a great party! He provided the music for the ceremony and reception at our wedding, and everything went smoothly. He met with us before the wedding to go over music styles, play and "do not play" lists, and even how to pronounce everyone's names. DJ Freez was very professional and helped coordinate events during the reception. We are extremely satisfied and our guests keep talking about the great music and party atmosphere!!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love DJ Freeze! I need to have another big party so we can higher him again. Music was very important to me for wedding reception because I grew up dancing since I was 3 and I knew all of my dance friends would expect some great music. Needless to say we were extremely pleased! He was very aware of were my husband I were that night and we didn't have to even request any changes in music because he would just look over at us for a nod. At the end of night he even asked if we would prefer a slow song or fast song, we chose fast and we were able to enjoy the last few moments of our reception dancing like crazy with our best friends, it was perfect!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Freez not only served as the DJ but also provided the Photo Booth for my wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the services he provided! He did an amazing job. He really was able to know our style of music after only one meeting, and the recommendations he gave were fantastic. Both the dance floor and the photo booth were packed all night, both of which I credit to him & his wife. Thanks for doing an excellent job!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome - pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 11/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Freez was honestly the best part of our wedding reception! He totally made our reception one of the best parties ever with our sweet monogram, photo booth and the insane fog machine! We seriously had the most amazing time and will never forget it! He did some sick mixes for us an kept our party going for all our crazy Marines right until the end of the night. It was our own little dance party! Thanks again DJ, we would recommend you over anyone any day! :)

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Mike was an amazing DJ at our wedding. We wanted some Spanish music at our wedding because of my heritage and DJ Mike was able to mix in some great Spanish hits with some of our favorite modern/dance/hip hop music. Everyone was up and dancing at our wedding, which was exactly what I wanted. DJ Mike even pronounced all our Spanish names correctly which was super impressive!!! Thank you so much DJ Mike. You can't go wrong with booking DJ Mike for your wedding or special event.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Dj Andy M from Freez Entertainment. He always responded right away to all my questions and made it extremely easy to work with him! He did a wonderful job at the wedding and I have no complaints! I would definitely recommend his services for any event!!!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Andy M was amazing! We gave him a few examples of the songs we like to hear when we like to party, and the music was selection was perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and a month later friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had dancing. He was great at making sure everything ran on time and smoothly. We even added an hour last minute without any hassle.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was such a pleasure working with DJ Freez! He meets with the brides to review the wedding day and make sure it is everything she imagines. He is so pleasant and energetic. I'd definitely recommend this DJ to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013